America’s renowned rock band of the 70s is back with a bang. Firefall will soon be taking over the stage in an arena near you and this surely isn’t a chance you would want to miss. So grab your share of Firefall tickets now and become a part of the most happening event in town.
- Firefall Family Arena
- Firefall Genesee Theatre
- Firefall Harrah's - Atlantic City
- Firefall Janet & Ray Scherr Forum Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- Firefall Key West Theater
- Don McLean & Firefall St. George Theatre
- Firefall The Kent Stage
- Thu Sep 07 2017Buy Firefall, Harrah's - Atlantic City Tickets for Thu Sep 07 2017 Firefall, Harrah's Atlantic City tickets for 09/07 08:00 PM Harrah's Atlantic City
- Thu Sep 07 2017
- Fri Sep 22 2017Buy Firefall, The Kent Stage Tickets for Fri Sep 22 2017 Firefall, The Kent Stage tickets for 09/22 08:00 PM The Kent Stage
- Fri Sep 22 2017
- Fri Oct 06 2017Buy Don McLean & Firefall, St. George Theatre Tickets for Fri Oct 06 2017 Don McLean & Firefall, St. George Theatre tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM St. George Theatre
- Fri Oct 06 2017
- Sat Oct 14 2017Buy Rock of the 70s: Foghat, Firefall, Atlanta Rhythm Section & Pure Prairie League, Family Arena Tickets for Sat Oct 14 2017 Rock of the 70s: Foghat, Firefall, Atlanta Rhythm Section & Pure Prairie League, Family Arena tickets for 10/14 07:00 PM Family Arena
- Sat Oct 14 2017
- Sat Nov 04 2017Buy Firefall, Stephen Bishop & Gary Wright, Genesee Theatre Tickets for Sat Nov 04 2017 Firefall, Stephen Bishop & Gary Wright, Genesee Theatre tickets for 11/04 07:30 PM Genesee Theatre
- Sat Nov 04 2017
- Sat Feb 24 2018Buy Firefall, Janet & Ray Scherr Forum Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza Tickets for Sat Feb 24 2018 Firefall, Janet & Ray Scherr Forum Theatre Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza tickets for 02/24 07:30 PM Janet & Ray Scherr Forum Theatre Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- Sat Feb 24 2018
- Sat Mar 17 2018Buy Firefall, Key West Theater Tickets for Sat Mar 17 2018 Firefall, Key West Theater tickets for 03/17 08:00 PM Key West Theater
- Sat Mar 17 2018
Formed in 1974, Firefall has been giving the music industry some timeless hits since the past 39 years. The band comprising of Jock Bartley, Sandy Ficca, Bil Hopkins, Steven Weinmeister and Chris Ball does not only produce rock music but also country rock, pop rock and also soft rock sometimes. The group was initially started by Rick Roberts of the Flying Burrito Brothers fame and Jock Bartley who had previously replaced Tommy Bolin in Zephyr.
Today the group has a total of 12 albums and 13 singles to date. With a number of hit singles and chart toppers, the group is one of the most famous rock bands in America today. Not only are their albums widely acclaimed but their concerts are a huge hit as well.
The band first came into the limelight with their 1976 album Firefall. This was the album which gave the group the much needed push to fame with their song ‘Livin’ Ain’t Livin’ that reached very close to the top 40 songs on the Billboard music charts. Surprisingly the album only took a month to be recorded and was the Atlantic Record’s fastest one to receive a Gold certification. The band then began touring different places along with Leon and Mary Russell, The Band and the Doobie Brothers.
Next came Firefall’s massive hit single ‘You Are the Woman’ which reached the top ten positions on several US music charts. This soft rock track which was released under the Atlantic Records was written by Rick Roberts. Roberts was then the man leading the group and also the brains behind this masterpiece. A performance by band member David Muse on flute also added a unique touch to the song and made it stand out amongst other works by Firefall. Also in 2005, Josh Kelley revived the song for Herbie: Fully Loaded Soundtrack and secured number 6 and number 15 positions on music charts in Canada and New Zealand respectively.
After the first and second albums (Firefall and Luna Sea) becoming Gold, the third one released by the band called Elan in 1978 went Platinum. However soon after that, the band’s commercial success began to go down and even though the band members tried adding new instruments to their music, their low-pitched harmonies songs failed to light a spark. The albums released by the band in that era such as Undertow (1979), Clouds Across the Sun (1980), Best of Firefall (1981), Break of Dawn (1982), Mirror of the World (1983) and The Greatest Hits (1992) achieved little success and the group slowly phased out.
Later in 1994, Jock Barkley restarted the group by collecting old members and motivating them to start again fresh. The band then released Messenger in 1994 and Colorado to Liverpool: A Tribute to the Beatles in 2007. Both these albums did fairly well in the market and helped revive the band, though they still failed to reach the heights of success achieved by their previous albums.
Furthermore, in 2008 at Colorado’s Boulder Theatre, the band reunited in a concert and showcased its present line-up. Following that David Muse returned to play along with the band in 2011 and has been playing successfully to this day.
One of the most energetic rock shows awaits your presence. The band has delivered numerous sell out concerts in the past and this time around they have been working even harder to ensure that you get to see one of the wildest rock shows you have ever seen. So book your Firefall tickets now and be ready to rock like never before.
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Firefall's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Atlantic City at the Harrah's - Atlantic City on 7-Sep-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Waukegan at the Genesee Theatre on 4-Nov-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Firefall||Harrah's - Atlantic City||Atlantic City, NJ||Thu Sep 07 201709/07 08:00 PM|
|Firefall||The Kent Stage||Kent, OH||Fri Sep 22 201709/22 08:00 PM|
|Don McLean & Firefall||St. George Theatre||Staten Island, NY||Fri Oct 06 201710/06 08:00 PM|
|Rock of the 70s: Foghat, Firefall, Atlanta Rhythm Section & Pure Prairie League||Family Arena||Saint Charles, MO||Sat Oct 14 201710/14 07:00 PM|
|Firefall, Stephen Bishop & Gary Wright||Genesee Theatre||Waukegan, IL||Sat Nov 04 201711/04 07:30 PM|
|Firefall||Janet & Ray Scherr Forum Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza||Thousand Oaks, CA||Sat Feb 24 201802/24 07:30 PM|
|Firefall||Key West Theater||Key West, FL||Sat Mar 17 201803/17 08:00 PM|
Firefall Tickets Prices
The average price for Firefall Tickets start from $92. The minimum get in price is $53 for Firefall Tickets at the Genesee Theatre, Waukegan. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Don McLean & Firefall||Staten Island||6-Oct-17||$101||$56|
|Rock of the 70s: Foghat, Firefall, Atlanta Rhythm Section & Pure Prairie League||Saint Charles||14-Oct-17||$315||$190|
|Firefall, Stephen Bishop & Gary Wright||Waukegan||4-Nov-17||$92||$53|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.