Greensky Bluegrass Tickets
The band’s name may say ‘bluegrass’ but it comes to town to help people party down. We are talking about Greensky Bluegrass. As far as the jam-grass tradition goes, the group features an absolutely amazing musicianship, excellent vocals, electrifying stage presence and a performance mentality that is a must watch and hear for all kinds of music lovers regardless of whether anyone is especially a bluegrass fan or not. A traditional bluegrass concert is truly admirable but there are not many bands who can transform a song like “When Doves Cry” from Prince into a twelve minute long rendition, pure string-picking jam rock. The band’s musical foundation is simple: first they establish a rhythm with their upbeat music and then unleash a music that gets every foot tapping in the arena and so Greensky Bluegrass tickets have no problem selling out from the inventories completely.
Greensky Bluegrass Venues
- Greensky Bluegrass & The Last Bison Bijou Theatre - Knoxville
- Greensky Bluegrass House Of Blues - Chicago
- Greensky Bluegrass House Of Blues - Cleveland
- Greensky Bluegrass Mill City Nights (formerly The Brick)
- Greensky Bluegrass Royal Oak Music Theatre
- Greensky Bluegrass State Theatre - FL
Greensky Bluegrass Cities
- Greensky Bluegrass Chicago IL
- Greensky Bluegrass Cleveland OH
- Greensky Bluegrass Knoxville TN
- Greensky Bluegrass Minneapolis MN
- Greensky Bluegrass Royal Oak MI
- Greensky Bluegrass Saint Petersburg FL
Latest Greensky Bluegrass Events
- Greensky Bluegrass, Royal Oak Music Theatre tickets for 12/31 08:00 PM at Royal Oak Music Theatre, Royal Oak, MI
- Wed Dec 31 2014
- Greensky Bluegrass & The Last Bison, Bijou Theatre - Knoxville tickets for 01/14 08:00 PM at Bijou Theatre Knoxville, Knoxville, TN
- Wed Jan 14 2015
- Greensky Bluegrass, State Theatre - FL tickets for 01/20 07:00 PM at State Theatre FL, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Tue Jan 20 2015
- Greensky Bluegrass, House Of Blues - Cleveland tickets for 02/06 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Fri Feb 06 2015
- Greensky Bluegrass, House Of Blues - Chicago tickets for 02/21 08:30 PM at House Of Blues Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Sat Feb 21 2015
The band has Dave Bruzza on guitars, Anders Beck on Dobro, Mike Devol on upright bass, Mike Bont on Banjo and Paul Hoffman on mandolin. These five people are less of band members and more of friends who love going from one place to the other, making music they love. Some of the guys met at the start of the millennium and were later joined by some more. They chose a clever name for their band to go with the music they produced, hence Greensky Bluegrass. This quintet, hailed from Michigan, has been jamming all over the country for eleven years now in every cool festival and club they could stop at. They perform in over 175 shows every year and the awesomeness continues to the present day. With an ensemble of such exquisite musical instruments, one can only imagine the music that comes out of it.
Greensky Bluegrass has gone under a musical transformation as unique as the music of the group itself. And anyone who has been following the group’s music over the years would agree. Keeping in view their progress, the group can easily be called one of the hardest working jam bands of the 21st century. First ever musical entry from the band came out in the form of an album titled Less Than Supper, released in the May of 2004. The band won a spot on the stage of Telluride Bluegrass Festival in 2007 and soon thereafter, a new album came out which was titled Tuesday Letter. The band took to a different side of music in this album which helped in giving them national recognition. Next album from the band came out in 2011 after a few live albums. The album named Handguns charted at number 3 on Billboard’s Bluegrass category.
Where the acoustic scene is eclectic in today’s music presence, the band has also made live performances central to its career. The band has been touring since 2005 and extensively so. Due to this, it has developed great versatility in its music and has earned a nationwide fan base. The band’s specialty is mixing the traditional bluegrass music with modern, original compositions and that has given the band a wide spectrum in which to display its abilities in music, vocals and lyrics. The element of improvisation remains dominant in the group’s live performances which, in turn, contribute to the always growing fan population.
When you come to a Greensky Bluegrass concert, it’s more than just great music. It’s an amazing rock n’ roll party where the beats get infectious and you can’t help but get up and start dancing. Everyone who hears about the event decides on the spot that they would be buying Greensky Bluegrass tickets . This is a first-of-its-kind bluegrass concert experience which invites audience to feel the energy and join the fun on the dance floor. While everything written here is accurate, we hope that the Greensky Bluegrass concert that you attend next is more than what you expected.
Q:Will Greensky Bluegrass Tickets prices be reduced any further?
A:No, Greensky Bluegrass Tickets will remain as they are and will not be reduced any more.