Ghost the Musical has been one of the most talked about musicals this Broadway season. The musical is written by Bruce Joel Rubin and includes music by Dave Stewart and Glen Ballard. Ghost is a romantic thriller which captivates the audience in its haunting story. The musical has enjoyed immense success since its first show at the Manchester Opera House. The story is based on the famous 1990 drama film with heavy hints of romance and suspense. The show is currently on tour and by getting Ghost tickets you can follow Sam and Molly’s journey in love and danger.
Latest Ghost Events
- Ghost B.C., Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland, tickets for 09/30 8:00PM at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland, Kansas City, MO
- Fri Sep 30 2016
- Louder Than Life Festival - Weekend Pass, Champions Park, tickets for 10/01 TBA at Champions Park, Louisville, KY
- Sat Oct 1 2016
- Louder Than Life Festival (Start Time: TBD), Champions Park, tickets for 10/02 11:00AM at Champions Park, Louisville, KY
- Sun Oct 2 2016
- Ghost B.C., The Fillmore - Detroit, tickets for 10/03 7:00PM at The Fillmore - Detroit, Detroit, MI
- Mon Oct 3 2016
- Jacob Collier, Ghost-Note & Mono Neon, Howard Theatre - DC, tickets for 10/03 8:00PM at Howard Theatre - DC, Washington, DC
- Mon Oct 3 2016
- Ghost B.C., State Theatre - Kalamazoo, tickets for 10/04 8:00PM at State Theatre - Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, MI
- Tue Oct 4 2016
- Ghost B.C., Paramount Theatre - Cedar Rapids, tickets for 10/05 8:00PM at Paramount Theatre - Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Wed Oct 5 2016
- Ghost B.C., Paramount Theatre - Denver, tickets for 10/07 8:00PM at Paramount Theatre - Denver, Denver, CO
- Fri Oct 7 2016
- The Spirits of the Palace Theatre Ghost Investigations , Canton Palace Theatre, tickets for 10/07 10:30PM at Canton Palace Theatre, Canton, OH
- Fri Oct 7 2016
- Ghost B.C., Rockwell At The Complex, tickets for 10/08 7:00PM at Rockwell At The Complex, Salt Lake City, UT
- Sat Oct 8 2016
- Ghost B.C., The Wilma Theatre - MT, tickets for 10/09 8:00PM at The Wilma Theatre - MT, Missoula, MT
- Sun Oct 9 2016
- Ghost B.C., MacEwan Hall - Ballroom, tickets for 10/11 7:00PM at MacEwan Hall - Ballroom, Calgary, AB
- Tue Oct 11 2016
- Ghost B.C., Vogue Theatre - BC, tickets for 10/13 8:00PM at Vogue Theatre - BC, Vancouver, BC
- Thu Oct 13 2016
- Classixx & Holy Ghost!, Paradise Rock Club, tickets for 10/14 9:00PM at Paradise Rock Club, Boston, MA
- Fri Oct 14 2016
- Ghost B.C., Mcdonald Theatre, tickets for 10/15 8:00PM at Mcdonald Theatre, Eugene, OR
- Sat Oct 15 2016
- Ghost B.C., Roseland Theater, tickets for 10/16 8:00PM at Roseland Theater, Portland, OR
- Sun Oct 16 2016
Ghost the Musical has received various accolades due to its interesting story line and persuasive acting. Lead actor Richard Fleeshman received a “Best Actor in a Musical Award” at the WhatsOnStage.com Awards. The musical has also received five Laurence Olivier Award nominations, five WhatsOnStage.com Award nominations, three Tony Nominations, a Drama Desk Award for “Outstanding Set Design” and an Outer Critics Circle Award for “Outstanding Lighting Design”.
The plot follows two young lovers Sam Wheat and Molly Jensen who move in a Brooklyn apartment together. Sam has issues saying I love you to Molly and verbalizing his feeling to her. In a suspense-filled development, Sam Wheat dies but returns as a ghost only to find out that his death was not an accident and he must get Molly out of harm’s way. The story is centered on Sam’s struggles to protect his true love as a ghost.
Ghost The Musical puts huge emphasis on providing you with a visual fantasy to a simple love story. The set has been described as something completely new to the eyes of Broadway fans; adding to the curiosity of people who love watching Broadway musicals. Ghost is an adaptation of the 1990 Oscar winning movie of the same name and only adds to the depth of a simple dialogue film.
If you are a person who likes to see tasteful magic tricks and out worldly special effects, Ghost the musical is will make you gasp with effects like different people walking through walls and odd objects coming to life. All this will make you hooked to your seats just begging for more magic!
The music of Ghost the Musical is as intriguing as its special effects and story. The soundtrack features some of the most inspiring songs Broadway lovers have heard. The official soundtrack includes work of Dave Stewart who is a Grammy Award winner. It also includes collaborations of Glen Ballard and Alanis Morissette. The special effects have been envisioned and created by Harry Potter, Hugo and Matilda fame Paul Kieve. Paul has been known for his work as an illusionist and this musical is a perfect fusion of magic acts with plays. The musical has been praised nationwide for its use of contemporary staging effects and elevating the traditional form of musicals.
Although all songs of Ghost the Musical have been in the news for their catchy lyrics, “Here right now”, “With You” and “Unchained Melody” are fan favorites. These songs, combined with epic production values and acting, will take you on a journey of romance. Needless to say, by getting Ghost the musical tickets, you will be part of an amazing experience as soon as you the venue to watch this play.
The story of Ghost the Musical has been well received by critics and fans alike. New York Daily News and The New York Times both gave the musical immensely positive reviews and described it as a rollercoaster ride with exquisite imagery, production, set designs and special effects. Ghost the Musical has been described as one of the most advanced musicals when it comes to staging and this is something that no Broadway lover should miss. So if you are a fan of the original Ghost film and if you wish to see this play at venue near you, you can get Ghost tickets here and experience Sam and Molly’s love story right in front of your eyes.
Q:How much do tickets for ghost cost?
A:You can get Ghost Tickets on reasonable rates by following special instructions on our page. Check out the directions and place the order right away.