For fans of alternate rock there is good news as the cult famous band Jaguares is now performing at a place near you. You can avail this chance to hang out with your friends and listen to your favorite band. So buy Jaguares tickets to be part of the amazing performance.
Latest Jaguares Events
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. San Diego Chargers, EverBank Field, tickets for 11/29 1:00PM at EverBank Field, Jacksonville, FL
- Sun Nov 29 2015
- Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, Nissan Stadium - Nashville, tickets for 12/06 12:00PM at Nissan Stadium - Nashville, Nashville, TN
- Sun Dec 6 2015
- PARKING: Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, Nissan Stadium Parking Lots, tickets for 12/06 12:00PM at Nissan Stadium Parking Lots, Nashville, TN
- Sun Dec 6 2015
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indianapolis Colts, EverBank Field, tickets for 12/13 1:00PM at EverBank Field, Jacksonville, FL
- Sun Dec 13 2015
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Atlanta Falcons, EverBank Field, tickets for 12/20 1:00PM at EverBank Field, Jacksonville, FL
- Sun Dec 20 2015
- New Orleans Saints vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, tickets for 12/27 12:00PM at Mercedes-Benz Superdome, New Orleans, LA
- Sun Dec 27 2015
- Parking: Houston Texans Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, NRG Stadium Parking Lots, tickets for 01/03 TBA at NRG Stadium Parking Lots, Houston, TX
- Sun Jan 3 2016
The band hails from Mexico and has come up with a distinctly unique and edgy feel to its music that has won fans across the border as well as in different parts of the world. The band takes its name from a dream that one of the members had in which, according to him, he was actually singing a song while standing inside the mouth of a jaguar. The band has seen many changes in its lineup over the course of its musical journey and some of the previous members of the band include Federico Fong who played the bass from 1996 to 1998 and again from 2003 to 2005. Saba Romo was also in the band from 1999 to 2000. During this time he played the bass, guitar and was also on the chorus. Chucho Merchan also played the bass from 2000 to 2003. Jose Manuel Aguilera played the guitar from 1996 to 1998 as did Jarris Margalli from 1999 to 2000. Leonardo Munoz Corona and Luiz Conte were on percussion from 1996-1998 and 2000-2007(in the case of Corona) and from 2000 till present (in the case of Conte).
The present lineup of the band consists of Saul Hernandez who is on vocals as well as guitar, Alfonso Andre who is on lead guitar, Cesar ‘Vampiro’ Lopez on lead guitar, Diego Herrera on keyboards, synthesizer and sax and last but not the least, Marco Renteria on bass.
The band was formed by four friends who found a common interest in music and decided to get together. It was the brainchild of Federico Fong and Jose Manuel Aguilera who had been friends for a long time. They were assisted by Saul Hernandez who used to perform in another band called Caifens, but left that in order to collaborate with Federico and his friend. The fourth building block was Alfonso Andre who also had previously played the drums on Caifanes.
Their first commercial output was the cult classic El Equilibrio de los Jaguares which delighted the fans of alternate rock music and pretty soon they were getting demands to perform at various concerts and events. Jaguares followed up their initial success and used their second album to promote a positive event. It came out in 2007 and was titled Instant Karma: The Amnesty International Campaign to Save Darfur. As the name implies, it was an attempt to focus the attention of the world on the injustice being perpetrated in Darfur. The album was once again well received not only by fans but also by fellow musicians who participated in the endeavor by singing songs in the album.
The album followed a unique trend of doing covers of John Lennon songs. In this regard, Jaguares covered the famous song Gimme Some truth which was taken from the iconic album of John Lennon called Imagine which came out in 1971. Now you too can listen to these songs being performed by this new musical group. Most of the followers of this group fall in the category of youngsters who have grown up in a world which has found newer genres of music. Alternate rock is one of those genres that push the boundaries of what was once considered acceptable music. If you are one of those who believe that true music can come in any form then this is what you have been waiting for, Do not waste this chance; just buy Jaguares tickets now.
Q:What are the prices of Jaguares Tickets here on your website?
A:We have varied prices for Jaguares Tickets, the details of which you can have from our page.