Janet Jackson Philadelphia Tickets
It’s about time that Janet Jackson makes a return to the music scene. Despite missing in action for so many years, the queen of pop still has it in her to dominate the headlines. Ever since she announced her comeback on Twitter, she’s been the talk of the town. From winning music icon awards to releasing Billboard charting singles and selling out her “Unbreakable Tour”, La Jackson is everywhere. Promising her fans an epic musical tour, she has extended the trek well into 2016 and additional dates include Philadelphia stop. Janet Jackson Philadelphia tickets are already selling out fast.
5 Legitimate Reasons to Be Excited About Janet’s Latest Unnamed Album
Set for fall release, Janet Jackson’s latest record comes hot on the heels of seven years’ hiatus. The critically acclaimed singer has stirred the music world with the news of her new album and tour and it’s no wonder that Janet Jackson Philadelphia tickets for the 2nd leg are in great demand. Here are some genuine reasons why you should look forward to her 11th album.
- It’s Long Overdue. It’s been seven very long years since the queen of controversy and pop released an album. This alone has gotten the fans excited and they can’t wait for the album to come out.
- Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, the legendary duo has produced the album. Janet’s collaboration with the two has earned her numerous hits and seems like more chart toppers are to follow.
- “No Sleeep” offered one hell of a sneak peek and the wait was worth it. The sultry single is a reminiscent of the song That’s The Way Love Goes and the slow seductive vocals have already made countless playlists.
- Worldwide “Unbreakable Tour”. New album means new tour and Janet Jackson is one of the best live performers in the industry. The yet to start tour has sold out its first leg and tickets are rising in demand for the second leg.
- La Jackson is the undisputed icon. Listed among the most influential performers, her style and charisma remains unmatched. She’s a trendsetter and a mind-blowing dancer.