Glass Animals Tickets
For music lovers there is nothing more refreshing as originality. Oxford based alternative band Glass Animals has given the fans just that, and not only in the studio but also in live performances. Finding their niche as a psychedelic indie pop and trip hop ensemble, the quartet comprises of Dave Bayley, Edmund Irwin-Singer, Drew MacFarlane and Joe Seaward. Following the release of their debut album “Zaba” in 2014, the band has finally hit the road on their first headlining tour and will be performing live in numerous US cities. Fans with Glass Animals tickets will get to enjoy an eclectic mix of alternative, hip-hop, pop and dance music. According to their concert reviews, the quartet mesmerized the crowd as they bent genres live on stage in front of captivated ears and eyes.
Glass Animals Tickets
- Buy Glass Animals, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets for 06/15 08:00 PM Glass Animals, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 06/15 08:00 PM at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Tue Jun 15 2021
- Buy Glass Animals, Red Rocks Amphitheatre Tickets for 06/16 08:00 PM Glass Animals, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 06/16 08:00 PM at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Morrison, CO
- Wed Jun 16 2021
- Buy Glass Animals, The Aztec Theatre Tickets for 03/18 03:30 AM Glass Animals, The Aztec Theatre tickets for 03/18 03:30 AM at The Aztec Theatre, San Antonio, TX
- Tue Mar 18 2070
- Buy Glass Animals, The Aztec Theatre Tickets for 03/19 03:30 AM Glass Animals, The Aztec Theatre tickets for 03/19 03:30 AM at The Aztec Theatre, San Antonio, TX
- Wed Mar 19 2070
A Simple Quartet on the Surface, Glass Animals Deliver Atmospheric Melodies
There’s nothing unique about the formation of the indie rock band from Oxford, England and how Glass Animals came into being. In fact their story is quite a regular one – college friends sharing interest in music, deciding to record some music together and placing it on the internet for the world to listen, and voila suddenly you’re famous. But what the band did next was quite unorthodox. After gaining instant attention, the mastermind of Glass Animals, Dave Bayley removed all the songs from the web as the members were in the middle of their medical degrees and didn’t want to mess that up. So they decided to finish their studies and after graduation once again set their music career in motion.
The band released the EP “Leaflings” in 2012 and during one of their local gigs saw the acclaimed music producer Paul Epworth in the audience. It marked their music breakthrough as Epworth signed Glass Animals to his label Wolf Tone and they became the label’s first act. Under his guidance the quartet released 4-single EP “Psylla” and it was a brilliant effort both musically and lyrically. Their soulful quirky pop added traces of electronic and rock, some hints of R&B here and there, a little bit of funk, all masterfully wrapped in experimental indie. The stage was set for them to release their debut album and the Glass Animals sure did deliver.
“Zaba” Unveils Musical Facets That Mesmerize With Their Splendor
With their 2014 release, Glass Animals explored some new territories in the style and “Zaba” took the fans by storm with its delicate synths, sporadic sonic structures, breathy percussion and incredible vocals. Although it was their first effort, the quartet weren’t afraid to experiment and take a plunge into the unknown. The album is packed with hip-hop beats, jazzy harmonies and other unique sounds that are hard to place under any genre.
The opening single “Flip” starts off as a slow seductive number and eventually builds up into bass-heavy, warm wash of electronics. “Black Mambo” leads with pizzicato strings and explores soulful, rich harmonies. Almost every song is danceable yet also atmospheric. The gripping album is playful, gorgeous and dark.
Glass Animals Tickets in Great Demand for the North American Trek
Glass Animals are selling out arenas on their North American Tour and still many performances are left. They have proven that they are innovators not just in the studio but also on live stage as the live renditions feature a fresh take on harmonies. The quartet sets the rhythm with “Toes” and “Black Mambo” and raises the tempo with “Gooey” and “Walla Walla”. Bayley belts out passionate vocals, matching them with spirited dance moves and Edmund Irwin, MacFarlane and Seaward join in to put forth an eccentric show. Their chemistry is incredible and the crowd goes crazy listening to their hit numbers. Don’t miss the band’s first tour when they head to your city.
Glass Animals Profession
Glass Animals Genres
Indie rock, Psychedelic pop, Art Pop, Trip hop
Glass Animals Members
Dave Bayley, Drew MacFarlane, Joe Seaward, Edmund Irwin-Singer
Glass Animals Songs
- Life Itself
- Black Mambo
- Season 2 Episode 3
- The Other Side Of Paradise
- Pork Soda
- Cocoa Hooves
- Cane Shuga
- Take A Slice
- Golden Antlers
- Mama's Gun
- Love Lockdown
- Dust In Your Pocket
- [Premade Sandwiches]
- Walla Walla
- Lose Control
- Poplar St
- Gooey Rework
- Cocoa Hooves Part II
How to Buy Glass Animals Tickets?
- Go to the relevant Glass Animals tickets page on our website. Once you are there, you will see a grid showing multiple Glass Animals concerts. You can also go to a particular event by using our "Location" and "Date" filters.
- Simply click on the relevant event and it will take you to a page with prices for that event.
- You can go through the prices and pick the one that suits you the most. You also have the option of going through the Glass Animals seating chart for that particular venue. You can also use the "Filters" option at the top right end of the price grid to sort tickets even more conveniently. Once you have picked the tickets you want, simply press "GO" and move to the next page.
- You can now pick the number of Glass Animals tour tickets on that page. Once you are done with that, just fill out the form on the page and click on "Proceed to Payment." At the next page all you have to do is pick your payment method, enter your billing address and credit card details.
- After filling out the form, click "Review My Order" and go through the details. Once you are satisfied with the information on the page, click "Place Order" and your Glass Animals tickets order will be processed.
Glass Animals Ticket Prices
The average price for Glass Animals Tickets start from $0. The minimum get in price is $32 for Glass Animals Tickets at the The Aztec Theatre, San Antonio. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Glass Animals||San Antonio||18-Mar-70||$129||$61|
|Glass Animals||San Antonio||19-Mar-70||$0||$32|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.