Fetty Wap Tickets
Fetty Wap is the latest MC to crank out of New Jersey. The 24-year old artist is in the news a lot lately because of his hit single “Trap Queen”. It jumped to top 20 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart and after French Montana remixed it, the track peaked at number two position on the Billboard 200. 2015 was a big year for the artist as his debut self-titled album took home several awards and his music earned him critical and commercial success. 2016 will certainly be an even bigger year as he’s awaiting the results of his Grammy nominations and also gearing up for his first solo tour, Welcome to the Zoo. The 22-city trek will start on February 5, and Fetty Wap tickets are already creating a lot of buzz.
Fetty Wap Schedule 2017-18
Fetty Wap Joins Forces With Post Malone For First Headlining Tour
Fetty Wap was discovered by an intern at the record label 300 in 2014 and all thanks to his multiplatinum single “Trap Queen” became a hip-hop superstar. It has exceeded 300 million views on both Spotify and YouTube and has been nominated at the 2016 Grammy Awards in the “Best Rap Song” and “Best Rap Performance” categories.
Fetty Wap and fellow breakout rap star Post Malone have paired up for Welcome to the Zoo tour that kicks off on February 5 from Silver Spring. They will be hitting major cities like Chicago, San Jose, Atlanta, Dallas, Houston and New York. In fact Irving Plaza has announced an additional date other than its previous February 9 concert as several fans couldn’t get their hands on Fetty Wap tickets in time. Now they will bring the house down on February 10 as well.
Wap recently brought the crowd on its feet at the Jingle Ball concert when he added a fresh spin on Selena Gomez’s “Same Old Love”. He crooned some new verses into the track, delivering them in his fiery style. Fans are hoping that he would repeat the performance in his upcoming concerts as well.
Know More About One Of The Most Buzzing Names In Hip-Hop
Fetty Wap’s journey from the streets of Paterson to Summer Jam festival in front of thousands of screaming fans started slow and small, but with time it has snowballed in a unique way. Here are some interesting tidbits on the artist.
- Wap lost his eye when he was only six months old due to a serious case of glaucoma. Even though he got a prosthetic one when he was 12, he stopped wearing it as he didn’t want to be like everyone.
- Fetty Wap has earned a lot of support from the veterans. Taylor Swift invited him on her 1989 World Tour and the two performed together during her Seattle concert. Ed Sheeran covered his award winning track “Trap Queen” treating the fans to an acoustic version.
- In 2015 he took home MTV Video Award in the Artist to Watch category. He managed to beat Vance Joy, FKA twigs and George Ezra.
- Fetty Wap is a romantic at heart. Most of his songs are about one special girl who showed him a different side of women. It’s her presence that motivates and inspires him to write such meaningful songs.
- Baseball team Kansas City Royals love the artist and they make sure he knows it. Lorenzo Cain their center fielder always walks out on the field to Trap Queen and other players also find a way to fit “1738” tag into their interviews.
- Fetty Wap is deeply inspired by 50 Cent and would love to collaborate with them. His biggest influence till date remains Gucci Mane and he avoids rapping only because he doesn’t want to sound like his favorite rapper.
So now that you know more about this phenomenal singer, make sure you catch him live on his tour. He will bring you on your feet with his hit number “My Way”, “Again”, “670” and of course “Trap Queen”.