George Clinton Tickets
If you want to enjoy an ultimate music concert then quickly book a deal of George Clinton tickets from us. A living legend and an absolutely gifted artist, George Clinton is known for the perfection and consistency in his work. Born on July 22, 1941 in Kannapolis, North Carolina; he has been in the field of music since 1960s. The genre of music he severed in for 55 years of his active career is funk, soul, rock, funk rock and R&B. He showed his talent to the world as a singer and a song writer. Serving the music world with the genius of P-Funk and being the inspiration to many upcoming bands he started as a producer at one stage of his career.
George Clinton Venues
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic Buckhead Theatre
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic House Of Blues - Boston
- George Clinton House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic House Of Blues - Orlando
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic Motorcity Casino Hotel
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic The Fillmore - Charlotte
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic University At Buffalo Center For The Arts
George Clinton Cities
George Clinton Schedule 2017-18
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, House Of Blues - Boston tickets for 02/25 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Boston, Boston, MA
- Sat Feb 25 2017
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, University At Buffalo Center For The Arts tickets for 02/26 07:30 PM at University At Buffalo Center For The Arts, Buffalo, NY
- Sun Feb 26 2017
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York tickets for 02/28 08:00 PM at B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York, New York, NY
- Tue Feb 28 2017
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, Buckhead Theatre tickets for 03/02 09:00 PM at Buckhead Theatre, Atlanta, GA
- Thu Mar 02 2017
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, House Of Blues - Orlando tickets for 03/03 08:30 PM at House Of Blues Orlando, Orlando, FL
- Fri Mar 03 2017
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater tickets for 03/05 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach, FL
- Sun Mar 05 2017
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, The Fillmore - Charlotte tickets for 04/27 08:00 PM at The Fillmore Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Thu Apr 27 2017
- George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, House Of Blues - Myrtle Beach tickets for 04/28 08:30 PM at House Of Blues Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, SC
- Fri Apr 28 2017
Having his origin in Plainfield, New Jersey, United States during his teens he started his dream of a musician under a band named The Parliament in 1960’s. The band struggled for the decade and later merged with another band named Funkadelic to create "Parliament and Funkadelic" or "P-Funk". Now was the time to rule the music industry, so in seventies they produced three platinum albums and gave over 40 R&B hit singles. After the success of 70’s Clinton decided to go solo. He started his solo career in 1982 and started releasing his albums under his own name due to the legal issues and trademark complexity of his former band Parliament.
During his solo career he worked hard to release the albums: ‘Computer Games’ in 1982 reaching US Chart on 40th position, ‘You Shouldn’t-Nuf Bit Fish’ the same year reaching US Charts on 102 position, ‘Some of My Best Jokes Are Friends’ in 1985 that peaked the US Charts at 17th position, ‘R&B Skeletons in the Closet’ in 1986 also reaching the position no 17 on US Charts, ‘The Cinderella Theory’ in 1989 while US Charts rated it on 75th position, ‘Hey Man, Smell My Finger’ in 1993 reaching US Charts on 31st position, ‘The Awesome Power of a Fully Operational Mothership’ (T.A.P.O.A.F.O.M.) in 1996 on US Charts position of 121, ‘How Late Do U Have 2BB4UR Absent?’ in the year 2005 and ‘George Clinton and His Gangsters of Love’ in 2008 reaching US R&B charts on number 34.
His solo songs that created a stir amongst his fans were ‘Loopzilla’ and ‘Atomic Dog’ from the album ‘Computer Games’ reaching US R&B Charts on 19th and 1st positions respectively in 1982, ‘Nubian Nut’ from ‘You Shouldn’t-Nuf Bit Fish’ reaching US R&B Charts on number 15, ‘Do Fries Go with That Shake?’ and ’R&B Skeletons (In the Closet) from the album ‘R&B Skeleton in the Closet’ in 1986, ‘Why Should I Dog You Out?’ & ‘Tweakin’ from the album ‘The Cinderella Theory’ in 1989, ‘Paint The White House Black’ & ‘Martial Law’ from ‘Hey Man, Smell my Finger’ in 1993 and ‘If Anybody Gets Funked Up (It’s Gonna Be You’ from the album T.A.P.O.A.F.O.M in the year 1996.
Clinton also released some Live Albums for his fans to rejoice: ‘The Mothership Connection – Live from Houston’ released through Capitol Records in 1986, ‘Live at the Beverly Theater’ released through Westbound Records in 1990, ‘500,000Kilowatts of P-Funk Power (Live)’ released through Fruit Tree in 2004 and in 2006 ‘Take It To The Stage (Live)’ released through Music Avenue. He also gave some Family Series albums ‘Go Fer Yer Funk’ "Plush Funk’ & ‘P Is the Funk’ in 1992, ‘Testing Positive 4 the Funk’ & ‘A Fifth of Funk’ in 1993 and ‘The Best’ in the year 1995. Throughout his career the labels he has worked with are Capitol, Paisley Park/Warner Bros., Sony 550 Music/Epic, The C Kunspyruhzy, Shanachie and Parliament.
Apart from his passion for music George Clinton also appeared in movies like ‘Graffiti Bridge’ & ‘House Party’ in 1990, ‘PCU’ in 1994, ‘Good Burger’ in 1997 and ‘The Breaks’ in 1997. In 1997 he also appeared on a show named ‘Space Ghost Coast to Coast’ aired on Cartoon Network. In 2006 he gave a cameo appearance in TV sitcom ‘How I Met Your Mother’ in the season-two premiere of the show. He also became a judge for the 5th annual Independent Music awards in support from the career of independent artists.
At the age of 69 years having won the title of Broadcast Music Incorporation’s Icon in the year 2009 and with the loss of his son George Clinton Jr. in 2010, he is still an artist erect on his passion to bring a revolution in music and helping the young artists to come forward on the music stage. For the purpose he has released a record label Kunspyruhzy in the year 2005. George Clinton as a human being has never stood back in being a helping hand for a special cause; he still is working as a fundraiser for a school in the town he was raised in Plainfield, New Jersey. George Clinton is a big man on music scene who is an inspiration for many new artists having big dreams and big hopes. Watch him live by grabbing George Clinton tickets and enjoy his wonderful music!
George Clinton Events Tickets Prices
The average price for George Clinton Tickets start from $92. The minimum get in price is $38 for George Clinton Tickets at the The Fillmore Miami Beach At Jackie Gleason Theater, Miami Beach. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic||Boston||25-Feb-17||$162||$50|
|George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic||Buffalo||26-Feb-17||$222||$172|
|George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic||New York||28-Feb-17||$138||$66|
|George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic||Atlanta||2-Mar-17||$162||$50|
|George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic||Orlando||3-Mar-17||$107||$42|
|George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic||Miami Beach||5-Mar-17||$104||$38|
|George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic||Charlotte||27-Apr-17||$129||$45|
|George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic||North Myrtle Beach||28-Apr-17||$156||$38|
|George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic||Detroit||25-May-17||$92||$58|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Is there any george clinton tickets house?
A:You can get George Clinton Tickets on discounted rates from our page online. Check out the instructions and place the order right away.