Gaelic Storm Tickets
Gaelic Storm is a Celtic rock band belonging to Santa Monica, California. The band was formed in 1996 when Stever Twigger and Brian Walsh decided to give a collaborated performance with Steve Whemeyer and Patrick Murphy at the “O’Brien Irish Pub and Restaurant” located in Santa Monica, California. Murphy was manager of the restaurant back then. This led to a number of performances in random pubs and clubs around the city. From there they decided to form their own record label, after which they released their debut album. If you want to attend their Celtic rooted concert, get Gaelic Storm Tour tickets soon.
Gaelic Storm Venues
- Gaelic Storm Barrymore Theatre - Madison
- Gaelic Storm Birchmere Music Hall
- Gaelic Storm House Of Blues - Chicago
- Gaelic Storm House Of Blues - Cleveland
- Gaelic Storm Meyer Theatre
- Gaelic Storm Newport Music Hall
- Gaelic Storm Pabst Theater
- Gaelic Storm Palace Theatre - PA
- Gaelic Storm Saint Andrews Hall - Detroit
- Gaelic Storm Sheldon Concert Hall
Gaelic Storm Cities
Gaelic Storm Schedule 2017-18
- Gaelic Storm, Birchmere Music Hall tickets for 02/28 07:30 PM at Birchmere Music Hall, Alexandria, VA
- Tue Feb 28 2017
- Gaelic Storm, Birchmere Music Hall tickets for 03/01 07:30 PM at Birchmere Music Hall, Alexandria, VA
- Wed Mar 01 2017
- Gaelic Storm, House Of Blues - Cleveland tickets for 03/03 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
- Fri Mar 03 2017
- Gaelic Storm, Newport Music Hall tickets for 03/04 07:30 PM at Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH
- Sat Mar 04 2017
- Gaelic Storm - 2 Day Pass, House Of Blues - Chicago tickets for 03/10 03:30 AM at House Of Blues Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Fri Mar 10 2017
- Gaelic Storm, House Of Blues - Chicago tickets for 03/10 09:00 PM at House Of Blues Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Fri Mar 10 2017
- Gaelic Storm, Saint Andrews Hall - Detroit tickets for 03/12 08:30 PM at Saint Andrews Hall Detroit, Detroit, MI
- Sun Mar 12 2017
- Gaelic Storm, Meyer Theatre tickets for 03/14 07:30 PM at Meyer Theatre, Green Bay, WI
- Tue Mar 14 2017
- Gaelic Storm, Barrymore Theatre tickets for 03/16 07:30 PM at Barrymore Theatre, Madison, WI
- Thu Mar 16 2017
- Gaelic Storm, Pabst Theater tickets for 03/17 08:00 PM at Pabst Theater, Milwaukee, WI
- Fri Mar 17 2017
- Gaelic Storm, Sheldon Concert Hall tickets for 03/23 08:00 PM at Sheldon Concert Hall, St. Louis, MO
- Thu Mar 23 2017
Till the date they have released nine studio albums. The two songwriters of the band, Murphy and Twigger belong to separate lands. Although both of them decided to make a band and stay in the United States, to get that kick of inspiration, they always need to travel back to their respective lands, returning with something to entertain the fans with every time. Patrick and Twigger traveled to Ireland in search of that right information required to create the perfect Irish music album. It resulted in some of the finest songs of the Celtic rock history.
Gaelic Storm has appeared in the famous movie Titanic as steerage band who performed An Irish Party in Third Class. After that the band started touring excessively and because of it they received immense popularity and a big fan base. In the coming years the band toured around the United Kingdom, the United States, Japan, France and Canada, becoming a band of international fame. Today they are mainly known for their tours and in one year perform around 125 dates. Apart from their eight studio albums, the band has also released a compilation titled "Special Reserve."
Gaelic Storm has evolved over time as one of the mature Irish Celtic rocks bands. Currently their tunes are known for energy and the mixture of Scottish folk music and Irish music. Almost all of their albums have made it to the top of Billboard World Music Charts. Their fifth studio album titled "How Are We Getting Home" came out in August of 2004 and made it to number three at the Billboard chart in the very first week. It also made it to number ten at the Heartseekers Chart, Billboard, where it re entered once again the next year.
Their sixth studio album named "Bring Yer Wellies" that was released in July of 2006 debuted at number two at the World Chart, Billboard. It also ranked number sixteen at Internet Sales Chart. Their seventh album "What’s The Rampus" came out in July of 2008. This time the band made it to number one at Billboard chart for the first time. In the January of 2006 the band also released its very first live DVD titled "Gaelic Storm: Live in Chicago." Their track Scallwag was included in famous PC game named The Sims II in its expansion pack titled "Sims II: Bon Voyage."
Gaelic Storm’s current lineup is compiled of Patrick Murphy, Stever Twigger, Pete Purvis, Ryan Lacey and Jessie Burns. Jessie is the only female member of the band and plays fiddle. Lacey is on percussion and drums and Purvis is on tin whistle, uilleann pipes and highland pipes. Currently the band is planning to hit the road once again with a series of concerts around the country. This will include a visit to your very own city as well. If you are a Celtic rock and traditional Scottish-Irish music band, you must attend one of their sensational and soothing live performances. For that, now Gaelic Storm Tour tickets have gone up for sale, you should hurry up and book your share before there are no tickets left in the inventory!
Gaelic Storm Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Gaelic Storm Tickets start from $82. The minimum get in price is $31 for Gaelic Storm Tickets at the Saint Andrews Hall - Detroit, Detroit. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Gaelic Storm - 2 Day Pass||Chicago||10-Mar-17||$236||$211|
|Gaelic Storm||Green Bay||14-Mar-17||$132||$51|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Do my Gaelic Storm Tickets discount codes have expiry dates?
A:No, your Gaelic Storm Tickets discount codes have no expiry dates.