Gala Of The Royal Horses Tickets
Breeding fine horses is a tradition held in much esteem in Spain. The art of flamenco dancing is a tradition which rivals that of breeding horses. Gala of the Royal Horses brings these two traditions together, to give an incredible performance to the audience. Rene Gasser, the genius behind this visual treat has produced many similar shows, such as “Equestra” and “Lipizzaner's With the Stars”. To many it seems that Gasser has perfected the prodigious art of equestrianism. The Royal Horses with their breathtaking beauty flawlessly execute intricate moves. Get Gala Of The Royal Horses tickets and watch the show as it comes to audiences across North America with an all new revamped production.
Gala Of The Royal Horses Venues
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Canton Memorial Civic Center
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Charleston Civic Center
- Gala of the Royal Horses Covelli Centre (Formerly Chevrolet Centre)
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Freedom Hall At Kentucky State Fair
- Gala Of The Royal Horses ISU Hulman Center
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza (formerly Wachovia Arena)
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Prairie Capital Convention Center
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Rupp Arena
- Gala Of The Royal Horses The Kovalchick Convention and Athletic Complex - Ed Fry Arena
- Gala of the Royal Horses Van Andel Arena
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Wings Stadium
Gala Of The Royal Horses Cities
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Canton OH
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Charleston WV
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Grand Rapids MI
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Indiana PA
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Kalamazoo MI
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Lexington KY
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Louisville KY
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Springfield IL
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Terre Haute IN
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Wilkes Barre PA
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Youngstown OH
Latest Gala Of The Royal Horses Events
- Gala of the Royal Horses, Canton Memorial Civic Center tickets for 09/20 07:30 PM at Canton Memorial Civic Center, Canton, OH
- Sat Sep 20 2014
- Gala of the Royal Horses, Covelli Centre (Formerly Chevrolet Centre) tickets for 09/21 05:00 PM at Covelli Centre (Formerly Chevrolet Centre), Youngstown, OH
- Sun Sep 21 2014
- Gala of the Royal Horses, Van Andel Arena tickets for 09/26 07:30 PM at Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI
- Fri Sep 26 2014
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, Wings Stadium tickets for 09/27 07:30 PM at Wings Stadium, Kalamazoo, MI
- Sat Sep 27 2014
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, Rupp Arena tickets for 10/04 07:30 PM at Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY
- Sat Oct 04 2014
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, Freedom Hall At Kentucky State Fair tickets for 10/05 03:00 PM at Freedom Hall At Kentucky State Fair, Louisville, KY
- Sun Oct 05 2014
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, Charleston Civic Center tickets for 10/11 07:30 PM at Charleston Civic Center, Charleston, WV
- Sat Oct 11 2014
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, Isu Hulman Center tickets for 10/16 07:30 PM at Isu Hulman Center, Terre Haute, IN
- Thu Oct 16 2014
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, Prairie Capital Convention Center tickets for 10/18 07:30 PM at Prairie Capital Convention Center, Springfield, IL
- Sat Oct 18 2014
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, The Kovalchick Convention and Athletic Complex - Ed Fry Arena tickets for 10/30 07:30 PM at The Kovalchick Convention and Athletic Complex Ed Fry Arena, Indiana, PA
- Thu Oct 30 2014
Gala of the Royal Horses is an endearing treat for people who love animals, especially horses. Led and produced by riding master, Rene Gasser, who is famous all over the world, the show displays the grace and athleticism of horses. Impeccably groomed and flawlessly trained, various breeds of horses are brought on stage. From the Arabian breed to the Andalusian, the magnificent horses have been taught to perform in front of the audience. Get Gala of the Royal Horses tickets and watch the equestrian royalty amaze the audience with their graceful movements.
Rene Gasser brings the culture of Spain to life, even though he was born far away in Switzerland. A native of Schaffhausen, showmanship and an innate love for horses was in Gasser’s blood. His great grandmother was a reputed horse trainer and performer, while his great grandfather also had a gift with horses; he was a military horseman. Even as a child it was obvious that he had inherited the talent for training horses. Combining his love for horses and his skills as a showman, the idea of training horses for a show began to take shape in Gasser’s mind. He worked alongside the best trainers and riders in Europe, earning invaluable experience and at the same time, honing his own ability. Having been described as an extremely focused and professional individual by his colleagues, it was no surprise that Grasser turned his dream into reality.
Putting the experience of seven generations and his own knowledge to use, Grasser created an awe inspiring spectacle, the likes of which are only seen at famed riding schools in Spain and Vienna. The art of training a horse is also referred to as dressage, an art that seems to have been perfected at the Gala of the Royal Horses. Having its origins in classical Greek horsemanship, it emerged as an essential equestrian practice when the Renaissance period was prevailing over Western Europe. It uses the natural athletic ability of horses and through progressive training methods, maximizes the riding potential of a horse. It underwent some transformations, after it was influenced by famous European riding masters. Since then the training system has seen little variation, culminating into what we know today, as the basis of the art of dressage.
Gala of the Royal Horses shows great strength and intelligence of the glorious stallions. Drawing from the moves that were required by horses in a battlefield, the riding master conditions them to perform on command. The various horse breeds seen at the show include the Arabian, Andalusian, Friesian and Lipizzaner. According to folk lore, the Arabian breed is said to have been created from wind. It is drawn on pillars and seals, showing its importance in the Arabian culture. The origins of the Friesian is traced back to the province of Netherlands, known as Friesland. It is noticeable for its large structure and mane of dark colors. The Lipizzaner was bred in the town of Lipizza in former Yugoslavia. It is considered the oldest domestic breed of Europe. Lastly the Spanish Andalusian, is said to have originated from Southern Spain. Counted among the finest of the breed, many sculptors and artists in the past, chose the opulent horse as their subject.
Not only this, the spectacular performance from the elegant stallions will be aided by a troupe of Flamenco dancers. Flamenco dancing, which appeared in the latter half of the eighteenth century, is considered to be an important part of the Spanish culture. Although it originated from Andalusia, it has been influenced by the local gypsy population, Jewish tradition and also from Moorish culture. Consisting of three major parts, namely guitar playing, song and dancing, flamenco is an extraordinary form of Spanish folk dancing.
Enjoy the rich culture of Spain, the sight and sounds of the vibrant flamenco dancing. Watch the mighty stallions as they move to the commands of the ring leader. From the pirouette to the levade, the horses will show their skills. Get Gala of the Royal Horses tickets and don’t miss the chance to watch the magnificent horses and the sprightly display of flamenco dancing.