Blessed with smooth vocals and dynamic personality, Ginuwine is a critically acclaimed R&B singer and songwriter. He collaborated with the hip-hop producer Timbaland to compose popular tracks like What’s So Different and Pony. The multitalented star hit the music scene back in 1996 as a swingin’ Bachelor and established himself as a versatile producer of R&B. Since then he has treated his countless fans with a string of classics and they are always looking forward to listen to his seductive voice. Ginuwine’s fans can now rejoice as the artist has announced a number of performances. He will be celebrating “An Evening of Love” on Valentine’s Day at The Grand Theater at Foxwoods and has also confirmed his presence at the Charleston Jam Fest. Ginuwine will also be rocking the stage at Tampa Spring Jam Music Festival and Baltimore Spring Festival, among others. You can now get hold of Ginuwine tickets to enjoy his soulful voice live.
- Ginuwine B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York
- Ginuwine City Winery - Chicago
- Winter Jam 2016: Bobby Brown, Ginuwine, After 7, Jaheim & SWV Fabulous Fox Theatre - Saint Louis
- Ginuwine Hampton Coliseum
- Ginuwine Howard Theatre - DC
- R&B Rewind Fest: Jodeci, Blackstreet, En Vogue, Ginuwine, SWV, Jon B & Shai Microsoft Theater
- Las Vegas Soul Festival: Mike Epps, Keith Sweat, Dru Hill & Ginuwine The Joint - Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas
Latest Ginuwine Events
- Hampton Roads Soul Music Festival: Maze, Frankie Beverly, Joe, Ginuwine, SWV & Jon B., Hampton Coliseum tickets for 10/29 07:30 PM at Hampton Coliseum, Hampton, VA
- Sat Oct 29 2016
- Las Vegas Soul Festival: Mike Epps, Keith Sweat, Dru Hill & Ginuwine, The Joint - Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas tickets for 11/19 08:00 PM at The Joint Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Nov 19 2016
- Ginuwine, City Winery - Chicago tickets for 11/23 07:00 PM at City Winery Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Wed Nov 23 2016
- Ginuwine, City Winery - Chicago tickets for 11/23 10:00 PM at City Winery Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Wed Nov 23 2016
- Winter Jam 2016: Bobby Brown, Ginuwine, After 7, Jaheim & SWV, Fabulous Fox Theatre - Saint Louis tickets for 12/01 07:30 PM at Fabulous Fox Theatre Saint Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Thu Dec 01 2016
- R&B Rewind Fest: Jodeci, Blackstreet, En Vogue, Ginuwine, SWV, Jon B & Shai, Microsoft Theater tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM at Microsoft Theater, Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Ginuwine, Howard Theatre - DC tickets for 01/27 08:00 PM at Howard Theatre DC, Washington, DC
- Fri Jan 27 2017
Elgin Baylor Lumpkin aka Ginuwine’s interest in music started at an early age and was ignited by the awesome compositions of Michael Jackson and Prince. He was 12 when he first started performing at local bars and parties, temporarily joining hands with a hip-hop group in his hometown. A huge fan of the legendary Michael Jackson, he worked as his impressionist and performed with Physical Wonder, a local group. After completing his high school, he earned a degree in Paralegal from Prince Georges Community College in Largo, Maryland.
Ginuwine’s official music career began in 1996 when he was discovered by the American R&B band, Jodeci. After shifting to New York, he started moving in hi-tech R&B circles and ended up being friends with Missy Elliott and the ace producer Timbaland. With him Ginuwine collaborated on his initial two albums and they produced acclaimed tracks like Pony, Holler, What’s So Different, None of Ur Friends and So Anxious. In 2001, Ginuwine returned with his third album “The Life” and it peaked at third position on the Billboard 200. The artist showed maturity and music versatility in this album as proven by the tender track Differences, romantic ballad Open Arms and powerful single, Superhuman. With the album, Ginuwine cemented his place in the industry as R&B’s brightest star.
In 2003 he treated the fans to “The Senior”, followed by “Back II Da Basics” in 2005 and “A Man's Thoughts” hitting the shelves in 2011. Ginuwine continued to evolve with time and experimented with different styles. It was evident through his eighth record, “A Ginuwine Christmas”. It included traditional holiday numbers as well as warm love songs. Fans especially enjoyed the sensuous single, Silent Night and Ginuwine’s version of Joy to the World. In 2013, Ginuwine signed with Atlantic Records and released “Three Kings”. The album topped the R&B Hip/Hop charts and peaked at 3rd position on the Billboard 200. It was one of the most anticipated albums of the year as it featured the phenomenal trio – Tyrese, Ginuwine and Tank (TGT). The album included impeccable harmonies, superb vocal arrangements and incredible songwriting. It produced chart toppers like Take It Wrong, No Fun and Explode. They have announced another venture titled “TGT” that’s expected to come out sometime in 2015.
Come February, Ginuwine will be hitting the road and performing in numerous spring festivals. He will be rocking the stage at a Valentine’s Day concert and will also be joining hands with stars like Keith Sweat, Jon B, Dru Hill, Slick Rick SWV in a series of live shows. Buy Ginuwine tickets for his concerts, as spectacular events await your presence.
Q:I know I am late but can I still buy some Ginuwine Tickets?
A:Yes, we still have a few Ginuwine Tickets available for you to buy from us. Log on to our website for details and book your tickets now.