Gregg Allman Tickets
Known as a legendary figure of rock ‘n’ roll and one of the greatest all time singers, Gregg Allman is now coming to your city. If you have not heard his songs or want to listen to them live, then buy your Gregg Allman tickets and enjoy the live concert by the popular musician.
Gregg Allman Venues
- Gregg Allman Cape Cod Melody Tent
- Gregg Allman Humphreys Concerts By The Bay
- Gregg Allman Martin Woldson Theatre At The Fox
- Gregg Allman Morrison Center For The Performing Arts
- Gregg Allman Newport Yachting Center
- Gregg Allman Pearl Concert Theater At Palms Casino Resort
- Gregg Allman Rams Head On Stage
- Gregg Allman Talking Stick Resort
- Gregg Allman Thunder Valley Casino - Amphitheatre
- Gregg Allman Uptown Theatre Napa
Gregg Allman Cities
Latest Gregg Allman Events
- Gregg Allman, Humphreys Concerts By The Bay tickets for 05/18 07:30 PM at Humphreys Concerts By The Bay, San Diego, CA
- Sun May 18 2014
- Gregg Allman, Uptown Theatre Napa tickets for 05/21 08:00 PM at Uptown Theatre Napa, Napa, CA
- Wed May 21 2014
- Gregg Allman, Talking Stick Resort tickets for 06/20 08:00 PM at Talking Stick Resort, Scottsdale, AZ
- Fri Jun 20 2014
- Gregg Allman, Pearl Concert Theater At Palms Casino Resort tickets for 06/21 08:00 PM at Pearl Concert Theater At Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Jun 21 2014
- Gregg Allman, Thunder Valley Casino - Amphitheatre tickets for 06/28 06:30 PM at Thunder Valley Casino Amphitheatre, Lincoln, CA
- Sat Jun 28 2014
- Gregg Allman, Morrison Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 07/01 08:00 PM at Morrison Center For The Performing Arts, Boise, ID
- Tue Jul 01 2014
- Gregg Allman, Martin Woldson Theatre At The Fox tickets for 07/05 08:00 PM at Martin Woldson Theatre At The Fox, Spokane, WA
- Sat Jul 05 2014
- Gregg Allman, Rams Head On Stage tickets for 08/05 08:00 PM at Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis, MD
- Tue Aug 05 2014
- Gregg Allman, Cape Cod Melody Tent tickets for 08/08 08:00 PM at Cape Cod Melody Tent, Hyannis, MA
- Fri Aug 08 2014
Gregory LeNoir " Gregg " Allman was born to parents Geraldine Alice and Willis Turner Allman on the 8th of December, 1947 in Nashville, Tennessee. Gregg is the youngest amongst his siblings. Both Gregg and Duane (his elder brother) were interested in music from a very young age. They would go to watch the live performances by famous artists of the time. These include musicians as Jackie Wilson, Otis Redding and many others. It was around this time that Gregg took a keen interest in guitars, after watching B.B. King’s Hammond organ player. He managed to learn the basics of guitar playing from one of his neighbors in Nashville. He then taught these skills to his brother Duane who eventually became a full-fledged guitarist. Hence Gregg switched to singing and keyboard playing.
After graduating from school in the year 1965, Gregg decided to take up music as a career with his brother Duane. Soon the famous Allman Brother Band was formed in 1969. Earlier the two played as part of several music groups. The first bands they played in were at the Daytona Beach, Florida. Among these were The House Rockers and The Units. After the Allman brothers were able to create the Allman Brother Band, Gregg’s music career finally took off and his bluesy, improvisational style did not go unnoticed.
Along with his elder brother, Duane, Gregg Allman broke new grounds in the rock music genre. Their group, The Allman Brothers Band dominated the Southern rock music scene. Apart from the founding members, Gregg and Duane, the band contained four other members namely Dickey Betts, Jai Johanny "Jaimoe" Johanson, Butch Trucks and Berry Oakley. As Gregg was on vocals and keyboards, Dickey Betts joined Duane as the lead guitarist, while Butch Trucks and Jai Johanny Johanson were the dueling drummers and Berry Oakley the band’s bass guitarist. Their styles were influenced by country music as well as the blues. This unusual lineup greatly benefitted the band’s country and blues infused rock music.
Soon enough the Allman Brothers Band developed a huge following due to their powerful live shows and jam sessions. They even released a self titled debut album, the same year the band was formed. After the unfortunate death of his Gregg’s brother Duane and Berry Oakley in a motorbike accident in 1971, The Allman Brothers Band struggled to continue their music career together. Eventually Gregg Allman started his own career as a solo artist and left the Allman Brothers Band. He received great commercial success, and his first solo album titled, Laid Back came out in the year 1973. It was well received by the critics.
Four years later, in 1977 he released his second solo album, which was called Playin’ Up a Storm. His biggest hit came in the year 1986. This was the title track from one of his albums called I’m No Angel. He is a true legend of rock, so buy Gregg Allman tickets and be sure not to miss the chance to see him perform.
After years of success both as a band member as well as a solo artist, Gregg Allman has established himself as the legend of rock ‘n’ roll music. Though the remaining members of the Allman Brothers Band have split up, the group still reunites for performances on various occasions. In 1995, the group, along with Gregg Allman was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Despite Gregg Allman’s health issues, he still goes on live music tours. So buy your Gregg Allman tickets and enjoy.