Jack Hanna Tickets
Jack Hanna is a famous television personality, author as well as a zookeeper who was the director of Columbus Zoo and Aquarium from 1978 to 1993. During his tenure with the zoo, it got fame for its quality and earned a reputation unlike before. Apart from his job, he has also made several appearances in different television shows and is considered as one of the best animal experts of the United States. If you wish to be a part of his live, wild show, grab your share of cheap Jack Hanna tickets for now they are up for grabs!
Jack Hanna Venues
- Jack Hanna Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts
- Jack Hanna Five Flags Center - Arena
- Jack Hanna's Into The Wild Gallagher Bluedorn Performing Arts Center
- Jack Hanna Genesee Theatre
- Jack Hanna Keswick Theatre
- Jack Hanna Luhrs Performing Arts Center
- Jack Hanna Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center
- Jack Hanna Peabody Auditorium
Jack Hanna Cities
Latest Jack Hanna Events
- Jack Hanna's Into The Wild, Peabody Auditorium tickets for 01/21 07:00 PM Peabody Auditorium
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Jack Hanna's Into The Wild, Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center tickets for 01/22 03:00 PM Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center
- Sun Jan 22 2017
- Jack Hanna's Into The Wild, Keswick Theatre tickets for 02/04 04:00 PM Keswick Theatre
- Sat Feb 04 2017
- Jack Hanna's Into The Wild, Gallagher Bluedorn Performing Arts Center tickets for 02/24 07:00 PM Gallagher Bluedorn Performing Arts Center
- Fri Feb 24 2017
- Jack Hanna's Into The Wild, Five Flags Center Arena tickets for 03/11 07:00 PM Five Flags Center Arena
- Sat Mar 11 2017
- Jack Hanna's Into The Wild, Genesee Theatre tickets for 04/07 07:00 PM Genesee Theatre
- Fri Apr 07 2017
- Jack Hanna's Into The Wild, Luhrs Performing Arts Center tickets for 04/29 07:30 PM Luhrs Performing Arts Center
- Sat Apr 29 2017
- Jack Hanna's Into The Wild, Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 04/30 01:30 PM Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts
- Sun Apr 30 2017
- Jack Hanna's Into The Wild, Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 04/30 04:30 PM Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts
- Sun Apr 30 2017
Jack Hanna is often called "Jungle Jack" and is recognized by his trademark safari suit, tanned skin and a pure Southern accent. He belongs to Knoxville, Tennessee where he grew up in a farm his father owned. At the age of eleven, he used to help his family vet Dr. Roberts. He has been a lover of wild life since the beginning and once got into trouble for keeping pet ducks in the dormitory of his school. He was also keeping a pet donkey in the shed of the fraternity house secretly. After marrying his high school sweetheart Suzi, they both decided to open a petting zoo and a pet shop.
Jack Hanna and Suzi had to close their little zoo down after an unfortunate event when a little boy got hurt by their pet lion. For a few years after moving to Florida, he started working for an adventure wildlife company and also became acting director of Central Florida Zoo and Sanford Zoo. He was offered a post at Columbus Zoo in 1978. The main reason for accepting it was because Columbus’s Children Hospital was the best for the treatment of her daughter’s leukemia. Julie recovered completely at the age of six.
When he was given the charge of the zoo, it was a mess. The grounds were unkempt and facilities had run down. The new enthusiastic zoo incharge Jack Hanna made up his mind to change the whole face of the zoo and make it a decent place. Often way after zoo hours, he was seen walking the grounds and picking up the trash, cleaning the place or just standing pondering. He decided to increase the zoo’s profile so that people from all over Ohio will come to visit it.
He decided to get aid from public. During the years 1981 and 82, he was seen on television shows such as David Letterman’s show and Good Morning America, where he gave live demonstration of the animals, bringing international attention to the Columbus Zoo. Soon the funds started to pour in and Hanna was able to do all that he had wanted to do with the zoo. The cage like tradition of the zoo was changed into a more spacious habitat environment.
Apart from his animal expert appearances over the television shows, he is also often seen in live shows. His Into the Wild live shows were a great hit. For twelve years he hosted his show "Jack Hanna’s Animal Adventures." He has appeared in shows such as The Maury Show, Larry King Live, CNN News programs and Fox News programs. He has also written eleven books till the date and hasn’t ceased to captivate the minds of his audience in his live shows where he gets to narrate the adventures of wild life.
In Jack Hanna’s live shows the public gets to meet his animal friends as well as get to listen to humorous as well as fascinating stories of the adventures he had been on all his life. Some of these stories also include footages. The show is for people of all age groups and his show’s crowd is filled with families. If you want to have a little jungle experience, secure Jack Hanna tickets today!