Ghost the Band Tickets
The Swedish heavy metal outfit, Ghost has got multiple shows planned for its fans in North America. So, if you want to watch this group hit the stage in your city then book your Ghost Band tickets. Created by Tobias Forge, the band saw the light of day in 2006 and was formed purely out of his love for metal music. To make his group standout from others, Forge introduced a fictional character, Papa Emeritus which he portrays himself. Along with this, he has concealed the names of his band members and they are collectively known as Nameless Ghouls.
Ghost the Band Tickets
- Buy The Ghost of Paul Revere, Deer Tick, The Mallett Brothers & Bell Systems, Thompson's Point Tickets for Sat Sep 5 2020 The Ghost of Paul Revere, Deer Tick, The Mallett Brothers & Bell Systems, Thompson's Point, tickets for 09/05 16:30 at Thompson's Point, Portland, ME
- Sat Sep 5 2020
- Buy The Ghost of Paul Revere, Johnny Brenda's Tickets for Sat Sep 26 2020 The Ghost of Paul Revere, Johnny Brenda's, tickets for 09/26 21:00 at Johnny Brenda's, Philadelphia, PA
- Sat Sep 26 2020
- Buy Drivin' N' Cryin', Ghost Train Brewing Company Tickets for Fri Oct 23 2020 Drivin' N' Cryin', Ghost Train Brewing Company, tickets for 10/23 20:00 at Ghost Train Brewing Company, Birmingham, AL
- Fri Oct 23 2020
- Buy The Ghost of Paul Revere, Paradise Rock Club Tickets for Sat Dec 19 2020 The Ghost of Paul Revere, Paradise Rock Club, tickets for 12/19 21:00 at Paradise Rock Club, Boston, MA
- Sat Dec 19 2020
- Buy The Peach Music Festival - 4 Day Pass, The Pavilion At Montage Mountain Tickets for Thu Jul 1 2021 The Peach Music Festival - 4 Day Pass, The Pavilion At Montage Mountain, tickets for 07/01 TBA at The Pavilion At Montage Mountain, Scranton, PA
- Thu Jul 1 2021
- Buy The Ghost Inside, Worcester Palladium - Outdoors Tickets for Sat Jul 10 2021 The Ghost Inside, Worcester Palladium - Outdoors, tickets for 07/10 18:00 at Worcester Palladium - Outdoors, Worcester, MA
- Sat Jul 10 2021
- Buy American Nightmare, The Fonda Theatre Tickets for Fri Mar 14 2070 American Nightmare, The Fonda Theatre, tickets for 03/14 TBA at The Fonda Theatre, Los Angeles, CA
- Fri Mar 14 2070
- Buy Ghost-Note & Passafire, Beachland Ballroom Tickets for Tue Apr 8 2070 Ghost-Note & Passafire, Beachland Ballroom, tickets for 04/08 TBA at Beachland Ballroom, Cleveland, OH
- Tue Apr 8 2070
Apart from their on-stage persona, Ghost’s music is another factor which makes them so popular among heavy metal fans. It has been less than a decade since they entered the industry and during this time they have become very popular internationally because of their powerful songs like, From the Pinnacle to the Pit and Square Hammer. They are now ready to perform several shows across North America so, get your Ghost Band tickets to watch them in their element live.
Kicking Things Off
The idea of forming Ghost came to Tobias Forge when he penned down the track, Stand By Him. Believing in the potential of that song, he contacted his former Repugnant band mate, GustafLindström and asked him to record it. In 2008, the two met and hit the studio together where they recorded a couple of more songs titled, Death Knell and Prime Mover. These three tracks led to Forge creating Ghost and he soon approached stars like, JB Christoffersson, Messiah Marcolin and Mats Levén to become the lead vocalist of the band but all of them declined the offer. As no one was interested in joining the group, Tobias Forge decided to represent the band as the lead singer.
In 2010, the members of Ghost began to jot down ideas for their debut studio album and in October of that year, they released, ‘Opus Eponymous.’ The record featured nine tracks which highlighted their raw energy and excellent songwriting ability. It helped them become superstars in Sweden as the album not only landed at the thirtieth spot in the country but also earned them a Grammis nomination for the ‘Best Hard Rock Album.’ In addition, it gathered positive reviews from different publications including PopMatters who wrote,
“The production oozed spot-on early-'80s atmosphere, the lyrics were blatantly Satanic without being silly, and whomever Nameless Ghoul wrote those tracks was a master of hooks and melody.”
Heading in the Right Direction
In early 2012, Ghost revealed that they have finished writing their sophomore studio record. Later the same year, they entered the studio to begin their recording process and also embarked on their first headlining tour, ‘Heritage Hunter Tour’ which commenced on April 4, 2012 and ended on May 12, 2012. They soon signed a record deal with Loma Vista Recordings, a division of the Universal Music Group who issued their second album, ‘Infestissumam’ on April 10, 2013. It became a number-one hit in Sweden and also marked their first record to reach international markets, landing at the fifty eighth spot on the Billboard 200. Moreover, it won them a Grammi for the ‘Best Hard Rock/Metal Album.’ It also featured songs like, Year Zero and Secular Haze and both track made it to Loudwire’s list of the, ‘Best Metal Songs of 2013.’
Ultimate Tour Named Death
Grammy winning music band Ghost has recently announced a six weeks’ long North American tour which will have the rockers put together exciting and elaborate rock theatre presentations on stage. Billed as the Ultimate Tour Named Death, the outing is produced by Live Nation and will start with a show in Bakersfield, California in September. Joining Ghost on the road as the supporting act is the three times Grammy nominated band Nothing More. Their latest record The Stories We Tell Ourselves was a massive hit and gave three Top 10 singles. As for Ghost, the set-list includes fan-favorites such as Square Hammer, Life Eternal, Rats and Dance Macabre among many more. So purchase your tickets fast and catch them live on stage.
Two years later, Ghost put out their third studio effort, ‘Meliora.’ Produced by KlasÅhlund, the record topped the charts in Sweden and was certified platinum in the country. It was also named one of the best metal albums of 2015 by many famous publications including, LA Weekly and Rolling Stone. Plus, it produced a single, Cirice which won them their first Grammy Award for the ‘Best Metal Performance.’
Ghost Tour 2018
On June 1, 2018, Ghost scored their third consecutive number-one album in Sweden with the release of ‘Prequelle.’ The record took the American markets by storm, debuting at the third spot on the Billboard 200 which helped the band gain more fans in the United States. It also generated positive response from the critics and received an 80/100 rating from Metacritic.
Ghost have now announced new North American tour dates in order to support, ‘Prequelle’ in the continent. They will be seen trekking through many cities including, Chicago, Madison, Omaha, Phoenix, San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Toronto and Boston. So, if you are planning to attend one of their shows live, then grab your Ghost Band tickets.
Ghost the Band Ticket Prices
Currently the average price for Ghost the Band tickets is $116. The date and location for this event is 26-Oct-19 at Cool Insuring Arena, Glens Falls. The minimum get-in price for Ghost the Band tickets is $67.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Ghost - The Band||Glens Falls||26-Oct-19||$116||$67|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Will Ghost Band be taking their tour to Omaha?
A:Yes, the multi-time Grammis winning Swedish band, Ghost will be taking their tour to Omaha. They are scheduled to perform a show in the city at the Orpheum Theatre on November 6, 2020. So, if you are interested in attending that event then head over to our website and purchase the tickets today from our certified brokers who are currently selling them at an average price of $177.