Ina Garten Tickets
An expert cook, a nuclear policy analyst and a seasoned author, yes we are talking about Ina Garten. This gifted lady has received praise for her express cooking methods from a number of famous celebrities and anchors. Garten has written a number of books about cooking and has also appeared on various cookery programs on TV. Good news for food connoisseurs is that soon Garten will be in town to give some very handy cooking tips live, so get Ina Garten tickets and join the show.
Ina Garten Venues
- Ina Garten Au-Rene Theater - Broward Ctr For The Perf Arts
- Ina Garten Balboa Theatre
- Ina Garten Carol Morsani Hall - The Straz Center
- Ina Garten Hippodrome Theatre At The France-Merrick PAC
- Ina Garten Kaufmann Concert Hall at 92nd Street Y
- Ina Garten Mesa Arts Center - Ikeda Theater
- Ina Garten Peabody Opera House
- Ina Garten Riverside Theatre - WI
- Ina Garten Rosemont Theatre
- Ina Garten State Theatre - MN
Ina Garten Cities
Latest Ina Garten Events
- Ina Garten, Carol Morsani Hall The Straz Center tickets for 11/02 07:30 PM Carol Morsani Hall The Straz Center
- Wed Nov 02 2016
- Ina Garten, Au Rene Theater Broward Ctr For The Perf Arts tickets for 11/03 08:00 PM Au Rene Theater Broward Ctr For The Perf Arts
- Thu Nov 03 2016
- Ina Garten, Hippodrome Theatre At The France Merrick PAC tickets for 01/17 07:30 PM Hippodrome Theatre At The France Merrick PAC
- Tue Jan 17 2017
- Ina Garten, Peabody Opera House tickets for 01/18 07:30 PM Peabody Opera House
- Wed Jan 18 2017
- Ina Garten, Kaufmann Concert Hall at 92nd Street Y tickets for 01/31 07:00 PM Kaufmann Concert Hall at 92nd Street Y
- Tue Jan 31 2017
- Ina Garten, Riverside Theatre WI tickets for 03/08 07:30 PM Riverside Theatre WI
- Wed Mar 08 2017
- Ina Garten, Rosemont Theatre tickets for 03/09 07:30 PM Rosemont Theatre
- Thu Mar 09 2017
Ina Garten’s birth name is Ina Rosenberg. She was born in 1948 in Brooklyn, New York but was raised in Connecticut. Her father was a well known surgeon. As a kid she was interested in cooking but her mother resented as she wanted Ina to focus on her studies rather than spending her time in kitchen. She went to college and started a degree in fashion designing from Syracuse University but soon decided to get married and postponed her studies. During the early 70’s Ina Garten got herself busy in entertainment and cooking as her husband was posted for four years in Vietnam. During this time she also learned flying. Once her husband came back from Vietnam they went for a vacation to France. It was here that Garten developed a love for French cuisine. After coming back she continued her education and completed her MBA from George Washington University. She read a book on French cuisine by well known author Julia Childs titled Mastering the Art of French Cooking.
Ina Garten initially started her career as a nuclear policy analyst at the White House but soon she found the work load to be time consuming, so eventually she left the job and started concentrating on her cooking career. In the late 70’s she saw an ad in the newspaper about a food store on sale in Westhampton Beach in New York. She visited it and immediately bought it to start her own food business. The venue was named Barefoot Contessa by the previous owner and Garten retained it. Soon the business started growing and she had to move out to get a bigger place in Long Island. At this place she sold delicacies like caviar, imported cheese and lobster Cobb salad. After running it successfully for sometime Garten sold the store to a couple of her own employees. She then embarked on some new business ventures.
Ina Garten eventually turned her attention towards writing cookbooks. Her husband advised her to go into publishing and Garten started compiling her book series under the name Barefoot Contessa Cookbooks. Since 1999 she has published eight books in this series such as Barefoot in Paris: Easy French Food You Can Make at Home, Barefoot Contessa Family Style: Easy Ideas and Recipes That Make Everyone Feel Like Family, Barefoot Contessa at Home: Everyday Recipes You’ll Make Over and Over Again and Barefoot Contessa: How Easy is That?. Apart from the books she has also appeared on famous shows like Chefography and 30 Rock. Since 2002 she has been hosting her own cookery show by the name of Barefoot Contessa. Garten regularly writes columns in magazines like House Beautiful, Martha Stewart Living and O’ The Oprah Magazine.
Ina Garten has become extremely popular among food lovers for not just her express recipes but also her lively personality and unique styles of presentation. She continues to write in various magazines as well as appearing on food channels with her latest easy to cook dishes. You must have checked her out on TV channels and read her cookery books, but here is a great chance for all of you to see her cook in a live kitchen in front of you. For an enjoyable and learning experience you should quickly grab Ina Garten tickets immediately.
Q:Will I be able to buy ina garten tickets reading on the day of the event?
A:11 13 2072953 Tickets are being sold on first come first serve basis so they will only be available for you to buy on the day of the event if they are not sold-out by then.