Gad Elmaleh Tickets
French stand-up comedian and actor Gad Elmaleh has been hailed as the “Jerry Seinfield of French Comedy” and the “Ben Stiller of France.” The dashing actor has had a busy career starring in a number of notable movies and performing at various sold-out comedy gigs across his country and internationally. He made an appearance in Woody Allen’s Oscar winning movie, “Midnight in Paris” and lent his voice for Steven Spielberg’s animated feature, “The Adventures of Tintin.” He has also starred in a number of French movies. Comedy fans can get Gad Elmaleh tickets if they want to watch his stand-up comedy acts live.
Gad Elmaleh Venues
- Gad Elmaleh Atlanta Symphony Hall
- Gad Elmaleh College Street Music Hall
- Gad Elmaleh Gothic Theatre
- Gad Elmaleh Keswick Theatre
- Gad Elmaleh Paramount Theatre - Austin, TX
- Gad Elmaleh Revolution Hall - Portland
- Gad Elmaleh The Joy Theater
- Gad Elmaleh The Observatory - North Park
- Gad Elmaleh World Cafe Live at The Queen
Gad Elmaleh Cities
- Gad Elmaleh Atlanta GA
- Gad Elmaleh Austin TX
- Gad Elmaleh Englewood CO
- Gad Elmaleh Glenside PA
- Gad Elmaleh New Haven CT
- Gad Elmaleh New Orleans LA
- Gad Elmaleh Portland OR
- Gad Elmaleh San Diego CA
- Gad Elmaleh Wilmington DE
Latest Gad Elmaleh Events
- Gad Elmaleh, Gothic Theatre tickets for 01/19 08:00 PM at Gothic Theatre, Englewood, CO
- Thu Jan 19 2017
- Gad Elmaleh, Revolution Hall - Portland tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM at Revolution Hall Portland, Portland, OR
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Gad Elmaleh, The Observatory - North Park tickets for 01/24 08:00 PM at The Observatory North Park, San Diego, CA
- Tue Jan 24 2017
- Gad Elmaleh, Paramount Theatre - Austin, TX tickets for 01/28 08:00 PM at Paramount Theatre Austin, TX, Austin, TX
- Sat Jan 28 2017
- Gad Elmaleh, The Joy Theater tickets for 01/31 08:00 PM at The Joy Theater, New Orleans, LA
- Tue Jan 31 2017
- Gad Elmaleh, Atlanta Symphony Hall tickets for 02/03 08:00 PM at Atlanta Symphony Hall, Atlanta, GA
- Fri Feb 03 2017
- Gad Elmaleh, World Cafe Live at The Queen tickets for 02/07 08:00 PM at World Cafe Live at The Queen, Wilmington, DE
- Tue Feb 07 2017
- Gad Elmaleh, Keswick Theatre tickets for 02/08 08:00 PM at Keswick Theatre, Glenside, PA
- Wed Feb 08 2017
Gad Elmaleh is arguably one of the leading stand-up comedians and actors in France. The comedian has a number of hit comedy shows to his name and has starred in several prominent French and US movies.
Elmaleh was born in Morocco and raised in a culturally diverse environment. As a result he has a good grasp over multiple languages including English, French, Arabic and Hebrew.
Gad rose to fame in 1997 France with his autobiographical one-man show, “Decalages”. The success of his second stand up show, “La Vie Normale” augmented his popularity. The third show “L’autre c’est moi” contained more improvisation than the previous shows and successfully established him as one of the leading stand-up comedians in France. Soon he was peforming before a wide international audience in countries including the US, Canada, Belgium and Switzerland.
Elmaleh’s claim to fame
Counted among the biggest comedic stars in his country, Elmaleh has a number of achievements to his name. In 2006 he was voted the “Funniest Person in France” and also received the Chevalier des Arts et des Lettres for his contribution to comedy.
The same year his fifth one-man comedy show “Papa est en Haut” proved to be a tremendous success, opening to sold-out audiences in Miami, New York and Los Angeles. The show also ran at the prestigious Just for Laughs comedy festival in Montreal.
The following year, Gad made history by selling out the famous L’Olympia, Paris’s equivalent of Carnegie Hall, for seven weeks consecutive. Soon after, he performed at Le Palais de Sports for another seven weeks of sold-out shows.
Continuing his streak of success, Gad wrote and directed his first film Coco, which he also starred in. The movie proved to be a huge hit in France, Switzerland and Belgium.
Gad Elmaleh’s stand-up comedy acts incorporate themes drawn from his personal life. Using his fine observation skills, the talented humorist comments on daily life situations and relates personal anecdotes in his signature theatrical manner that the audiences adore. Audiences can expect a show full of hilarity and laughter when Gad takes the stage.
In his recent show, “Sans Tambour…”, Gad discussed subjects relating to celebrity, religion and daily affairs. Gad Elmaleh tickets are highly recommended for audiences interested in quality stand-up comedy or simply, a good laugh.
Gad has featured in a number of French and American movies. His film credits include the French films “The Valet” and “Priceless” opposite Audrey Tatou, and the Holocaust drama “The Roundup” starring Melanie Laurent and Jean Reno. One of the first French movies he acted in was “Ole” which also starred the famous French actor Gerard Depardieu.
The talented actor has also starred in various Hollywood movies including Woody Allen’s Academy Award winning movie, “Midnight in Paris”. He featured in the Steven Spielberg animation “The Adventures of Tintin” and had small roles in “The Dictator” and “Jack and Jill.” The multi-dimensional artist has a loyal fan base in his country and internationally and his live shows promise good quality entertainment.