Glass Animals Tickets
For music lovers there is nothing more refreshing as originality. Oxford based alternative band Glass Animals has given the fans just that, and not only in the studio but also in live performances. Finding their niche as a psychedelic indie pop and trip hop ensemble, the quartet comprises of Dave Bayley, Edmund Irwin-Singer, Drew MacFarlane and Joe Seaward. Following the release of their debut album “Zaba” in 2014, the band has finally hit the road on their first headlining tour and will be performing live in numerous US cities. Fans with Glass Animals tickets will get to enjoy an eclectic mix of alternative, hip-hop, pop and dance music. According to their concert reviews, the quartet mesmerized the crowd as they bent genres live on stage in front of captivated ears and eyes.
Glass Animals Venues
- Glass Animals El Rey Theatre - Los Angeles
- Electric Christmas: Capital Cities, Milky Chance, Glass Animals, The Naked and Famous & Warpaint Golden 1 Center
- Glass Animals Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom
- Glass Animals O2 Academy Brixton
- Live 105s Not So Silent Night: Blink 182, Empire of the Sun, Jimmy Eat World, Glass Animals, Capital Cities & The Strumbellas Oracle Arena
- Glass Animals The Fillmore - Charlotte
Glass Animals Cities
- Glass Animals Charlotte NC
- Glass Animals London GL
- Glass Animals Los Angeles CA
- Glass Animals Oakland CA
- Glass Animals Portland OR
- Glass Animals Sacramento CA
Latest Glass Animals Events
- Glass Animals, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 12/01 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Thu Dec 01 2016
- Electric Christmas: Capital Cities, Milky Chance, Glass Animals, The Naked and Famous & Warpaint, Golden 1 Center tickets for 12/08 06:00 PM at Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, CA
- Thu Dec 08 2016
- Live 105s Not So Silent Night: Blink 182, Empire of the Sun, Jimmy Eat World, Glass Animals, Capital Cities & The Strumbellas, Oracle Arena tickets for 12/09 06:00 PM at Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA
- Fri Dec 09 2016
- Glass Animals, El Rey Theatre - Los Angeles tickets for 12/12 08:30 PM at El Rey Theatre Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Mon Dec 12 2016
- Glass Animals, Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom tickets for 12/14 08:00 PM at Mcmenamins Crystal Ballroom, Portland, OR
- Wed Dec 14 2016
A Simple Quartet on the Surface, Glass Animals Deliver Atmospheric Melodies
There’s nothing unique about the formation of the indie rock band from Oxford, England and how Glass Animals came into being. In fact their story is quite a regular one – college friends sharing interest in music, deciding to record some music together and placing it on the internet for the world to listen, and voila suddenly you’re famous. But what the band did next was quite unorthodox. After gaining instant attention, the mastermind of Glass Animals, Dave Bayley removed all the songs from the web as the members were in the middle of their medical degrees and didn’t want to mess that up. So they decided to finish their studies and after graduation once again set their music career in motion.
The band released the EP “Leaflings” in 2012 and during one of their local gigs saw the acclaimed music producer Paul Epworth in the audience. It marked their music breakthrough as Epworth signed Glass Animals to his label Wolf Tone and they became the label’s first act. Under his guidance the quartet released 4-single EP “Psylla” and it was a brilliant effort both musically and lyrically. Their soulful quirky pop added traces of electronic and rock, some hints of R&B here and there, a little bit of funk, all masterfully wrapped in experimental indie. The stage was set for them to release their debut album and the Glass Animals sure did deliver.
“Zaba” Unveils Musical Facets That Mesmerize With Their Splendor
With their 2014 release, Glass Animals explored some new territories in the style and “Zaba” took the fans by storm with its delicate synths, sporadic sonic structures, breathy percussion and incredible vocals. Although it was their first effort, the quartet weren’t afraid to experiment and take a plunge into the unknown. The album is packed with hip-hop beats, jazzy harmonies and other unique sounds that are hard to place under any genre.
The opening single “Flip” starts off as a slow seductive number and eventually builds up into bass-heavy, warm wash of electronics. “Black Mambo” leads with pizzicato strings and explores soulful, rich harmonies. Almost every song is danceable yet also atmospheric. The gripping album is playful, gorgeous and dark.
Glass Animals Tickets in Great Demand for the North American Trek
Glass Animals are selling out arenas on their North American Tour and still many performances are left. They have proven that they are innovators not just in the studio but also on live stage as the live renditions feature a fresh take on harmonies. The quartet sets the rhythm with “Toes” and “Black Mambo” and raises the tempo with “Gooey” and “Walla Walla”. Bayley belts out passionate vocals, matching them with spirited dance moves and Edmund Irwin, MacFarlane and Seaward join in to put forth an eccentric show. Their chemistry is incredible and the crowd goes crazy listening to their hit numbers. Don’t miss the band’s first tour when they head to your city.