Jake Miller Tickets
American singer, musician, rapper and songwriter Jake Miller first came to prominence after gaining attention on his performances videos that he uploaded on YouTube. He taught himself to play guitar, piano and drums from a very young age, which helped him considerably in his career. In his high school day, he uploaded many self-made videos on the net and in early 2011, gave his first live performance in Pompano Beach, Florida as the opener of rap musician Snoop Dogg.
Jake Miller Venues
- Jake Miller El Rey Theatre - Los Angeles
- Jake Miller, Jasmine V & Alex Angelo Granada - Lawrence
- Jake Miller House Of Blues - Anaheim
- Jake Miller House Of Blues - Chicago
- Jake Miller House Of Blues - Cleveland
- Jake Miller House Of Blues - San Diego
- Jake Miller Slims
- Jake Miller The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix
- Jake Miller The Crofoot
- Jake Miller The Rave - Milwaukee
- Jake Miller The Slowdown
Jake Miller Cities
Latest Jake Miller Events
- Jake Miller, Jasmine V & Alex Angelo, The Crofoot tickets for 07/31 06:30 PM at The Crofoot, Pontiac, MI
- Fri Jul 31 2015
- Jake Miller, Jasmine V & Alex Angelo, House Of Blues - Cleveland tickets for 08/01 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Sat Aug 01 2015
- Jake Miller, Jasmine V & Alex Angelo, The Rave - Milwaukee tickets for 08/03 07:30 PM at The Rave Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
- Mon Aug 03 2015
- Jake Miller, Jasmine V & Alex Angelo, House Of Blues - Chicago tickets for 08/04 06:30 PM at House Of Blues Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Tue Aug 04 2015
- Jake Miller, Jasmine V & Alex Angelo, Granada - Lawrence tickets for 08/05 08:00 PM at Granada Lawrence, Lawrence, KS
- Wed Aug 05 2015
- Jake Miller, Jasmine V & Alex Angelo, The Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix tickets for 08/08 08:30 PM at The Crescent Ballroom Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Sat Aug 08 2015
- Jake Miller, Jasmine V & Alex Angelo, House Of Blues - San Diego tickets for 08/09 08:00 PM at House Of Blues San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Sun Aug 09 2015
- Jake Miller, Jasmine V & Alex Angelo, Slims tickets for 08/10 08:00 PM at Slims, San Francisco, CA
- Mon Aug 10 2015
- Jake Miller, Jasmine V & Alex Angelo, El Rey Theatre - Los Angeles tickets for 08/11 08:00 PM at El Rey Theatre Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Tue Aug 11 2015
Soon after this he opened a show in Fort Lauderdale for rapper Mac Miller, and only at the start of 2013, the self taught maestro finally signed a deal with E1 Music. His singles include See Ya Soon, Steven, Goodbye, Glow, Let You Go, Beast Mode, Settle Down, A Million Lives, On My Way, On The Move, The Fast Lane, Hey You, The Drive Thru, What I Wouldn’t Give, Runnin, Day Without Your Love, Hold On, and Like Me.
Miller’s discography also includes a mixtape he released in 2011 called Summer Session, and two EPs in 2012 and 2013 called Spotlight and The Road Less Traveled. He has recently also made guest appearances on other musician’s releases including Davina Leone’s Up All Night, BDG Bout to Blow, Jeremy Thurber’s Don’t Judge Me, and Big Time Rush’s Lost in Love. His edgy hip hop songs have attracted the attention of hardcore rap fans making Jake Miller tickets quite a sought-after treat.
By May 2011, Jake Miller was on his way to receiving the T-Mobile USA and Samsung national talent competition of Kick It With a Band, for which he was awarded up to thirty-five thousand dollars as grand prize. The rapper used this sum to set up his music career and for a video he made with YouTube’s celebrity Keenan Cahill. He then performed with the likes of Asher Roth, Flo Rida and Sean Kingston at the West Palm Beach concert Think Pink Rocks in November 2011. This event was to benefit awareness about women’s cancer and was sponsored by SRC and Steve Rifkind Records. A month later, he appeared at the yearly Y-100 Jingle Ball concert where he performed with We the Kings and Cody Simpson. The artist performed live on New Year’s Eve at the Miami Beach Orange Drive Music Festival, where other artists such as Cobra Starship, Gym Class Heroes, Ne-Yo, Cee Lo Green and Jason Derulo also performed.
In March 2012, Jake Miller appeared at Miami’s famous Calle Ocho Festival where he performed at both its stages namely the Power 96 Stage and Planet Pit Stage, in the presence of more than two hundred thousand audiences. By September, he was performing with Sammy Adams and Austin Mahone at the city’s Y-100 Pep Rally. He then collaborated with Big Time Rush on their song Lost in Love that was released on the album 24/Seven. The artist issued his EP Spotlight in mid 2012, which produced the hit single What I wouldn’t Give that was played over and over on radio all over the country as well as on the Top 20 on Sirius XM Radio. In addition, it was ranked close to the top fifty on Top Forty Radio charts. The rapper has also issued music videos for several songs from his EPs such as Runnin and Day Without Your Love. Quite remarkably, he has also performed at the NBA championship finals at the AAA arena, which was a personal highlight for him.
Miller is known to draw inspiration from various artists such as Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Big Sean, Lil Wayne, and Drake Macklemore. He is reputed to be quite the wiz of social media who stays connected with his ever widening fan base that currently covers more than a hundred thousand fans on Facebook and more than seventy thousand on Twitter. Jake Miller tickets for his live concerts always sell fast..
Q:Can i pay for Jake Miller Tickets through cash?
A:No, you cannot pay for Jake Miller Tickets through cash as it is not our company's policy. Use plastic money instead.