Hopsin is a renowned American rapper, hailing from the great city of Los Angeles, in the area best known as Panorama City. He is a hip hop artist who has been active since 2003, releasing music via companies such as Ruthless Records and Funk Volume. Recognized for his sensational rap music, he has worked with many a fellow hip hop star, including Tech N9ne, Dj Hoppa, SwizZz and Dizzy Wright. As one of the best upcoming artists in rap today, he is often seen performing live by those who buy Hopsin tickets .
- Hopsin Cains Ballroom
- Hopsin Coda - Philadelphia
- Hopsin Concord Music Hall
- Hopsin Eagles Ballroom
- Hopsin Highline Ballroom
- Hopsin Intersection
- Hopsin Park Street Saloon
- Hopsin Sunshine Theatre
- Hopsin The Cotillion
- Hopsin The Norva
- Hopsin The Novo
- Hopsin The Observatory - North Park
- Hopsin The Observatory - Santa Ana
- Hopsin The Pressroom
- Hopsin Worcester Palladium
Latest Hopsin Events
- Hopsin, Concord Music Hall tickets for 10/25 06:00 PM at Concord Music Hall, Chicago, IL
- Tue Oct 25 2016
- Hopsin, Park Street Saloon tickets for 10/26 08:00 PM at Park Street Saloon, Columbus, OH
- Wed Oct 26 2016
- Hopsin, Highline Ballroom tickets for 11/01 08:00 PM at Highline Ballroom, New York, NY
- Tue Nov 01 2016
- Hopsin, Coda - Philadelphia tickets for 11/02 08:00 PM at Coda Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Wed Nov 02 2016
- Hopsin, Worcester Palladium tickets for 11/03 07:00 PM at Worcester Palladium, Worcester, MA
- Thu Nov 03 2016
- Hopsin, Sunshine Theatre tickets for 11/11 07:00 PM at Sunshine Theatre, Albuquerque, NM
- Fri Nov 11 2016
- Hopsin, The Observatory - Santa Ana tickets for 11/16 11:00 PM at The Observatory Santa Ana, Santa Ana, CA
- Wed Nov 16 2016
Hopsin was signed onto the record label Ruthless Records in 2007. He released his first album, Gazing at the Moonlight, in 2009. He then founded his own record label, naming it Funk Volume, with Damien Ritter. The first artist to be signed onto this label was SwizZz. In 2010, he released a music video for his single, Sag My Pants, which was also the first official single from his album. It became an international sensation, gaining over eighteen million views on YouTube.
Hopsin ’s second album was released in 2010 and was titled as Raw. He followed this up with a US tour, in promotion of his album. In 2011, he continued his video series, Ill Mind of Hopsin, a series that has also gained more than eighteen million views on YouTube. He was also featured on Battle Rap Stars, a popular battle rap game from Jump Shot Media. In 2012, he was featured on Sucker Free Sunday on MTV and appeared on the music video for the song Am I A Psycho by Tech N9ne. He was also ranked as one of the Top 10 Freshmen list of the magazine XXL, as well as featured on the magazine’s frontpage.
Hopsin continued his video series on YouTube, releasing the fifth video, which gained over one million views in less than a day and went on to be seen by nineteen million people in a short amount of time. His songs also ranked high on the Billboard Hot R&B Hip Hop chart. He also appeared at the BET Hip Hop Awards in 2012, as part of the BET Cypher program.
Hopsin ’s next album, his third so far, released in 2013 and features a number of guest artists including Yelawolf, Travis Barker, Dizzy Wright, Jarren Benton, SwizZz, DJ Hoppa, and Tech N9ne. He is also an actor, who has played roles in movies such as Fame, in TV shows such as That’s So Raven and in the famous Disney movie, Max Keeble’s Big Move. Many have already ordered Hopsin tickets to see him live at his next American concert.