George Thorogood Tickets
George Thorogood is an incredible artist, a singer as well as a guitarist, who sings and plays blues rock. He has an amazing career as a solo artists as well as an incredible career as one half of the band, George Therogood and the Destroyers or usually George Therogood and the Delaware Destroyers. This awesome artists hails from Wilmington in the state of the Delaware and is best known for the hit singles, including covers, Bad to the Bone, Move It On Over, One Scotch, One Beer and Who Do You Love? All in all, this rockstar has sold over fifteen million records all over the world with two albums certified platinum and six more albums certified as gold. In the world of blues rock, no name is more prominent and no band is more well known as George Thorogood and the Delaware Destroyers. Thus, for a night of the best American blues rock, simply pick those George Thorogood tickets and go watch this incredible artist and his band play the best blues rock, live!
George Thorogood Schedule 2017-18
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, The Joint - Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa, tickets for 03/30 20:00 at The Joint - Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa, Catoosa, OK
- Thu Mar 30 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Ruth Eckerd Hall, tickets for 05/18 20:00 at Ruth Eckerd Hall, Clearwater, FL
- Thu May 18 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Pompano Beach Amphitheatre, tickets for 05/19 20:00 at Pompano Beach Amphitheatre, Pompano Beach, FL
- Fri May 19 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Florida Theatre Jacksonville, tickets for 05/21 20:00 at Florida Theatre Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
- Sun May 21 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Carolina Theatre - Durham, tickets for 05/23 20:00 at Carolina Theatre - Durham, Durham, NC
- Tue May 23 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Lexington Opera House, tickets for 05/25 19:30 at Lexington Opera House, Lexington, KY
- Thu May 25 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Silver Creek Event Center At Four Winds, tickets for 05/26 21:00 at Silver Creek Event Center At Four Winds, New Buffalo, MI
- Fri May 26 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Pabst Theater, tickets for 05/30 20:00 at Pabst Theater, Milwaukee, WI
- Tue May 30 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Casino Rama Entertainment Centre, tickets for 06/01 20:00 at Casino Rama Entertainment Centre, Rama, ON
- Thu Jun 1 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Capitol Center For The Arts - NH, tickets for 06/04 19:30 at Capitol Center For The Arts - NH, Concord, NH
- Sun Jun 4 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Zeiterion Theatre, tickets for 06/06 20:00 at Zeiterion Theatre, New Bedford, MA
- Tue Jun 6 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Tarrytown Music Hall, tickets for 06/07 20:00 at Tarrytown Music Hall, Tarrytown, NY
- Wed Jun 7 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, St. George Theatre, tickets for 06/09 20:00 at St. George Theatre, Staten Island, NY
- Fri Jun 9 2017
- George Thorogood and The Destroyers, Tropicana Casino - Tropicana Showroom - NJ, tickets for 06/10 20:00 at Tropicana Casino - Tropicana Showroom - NJ, Atlantic City, NJ
- Sat Jun 10 2017
The amazing George Thorogood was born back in 1950 in the suburbs of Wilmington. Initially, he worked towards being a professional baseball player and even played professional baseball for some time, something he resumed even after he became popular as a singer. However, in 1970, he saw the great John P. Hammond perform live, on stage, and was so inspired that he began singing and playing music. The start of his career as a professional artist began when he released his first demo, Better Than the Rest, in 1979 after starting work on it in 1974. His first album, George Thorogood & The Destroyers, was released in 1977 after a year of work. This album was well received by fans and critics alike and George Thorogood was back the next year with yet another album.
His next, Move It On Over, was released in 1978. This song contained two hit singles, Who Do You Love?, a remake of a song by Bo Diddley and Move It On Over, a remake of a song by Hank Williams. He also played baseball in the Roberto Clemente League even going so far as to be named the Rookie of the Year. By this time, George Thorogood and The Destroyers had moved to Boston and started playing many concerts as well as going on tour. In 1981, this amazing artist became even more popular when he toured with The Rolling Stones as their support act. He was also a guest on SNL and was touring heavily, with tours such as the famous 50/50 tour that occurred in 1980.
In the 50/50 tour, George Thorogood and The Destroyers toured fifty states in fifty days. Two years later, he released the album Bad to the Bone which was very successful. The hit single from this album, Bad to the Bone has been featured many times in TV and in movies. Examples include the movies Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Problem Child, Problem Child 2, Major Payne and Christine, the TV series, Married with Children, the game Rock ‘n Roll Racing, the Samule Adams beer and Buick Grand National commercials.
This song, Bad to the Bone, is the greatest song by George Thorogood and it is a song that is legendary in the world of music. So many movies, TV shows and other media programs have made use of this song that it has a special place of its own. Despite it being over forty years since George Thorogood released his first album, him and his band are still playing amazing music as well as creating it.
George Thorogood’s latest album is the 2011 masterpiece, 2120 South Michigan Avenue, released as usual with the Destroyers. This incredible album features many famous guests such as Willie Dixon, Bo Diddley, Muddy Waters, Chuck Berry, Buddy Guy, Howlin' Wolf, Little Walter and Sonny Boy Williamson. This incredible album is truly more than worth a listen. With over fifteen albums released, George Thorogood with his spectacular band, the Destroyers are a must listen live through George Thorogood tickets.
George Thorogood Profession
George Thorogood Genres
Blues rock, Boogie rock, Blues, Rock and roll, Hard rock
- The Baddest of George Thorogood and the Destroyers
- Better Than the Rest
- 30 Years Greatest
- Boogie People
George Thorogood Songs
- I Drink Alone
- Move It On Over
- Get a Haircut
- Bad to the Bone
- Gear Jammer
- If You Don't Start Drinkin'
- Ride On Josephine
- You Talk Too Much
- I'll Change My Style
- Delaware Slide
- It Wasn’t Me
- Reelin' & Rockin'
- I Really Like Girls
- One Bourbon One Scotch One Beer
- Blue Highway
- You Got to Lose
- Born To Be Bad
- Goodbye Baby
- Cocaine Blues
- Can’t Stop Lovin’
- Long Gone
- I'm Just Your Good Thing
- Madison Blues
- Baby Please Set A Date
- Alley Oop
- Tail Dragger
- Oklahoma Sweetheart
- I'm A Steady Rollin' Man
- That Same Thing
- Rock & Roll Christmas
- Bottom Of The Sea
- The Sky Is Crying
Q:I cant find george thorogood tickets cheap. Can i get them from you?
A:Yes! We are still offering george thorogood Tickets on cheap rates. The detailed price list is available online. Check and place the order right away.
Q:When will you deliver george thorogood tickets?
A:Your George Thorogood Ticketswill be delivered as soon as the payment is made and transaction status is complete.
Q:When will you deliver george thourogood tickets?
A:Your George Thorogood Tickets will be delivered as soon as the payment is made and transaction status is complete.
Q:Can i get the details of george thorogood tickets price?
A:The price details of George Thorogood Tickets are placed on our page. Check and order as early as possible.
Q:From where can I get cheap george thorogood tickets?
A:From our website you can avail discount on George Thorogood Tickets. Visit today.
Q:I have bought 8 27 george thorogood tickets but now want to exchange them with some other event. Can you please allow me?
A:We are sorry, according to our policy, the purchase once made is considered to be final. We will not be able to exchange George Thorogood Tickets but would make one suggestion. If you are a blues rock fan, this concert is the best choice you have made as the artist has sold fifteen million albums worldwide. It should be an event to remember.