Howie Mandel Tickets
Howie Mandel is a comedian, television host and actor from Ontario, Canada. He is perhaps most known for being the host of the NBC show, “Deal or No Deal” in the United States, and for being the presenter of the Canadian version of the program as well. Because these shows were widely watched all over the world, for a long time, Mandel was known as simply the television presenter, or more particularly, a game show personality. He went onto become a judge on “America’s Got Talent”, taking the place previously held by David Hasselhoff. Today, he has carried on his career as a standup comedian and performs shows all over the United States. His fans can support him on one of these shows by getting Howie Mandel tickets to see him live.
Howie Mandel Venues
- Howie Mandel Casino Rama Entertainment Centre
- Howie Mandel Grey Eagle Resort & Casino
- Howie Mandel & Nick Cannon Hard Rock Live At The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Hollywood
- Howie Mandel Hard Rock Rocksino - Northfield Park
- Howie Mandel River Cree Casino
- Howie Mandel Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier At Place Des Arts
- Howie Mandel Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage
- Howie Mandel The Colosseum At Caesars Windsor
Howie Mandel Cities
Latest Howie Mandel Events
- Howie Mandel, Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier At Place Des Arts tickets for 07/29 06:30 PM at Salle Wilfrid Pelletier At Place Des Arts, Montreal, QC
- Fri Jul 29 2016
- Howie Mandel, Terry Fator Theatre - Mirage tickets for 09/02 10:00 PM at Terry Fator Theatre Mirage, Las Vegas, NV
- Fri Sep 02 2016
- Howie Mandel & Nick Cannon, Hard Rock Live At The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Hollywood tickets for 09/23 08:00 PM at Hard Rock Live At The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, Hollywood, FL
- Fri Sep 23 2016
- Howie Mandel, The Colosseum At Caesars Windsor tickets for 10/21 09:00 PM at The Colosseum At Caesars Windsor, Windsor, ON
- Fri Oct 21 2016
- Howie Mandel, Casino Rama Entertainment Centre tickets for 10/22 08:00 PM at Casino Rama Entertainment Centre, Rama, ON
- Sat Oct 22 2016
- Howie Mandel, Hard Rock Rocksino - Northfield Park tickets for 10/23 07:30 PM at Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park, Northfield, OH
- Sun Oct 23 2016
- Howie Mandel, River Cree Casino tickets for 11/16 08:00 PM at River Cree Casino, Enoch, AB
- Wed Nov 16 2016
Mandel was born in Toronto to a Jewish family. His father worked as a real estate broker as well as a lighting constructor. Mandel was a performer from an early age. While he was in high school he was known as the impersonator. Ironically, he was expelled from school for mocking a member of the board. He then tried his luck as a salesman and then started a sales business dealing in carpets. Simultaneously, he would perform at various comedy bars to make extra cash. In 1978, he started doing his standup routines at "Yuk Yuk" quite frequently which led to him earning a position as the weekend’s feature act. Since the club was especially crowded during the weekends, his talent was showcased to a number of different people. Those who saw this particular show commented on how his style of comedy was wild, some going as far as to calling him almost psychotic. One of his antics consisted of blowing up a rubber glove through his nose and holding it over his head like a chicken crest. During his time here, he would even make some crude jokes which raised some eyebrows; but he would simply act oblivious to their uproar and continue on.
Mandel then decided to try his hand in Los Angeles, as most performers eventually do. One day he performed a standup routine at "The Comedy Store" which ended up being such a big success that he became a frequent to the club from then on. During one such day, his show was seen by a "Make Me Laugh" producer. The show was very famous at the time and to be a part of it was any comedian’s dream. So 1979 brought a huge boost to his career when he was invited to be a recurring performer for the show by the producer. This in turn led to many other features. The same year, he became the supporting act to David Letterman. By 1980, he scored the lead role for a film, "Gas". Thus, it was from here that his career officially took off. Today, he stands as a comedy legend, selling millions of Howie Mandel tickets.
Mandel’s introduction on American television came with "St. Elsewhere" in which he played the "Dr. Wayne Fiscus" character. Here, he met and worked with one of his good friends Norman Lloyd. While he still had this show in his bag, he was still performing live standup shows and was doing various films. One of these was the popular "Gremlins" in which he was the voice of Gizmo. He reprised his role in the sequel to the movie as well.
Apart from being an actor and comedian, Mandel has worked as a writer and producer as well. He created the children’s cartoon series, "Booby’s World" which ran for a good 8 years and received many Emmy Award nominations as well. For his contributions to the comedy world, he received a "Hollywood Walk of Fame" star in 2008. In 2009, he was honored by his hometown as well with a "Canada’s Walk of Fame" star.
An interesting aspect of his personality that has bewildered his fans is that he is mysophobic. Because he gives off a wild child persona, one would have expected him to be more carefree. He is, however, so afraid of germs that he refuses to even shake hands with his fans. This became the subject of a running gag during "Deal or No Deal" when enthusiastic fans would want to hug him and he would refuse unless he was wearing latex gloves.
Howie Mandel is a television legend and an important person in the comedy industry. His shows are one of a kind where audiences are guaranteed constant entertainment for two hours.
Q:When do the cheap tickets for howie mandel go up for sale on your website?
A:The Howie Mandel Tickets are already up for sale on our website. Make the most of our cheap rates.