Gregg Allman Tickets
Known as a legendary figure of rock ‘n’ roll and one of the greatest all time singers, Gregg Allman is now coming to your city. If you have not heard his songs or want to listen to them live, then buy your Gregg Allman tickets and enjoy the live concert by the popular musician.
Gregg Allman Venues
- Gregg Allman Atlanta Symphony Hall
- Gregg Allman Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall
- Gregg Allman Georgia Theatre
- Gregg Allman Grand Opera House - Macon
- Gregg Allman Hard Rock Live At The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Hollywood
- Gregg Allman Harrah's Cherokee Resort Event Center
- Gregg Allman Johnny Mercer Theatre
- Gregg Allman Ryman Auditorium
Gregg Allman Cities
Latest Gregg Allman Events
- Gregg Allman, Atlanta Symphony Hall tickets for 12/31 09:00 PM at Atlanta Symphony Hall, Atlanta, GA
- Wed Dec 31 2014
- Gregg Allman, Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall tickets for 01/03 08:00 PM at Barbara B Mann Performing Arts Hall, Fort Myers, FL
- Sat Jan 03 2015
- Gregg Allman, Hard Rock Live At The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Hollywood tickets for 01/04 03:30 AM at Hard Rock Live At The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, Hollywood, FL
- Sun Jan 04 2015
- Gregg Allman - 2 Day Pass, Georgia Theatre tickets for 01/06 03:30 AM at Georgia Theatre, Athens, GA
- Tue Jan 06 2015
- Gregg Allman, Grand Opera House - Macon tickets for 01/09 03:30 AM at Grand Opera House Macon, Macon, GA
- Fri Jan 09 2015
- Gregg Allman, Ryman Auditorium tickets for 01/13 07:30 PM at Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN
- Tue Jan 13 2015
- Gregg Allman, Harrah's Cherokee Resort Event Center tickets for 01/16 09:00 PM at Harrah's Cherokee Resort Event Center, Cherokee, NC
- Fri Jan 16 2015
Gregory LeNoir " Gregg " Allman was born to parents Geraldine Alice and Willis Turner Allman on the 8th of December, 1947 in Nashville, Tennessee. Gregg is the youngest amongst his siblings. Both Gregg and Duane (his elder brother) were interested in music from a very young age. They would go to watch the live performances by famous artists of the time. These include musicians as Jackie Wilson, Otis Redding and many others. It was around this time that Gregg took a keen interest in guitars, after watching B.B. King’s Hammond organ player. He managed to learn the basics of guitar playing from one of his neighbors in Nashville. He then taught these skills to his brother Duane who eventually became a full-fledged guitarist. Hence Gregg switched to singing and keyboard playing.
After graduating from school in the year 1965, Gregg decided to take up music as a career with his brother Duane. Soon the famous Allman Brother Band was formed in 1969. Earlier the two played as part of several music groups. The first bands they played in were at the Daytona Beach, Florida. Among these were The House Rockers and The Units. After the Allman brothers were able to create the Allman Brother Band, Gregg’s music career finally took off and his bluesy, improvisational style did not go unnoticed.
Along with his elder brother, Duane, Gregg Allman broke new grounds in the rock music genre. Their group, The Allman Brothers Band dominated the Southern rock music scene. Apart from the founding members, Gregg and Duane, the band contained four other members namely Dickey Betts, Jai Johanny "Jaimoe" Johanson, Butch Trucks and Berry Oakley. As Gregg was on vocals and keyboards, Dickey Betts joined Duane as the lead guitarist, while Butch Trucks and Jai Johanny Johanson were the dueling drummers and Berry Oakley the band’s bass guitarist. Their styles were influenced by country music as well as the blues. This unusual lineup greatly benefitted the band’s country and blues infused rock music.
Soon enough the Allman Brothers Band developed a huge following due to their powerful live shows and jam sessions. They even released a self titled debut album, the same year the band was formed. After the unfortunate death of his Gregg’s brother Duane and Berry Oakley in a motorbike accident in 1971, The Allman Brothers Band struggled to continue their music career together. Eventually Gregg Allman started his own career as a solo artist and left the Allman Brothers Band. He received great commercial success, and his first solo album titled, Laid Back came out in the year 1973. It was well received by the critics.
Four years later, in 1977 he released his second solo album, which was called Playin’ Up a Storm. His biggest hit came in the year 1986. This was the title track from one of his albums called I’m No Angel. He is a true legend of rock, so buy Gregg Allman tickets and be sure not to miss the chance to see him perform.
After years of success both as a band member as well as a solo artist, Gregg Allman has established himself as the legend of rock ‘n’ roll music. Though the remaining members of the Allman Brothers Band have split up, the group still reunites for performances on various occasions. In 1995, the group, along with Gregg Allman was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Despite Gregg Allman’s health issues, he still goes on live music tours. So buy your Gregg Allman tickets and enjoy.