Frank Turner Tickets
Frank Turner is among the most famous names in music today. He is a punk/folk loving guy who has seen his star on the rise for the best part of the last one decade. He is talked about and unorthodox. He is not afraid of what people might think of him and says whatever he feels is right. This wonderful talent is now on tour so this is your chance to buy Frank Turner tickets to watch him perform live once again.
Frank Turner Venues
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls Agganis Arena
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls Beacon Theatre - NY
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells BMO Centre
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells House Of Blues - Chicago
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells Livewire - AZ
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells Manitoba Centennial Concert Hall
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells Prairieland Park
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells Shaw Conference Centre
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells TD Place Arena
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells The Wiltern
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells UBC Thunderbird Arena
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls Warfield
- Frank Turner Wonder Ballroom
Frank Turner Cities
- Frank Turner Boston MA
- Frank Turner Calgary AB
- Frank Turner Chicago IL
- Frank Turner Denver CO
- Frank Turner Edmonton AB
- Frank Turner Los Angeles CA
- Frank Turner New York NY
- Frank Turner Ottawa ON
- Frank Turner Portland OR
- Frank Turner San Francisco CA
- Frank Turner Saskatoon SK
- Frank Turner Scottsdale AZ
- Frank Turner Vancouver BC
- Frank Turner Winnipeg MB
Latest Frank Turner Events
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells, House Of Blues - Chicago tickets for 01/23 06:30 PM at House Of Blues Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Mon Jan 23 2017
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells, Fillmore Auditorium - Colorado tickets for 01/25 06:45 PM at Fillmore Auditorium Colorado, Denver, CO
- Wed Jan 25 2017
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells, Livewire - AZ tickets for 01/27 08:00 PM at Livewire AZ, Scottsdale, AZ
- Fri Jan 27 2017
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells, The Wiltern tickets for 01/28 06:00 PM at The Wiltern, Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Jan 28 2017
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls, Warfield tickets for 01/29 06:45 PM at Warfield, San Francisco, CA
- Sun Jan 29 2017
- Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls, Wonder Ballroom tickets for 01/31 07:45 PM at Wonder Ballroom, Portland, OR
- Tue Jan 31 2017
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells, UBC Thunderbird Arena tickets for 02/01 07:00 PM at UBC Thunderbird Arena, Vancouver, BC
- Wed Feb 01 2017
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells, Shaw Conference Centre tickets for 02/03 07:00 PM at Shaw Conference Centre, Edmonton, AB
- Fri Feb 03 2017
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells, BMO Centre tickets for 02/04 07:00 PM at BMO Centre, Calgary, AB
- Sat Feb 04 2017
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells, Prairieland Park tickets for 02/06 07:00 PM at Prairieland Park, Saskatoon, SK
- Mon Feb 06 2017
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells, Manitoba Centennial Concert Hall tickets for 02/07 08:00 PM at Manitoba Centennial Concert Hall, Winnipeg, MB
- Tue Feb 07 2017
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells, TD Place Arena tickets for 02/13 08:00 PM at TD Place Arena, Ottawa, ON
- Mon Feb 13 2017
- Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls, Beacon Theatre - NY tickets for 02/17 08:00 PM at Beacon Theatre NY, New York, NY
- Fri Feb 17 2017
Frank Turner comes from England and studied at the famous Eton College with none other than "Prince William." Turner got hooked to music when he bought "Iron Maiden’s" album titled "Killers." His association with music in earnest began when he joined school. That is when he began to play in "Kneejerk." The band came out with three recordings and also performed small gigs in various parts of the United Kingdom. The group however didn’t stay on the music scene long and disbanded shortly afterwards.
Frank Turner then went on to join "Million Dead," the group that was as hardcore punk as it got. That was in the year 2001. The band hit the road next year and performed at various music events around the country. That provided them some headlines which in turn landed Million Dead a recording contract. "Smiling at Strangers" was the band’s first ever track which came out not too long afterwards.
Million Dead proceeded to then release two albums titled "A Song to ruin" and "Harmony No Harmony" in 2003 and 2005 respectively. Both albums got a lot of positive feedback from critics. That success however was short lived as major difference between group members paved the way for Million Dead to stop performing and recording altogether in 2005.
Turner didn’t let that disappoint him and decided to embark on a solo journey into the world of folk/punk. He released a split EP on which "Reuben" had collaborated on. His first full solo EP was titled "Campfire Punkrock" and it was released in the year 2006. Frank Turner then went on to perform various concerts.
It was however in the year 2007 that he released his first studio album. It was titled "Sleep is for the Week" and it received quite a lot of applause from critics. "Allmusic" gave it three stars out of five. "Rockmidgets.com," "Punknews.org" and "Rocklouder" all went a step further to give it four stars. Turner then went on a huge tour and also released an EP titled "The Real Damage" in 2007.
His next album was titled "Love Ire & Song" which hit the music stores in 2008. The album just just like its predecessor received a lot of rave reviews from critics everywhere. "Punknews.org" and "Stereokill" both gave it four and a half stars out of five. "Poetry of the Deed" was released in the year 2009 and made it a hattrick of critically successful albums. It received four stars from both "Allmusic" and "Stereokill." "NME" rated it at eight out of ten.
The follow-up to "Poetry of the Deed" was titled "England Keep My Bones" which was released in 2011. "Allmusic" and "Blare Magazine" gave it four out of five. NME rated it at eight out of ten. Turner’s latest release "Tape Deck Heart’ didn’t break the trend either. It received three and a half stars from "Allmusic" and four from "The Guardian." "NME" and "PopMatters" both gave the album eight marks out of ten.
Frank Turner has established a reputation of being a magnificent artist. He has proved his mettle to now become one of the most famous names in music. He is once again all set to embark on another extensive tour so book your Frank Turner tickets and watch this wonderful artist live up close and personal.
Frank Turner Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Frank Turner Tickets start from $38. The minimum get in price is $33 for Frank Turner Tickets at the Wonder Ballroom, Portland. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells||Chicago||23-Jan-17||$38||$34|
|Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells||Denver||25-Jan-17||$114||$46|
|Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells||Scottsdale||27-Jan-17||$138||$39|
|Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells||Los Angeles||28-Jan-17||$102||$45|
|Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls||San Francisco||29-Jan-17||$137||$40|
|Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls||Portland||31-Jan-17||$140||$33|
|Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells||Vancouver||1-Feb-17||$108||$33|
|Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells||Edmonton||3-Feb-17||$131||$57|
|Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells||Calgary||4-Feb-17||$157||$57|
|Frank Turner and The Sleeping Souls & Arkells||Saskatoon||6-Feb-17||$193||$119|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:How much are the handling charges that i will have to pay on Frank Turner Tickets?
A:You can look for the details about the handling charges from the checkout page of Frank Turner Tickets.