Highly Suspect Tickets
Three individuals from Massachusetts, Johnny Stevens, Rich Meyer and Ryan Meyer came together and formed, Highly Suspects. The trio started playing hard rock music in local bars before hitting the studio to record their first album, ‘Mister Asylum.’ It came out in 2015 and was nominated for a Grammy Award in the category of, ‘Best Rock Album.’ Since then, the band has been dominating the charts by producing hits like, Little One and Bloodfeather. Highly Suspect now plan to hit the road this summer and will be playing shows in multiple cities throughout North America. Book your Highly Suspect tickets and watch them perform live.
Highly Suspect Venues
- Buzzfestivus: Royal Blood, Highly Suspect & Sleeping with Sirens House Of Blues - Houston
- Highly Suspect Rams Head Live
- Highly Suspect The National - VA
- Highly Suspect The Norva
- 91X Wrex The Halls: Rise Against, Run The Jewels, The Used, The Struts & Highly Suspect Valley View Casino Center
Highly Suspect Tickets
- Tue Dec 05 2017Tue Dec 05 2017
- Buy Buzzfestivus: Royal Blood, Highly Suspect & Sleeping with Sirens, House Of Blues - Houston Tickets for 12/05 07:30 PM Buzzfestivus: Royal Blood, Highly Suspect & Sleeping with Sirens, House Of Blues - Houston tickets for 12/05 07:30 PM at House Of Blues Houston, Houston, TX
- Tue Dec 05 2017
- Fri Dec 08 2017Fri Dec 08 2017
- Buy 91X Wrex The Halls: Rise Against, Run The Jewels, The Used, The Struts & Highly Suspect, Valley View Casino Center Tickets for 12/08 05:30 PM 91X Wrex The Halls: Rise Against, Run The Jewels, The Used, The Struts & Highly Suspect, Valley View Casino Center tickets for 12/08 05:30 PM at Valley View Casino Center, San Diego, CA
- Fri Dec 08 2017
- Thu Dec 14 2017Thu Dec 14 2017
- Buy Highly Suspect, The Norva Tickets for 12/14 07:30 PM Highly Suspect, The Norva tickets for 12/14 07:30 PM at The Norva, Norfolk, VA
- Thu Dec 14 2017
- Fri Dec 15 2017Fri Dec 15 2017
- Buy Highly Suspect, The National - VA Tickets for 12/15 08:00 PM Highly Suspect, The National - VA tickets for 12/15 08:00 PM at The National VA, Richmond, VA
- Fri Dec 15 2017
- Sat Dec 16 2017Sat Dec 16 2017
- Buy Highly Suspect, Rams Head Live Tickets for 12/16 07:30 PM Highly Suspect, Rams Head Live tickets for 12/16 07:30 PM at Rams Head Live, Baltimore, MD
- Sat Dec 16 2017
In just two years, Highly Suspect have made quite a name for themselves in the world of hard rock music. The trio is now ready to take the stage once again and will soon be showing fans the power of its music in cities like, Indianapolis, Chicago and Portland. People are already getting their hands on Highly Suspect tickets so, if you don’t want to be left behind then grab yours now while they are still in stock.
Two twin brothers, Rich and Ryan Meyer teamed up with their best friend, Johnny Stevens and decided to form a hard rock band. Calling themselves, Highly Suspect they began to get noticed in their hometown of Cape Cod by performing cover songs of legendary names like, Pink Floyd and Jimi Hendrix in local bars. They also toured and built a national fan following by playing a limited amount of shows with groups like, Sevendust, 10 Years and Monster Truck.
Eight years ago in 2009, the band made the decision to record original songs which resulted in an extended play, ‘First Offense.’ It featured songs like, Smile On, Life’s a Fun Ride and Not Me. Highly Suspect then went on to put out their second extended play, ‘The Gang Lion EP’ a year later in 2010 which was followed by two more EP’s, ‘The Worst Humans’ and ‘Black Ocean.’ The listeners of hard rock music got to enjoy these extended plays in 2012 and 2013 respectively.
In 2015, Highly Suspect went on to tour the United States with names like, Halestrom, Deftones, Scott Weiland and Catfish and the Bottlemen. In the same year, they released the music video of their single, Lydia which premiered on MTV.com on June 25th. The song became a viral hit, making the trio one of the most sought after acts in the hard rock music community. The song entered the Mainstream Rock chart at the fourth spot and also earned them a Grammy nomination for the ‘Best Rock Song’ in 2016.
On July 17th, 2015, Highly Suspect released their first full length studio album, ‘Mister Asylum.’ Produced by Joel Hamilton, the record tasted both critical and commercial success. Approximately four thousand copies of their debut studio effort were sold in the United States in its first week. Moreover, it was also nominated for the ‘Best Rock Album’ at the 58th Grammy Awards.
The Boy Who Died Wolf
In the beginning of 2016, Highly Suspect came out with a new song, Serotonia. This got their fans excited and they started to anticipate the release of their new album. The group continued to tease the world and dropped three singles, My Name is Human on September 7th, Little One on October 28th and Wolf on November 11th. They finally let the public listen to their new record, ‘The Boy Who Died Wolf’ on November 18th. Living up to the expectations of the fans, the album received great reviews from the critics. It peaked at the first spot on the Top Alternative Albums and made it to Loudwire’s list of the, ’20 Best Rock Albums of 2016.’
They are coming to make some noise
You will soon get to see Highly Suspect live because the band will be heading out on a tour this July. They are gearing up to perform at venues like, the Royal Oak Music Theatre, the Madison Theater, The Lost Horizon and the Higher Ground. Known for delivering some really powerful performances, you can expect the trio to play songs like, For Billy, Little One and Chicago. Also, don’t be surprised if they decide to perform some of their unreleased tracks live. Highly Suspect tickets are selling out fast so, in order to enjoy their performance in person, you have to get them now.
Highly Suspect Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Highly Suspect's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Houston at the House Of Blues - Houston on 5-Dec-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Baltimore at the Rams Head Live on 16-Dec-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Buzzfestivus: Royal Blood, Highly Suspect & Sleeping with Sirens||House Of Blues - Houston||Houston, TX||Tue Dec 05 201712/05 07:30 PM|
|91X Wrex The Halls: Rise Against, Run The Jewels, The Used, The Struts & Highly Suspect||Valley View Casino Center||San Diego, CA||Fri Dec 08 201712/08 05:30 PM|
|Highly Suspect||The Norva||Norfolk, VA||Thu Dec 14 201712/14 07:30 PM|
|Highly Suspect||The National - VA||Richmond, VA||Fri Dec 15 201712/15 08:00 PM|
|Highly Suspect||Rams Head Live||Baltimore, MD||Sat Dec 16 201712/16 07:30 PM|
Highly Suspect Tickets Prices
The average price for Highly Suspect Tickets start from $86. The minimum get in price is $6 for Highly Suspect Tickets at the Valley View Casino Center, San Diego. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Buzzfestivus: Royal Blood, Highly Suspect & Sleeping with Sirens||Houston||5-Dec-17||$147||$84|
|91X Wrex The Halls: Rise Against, Run The Jewels, The Used, The Struts & Highly Suspect||San Diego||8-Dec-17||$174||$6|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.