Gala Of The Royal Horses Tickets
Breeding fine horses is a tradition held in much esteem in Spain. The art of flamenco dancing is a tradition which rivals that of breeding horses. Gala of the Royal Horses brings these two traditions together, to give an incredible performance to the audience. Rene Gasser, the genius behind this visual treat has produced many similar shows, such as “Equestra” and “Lipizzaner's With the Stars”. To many it seems that Gasser has perfected the prodigious art of equestrianism. The Royal Horses with their breathtaking beauty flawlessly execute intricate moves. Get Gala Of The Royal Horses tickets and watch the show as it comes to audiences across North America with an all new revamped production.
Gala Of The Royal Horses Venues
- Gala Of The Royal Horses AMSOIL Arena
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Black River Coliseum
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Independence Events Center
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Kansas Expocentre
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Mid America Center
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Sioux Falls Arena
- Gala Of The Royal Horses St Joseph Civic Arena
- Gala Of The Royal Horses Swiftel Center
- Gala Of The Royal Horses The Sanford Center (Formerly Bemidji Regional Event Center)
Gala Of The Royal Horses Cities
Latest Gala Of The Royal Horses Events
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, Black River Coliseum tickets for 05/22 07:30 PM Black River Coliseum
- Fri May 22 2015
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, Independence Events Center tickets for 05/28 07:00 PM Independence Events Center
- Thu May 28 2015
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, Kansas Expocentre tickets for 05/29 07:00 PM Kansas Expocentre
- Fri May 29 2015
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, St Joseph Civic Arena tickets for 05/31 04:00 PM St Joseph Civic Arena
- Sun May 31 2015
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, Mid America Center tickets for 06/07 04:00 PM Mid America Center
- Sun Jun 07 2015
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, Sioux Falls Arena tickets for 06/12 07:00 PM Sioux Falls Arena
- Fri Jun 12 2015
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, Swiftel Center tickets for 06/13 07:30 PM Swiftel Center
- Sat Jun 13 2015
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, The Sanford Center (Formerly Bemidji Regional Event Center) tickets for 06/20 07:00 PM The Sanford Center (Formerly Bemidji Regional Event Center)
- Sat Jun 20 2015
- Gala Of The Royal Horses, AMSOIL Arena tickets for 06/27 07:30 PM AMSOIL Arena
- Sat Jun 27 2015
Gala of the Royal Horses is an endearing treat for people who love animals, especially horses. Led and produced by riding master, Rene Gasser, who is famous all over the world, the show displays the grace and athleticism of horses. Impeccably groomed and flawlessly trained, various breeds of horses are brought on stage. From the Arabian breed to the Andalusian, the magnificent horses have been taught to perform in front of the audience. Get Gala of the Royal Horses tickets and watch the equestrian royalty amaze the audience with their graceful movements.
Rene Gasser brings the culture of Spain to life, even though he was born far away in Switzerland. A native of Schaffhausen, showmanship and an innate love for horses was in Gasser’s blood. His great grandmother was a reputed horse trainer and performer, while his great grandfather also had a gift with horses; he was a military horseman. Even as a child it was obvious that he had inherited the talent for training horses. Combining his love for horses and his skills as a showman, the idea of training horses for a show began to take shape in Gasser’s mind. He worked alongside the best trainers and riders in Europe, earning invaluable experience and at the same time, honing his own ability. Having been described as an extremely focused and professional individual by his colleagues, it was no surprise that Grasser turned his dream into reality.
Putting the experience of seven generations and his own knowledge to use, Grasser created an awe inspiring spectacle, the likes of which are only seen at famed riding schools in Spain and Vienna. The art of training a horse is also referred to as dressage, an art that seems to have been perfected at the Gala of the Royal Horses. Having its origins in classical Greek horsemanship, it emerged as an essential equestrian practice when the Renaissance period was prevailing over Western Europe. It uses the natural athletic ability of horses and through progressive training methods, maximizes the riding potential of a horse. It underwent some transformations, after it was influenced by famous European riding masters. Since then the training system has seen little variation, culminating into what we know today, as the basis of the art of dressage.
Gala of the Royal Horses shows great strength and intelligence of the glorious stallions. Drawing from the moves that were required by horses in a battlefield, the riding master conditions them to perform on command. The various horse breeds seen at the show include the Arabian, Andalusian, Friesian and Lipizzaner. According to folk lore, the Arabian breed is said to have been created from wind. It is drawn on pillars and seals, showing its importance in the Arabian culture. The origins of the Friesian is traced back to the province of Netherlands, known as Friesland. It is noticeable for its large structure and mane of dark colors. The Lipizzaner was bred in the town of Lipizza in former Yugoslavia. It is considered the oldest domestic breed of Europe. Lastly the Spanish Andalusian, is said to have originated from Southern Spain. Counted among the finest of the breed, many sculptors and artists in the past, chose the opulent horse as their subject.
Not only this, the spectacular performance from the elegant stallions will be aided by a troupe of Flamenco dancers. Flamenco dancing, which appeared in the latter half of the eighteenth century, is considered to be an important part of the Spanish culture. Although it originated from Andalusia, it has been influenced by the local gypsy population, Jewish tradition and also from Moorish culture. Consisting of three major parts, namely guitar playing, song and dancing, flamenco is an extraordinary form of Spanish folk dancing.
Enjoy the rich culture of Spain, the sight and sounds of the vibrant flamenco dancing. Watch the mighty stallions as they move to the commands of the ring leader. From the pirouette to the levade, the horses will show their skills. Get Gala of the Royal Horses tickets and don’t miss the chance to watch the magnificent horses and the sprightly display of flamenco dancing.