Greensky Bluegrass Tickets
The band’s name may say ‘bluegrass’ but it comes to town to help people party down. We are talking about Greensky Bluegrass. As far as the jam-grass tradition goes, the group features an absolutely amazing musicianship, excellent vocals, electrifying stage presence and a performance mentality that is a must watch and hear for all kinds of music lovers regardless of whether anyone is especially a bluegrass fan or not. A traditional bluegrass concert is truly admirable but there are not many bands who can transform a song like “When Doves Cry” from Prince into a twelve minute long rendition, pure string-picking jam rock. The band’s musical foundation is simple: first they establish a rhythm with their upbeat music and then unleash a music that gets every foot tapping in the arena and so Greensky Bluegrass tickets have no problem selling out from the inventories completely.
Greensky Bluegrass Venues
- Greensky Bluegrass Belly Up
- Greensky Bluegrass Canopy Club
- Greensky Bluegrass Knitting Factory Concert House
- Greensky Bluegrass Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom
- Greensky Bluegrass Music Farm - Charleston
- Greensky Bluegrass Music Farm - Columbia
- Greensky Bluegrass Pub Station - Billings
- Greensky Bluegrass Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Greensky Bluegrass Riverside Theatre - WI
- Greensky Bluegrass The Depot - Salt Lake City
- Greensky Bluegrass The Pageant
- Greensky Bluegrass The Palace Theatre - St. Paul
- Greensky Bluegrass The Showbox
- Greensky Bluegrass The Wilma Theatre - MT
- Greensky Bluegrass U.S. Cellular Center Asheville
Greensky Bluegrass Cities
Greensky Bluegrass Schedule 2017-18
- Umphrey's McGee & Greensky Bluegrass, U.S. Cellular Center Asheville tickets for 02/18 08:00 PM U.S. Cellular Center Asheville
- Sat Feb 18 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, Music Farm Columbia tickets for 03/09 08:00 PM Music Farm Columbia
- Thu Mar 09 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass - 2 Day Pass, Music Farm Charleston tickets for 03/10 03:30 AM Music Farm Charleston
- Fri Mar 10 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, Music Farm Charleston tickets for 03/10 08:00 PM Music Farm Charleston
- Fri Mar 10 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, Music Farm Charleston tickets for 03/11 08:00 PM Music Farm Charleston
- Sat Mar 11 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, Canopy Club tickets for 03/15 08:00 PM Canopy Club
- Wed Mar 15 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, The Pageant tickets for 03/16 08:00 PM The Pageant
- Thu Mar 16 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, Riverside Theatre WI tickets for 03/17 08:00 PM Riverside Theatre WI
- Fri Mar 17 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, The Palace Theatre St. Paul tickets for 03/18 08:00 PM The Palace Theatre St. Paul
- Sat Mar 18 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, Belly Up tickets for 03/21 08:00 PM Belly Up
- Tue Mar 21 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, Belly Up tickets for 03/22 08:00 PM Belly Up
- Wed Mar 22 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, The Depot Salt Lake City tickets for 03/23 08:00 PM The Depot Salt Lake City
- Thu Mar 23 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, The Wilma Theatre MT tickets for 03/24 08:00 PM The Wilma Theatre MT
- Fri Mar 24 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, Pub Station Billings tickets for 03/25 08:00 PM Pub Station Billings
- Sat Mar 25 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, Knitting Factory Concert House tickets for 03/28 07:00 PM Knitting Factory Concert House
- Tue Mar 28 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, The Showbox tickets for 03/30 08:00 PM The Showbox
- Thu Mar 30 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom tickets for 03/31 08:00 PM Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom
- Fri Mar 31 2017
- Greensky Bluegrass, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 09/23 07:00 PM Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Sat Sep 23 2017
The band has Dave Bruzza on guitars, Anders Beck on Dobro, Mike Devol on upright bass, Mike Bont on Banjo and Paul Hoffman on mandolin. These five people are less of band members and more of friends who love going from one place to the other, making music they love. Some of the guys met at the start of the millennium and were later joined by some more. They chose a clever name for their band to go with the music they produced, hence Greensky Bluegrass. This quintet, hailed from Michigan, has been jamming all over the country for eleven years now in every cool festival and club they could stop at. They perform in over 175 shows every year and the awesomeness continues to the present day. With an ensemble of such exquisite musical instruments, one can only imagine the music that comes out of it.
Greensky Bluegrass has gone under a musical transformation as unique as the music of the group itself. And anyone who has been following the group’s music over the years would agree. Keeping in view their progress, the group can easily be called one of the hardest working jam bands of the 21st century. First ever musical entry from the band came out in the form of an album titled Less Than Supper, released in the May of 2004. The band won a spot on the stage of Telluride Bluegrass Festival in 2007 and soon thereafter, a new album came out which was titled Tuesday Letter. The band took to a different side of music in this album which helped in giving them national recognition. Next album from the band came out in 2011 after a few live albums. The album named Handguns charted at number 3 on Billboard’s Bluegrass category.
Where the acoustic scene is eclectic in today’s music presence, the band has also made live performances central to its career. The band has been touring since 2005 and extensively so. Due to this, it has developed great versatility in its music and has earned a nationwide fan base. The band’s specialty is mixing the traditional bluegrass music with modern, original compositions and that has given the band a wide spectrum in which to display its abilities in music, vocals and lyrics. The element of improvisation remains dominant in the group’s live performances which, in turn, contribute to the always growing fan population.
When you come to a Greensky Bluegrass concert, it’s more than just great music. It’s an amazing rock n’ roll party where the beats get infectious and you can’t help but get up and start dancing. Everyone who hears about the event decides on the spot that they would be buying Greensky Bluegrass tickets . This is a first-of-its-kind bluegrass concert experience which invites audience to feel the energy and join the fun on the dance floor. While everything written here is accurate, we hope that the Greensky Bluegrass concert that you attend next is more than what you expected.
Greensky Bluegrass Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Greensky Bluegrass Tickets start from $40. The minimum get in price is $30 for Greensky Bluegrass Tickets at the The Pageant, St. Louis. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Umphrey's McGee & Greensky Bluegrass||Asheville||18-Feb-17||$276||$89|
|Greensky Bluegrass - 2 Day Pass||Charleston||10-Mar-17||$109||$109|
|Greensky Bluegrass||St. Louis||16-Mar-17||$40||$30|
|Greensky Bluegrass||Saint Paul||18-Mar-17||$74||$56|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Will Greensky Bluegrass Tickets prices be reduced any further?
A:No, Greensky Bluegrass Tickets will remain as they are and will not be reduced any more.