Esperanza Spalding Tickets
Esperanza Spalding is a spectacular American jazz artist, best known for a unique style and sound that has captivated many a generation of jazz lovers. Born in Portland, Oregon, she is a singer, a composer and a musician who has mastered many an instrument, most notably a jazz bassist, playing the bass guitar and the upright bass. Music she composes often features styles from various genres, with jazz fusion, neo soul and bossa nova as the most common. She has been highly active since 2000, signed onto labels such as Merge, Hush and Heads Up International. As one of jazz’s best and brightest, she is a must see live via Esperanza Spalding tickets.
Esperanza Spalding Venues
- Esperanza Spalding 9:30 Club
- Esperanza Spalding Apollo Theater - New York
- Esperanza Spalding Belasco Theatre - LA
- Esperanza Spalding Calvin Theatre
- Esperanza Spalding Carolina Theatre - Durham
- Esperanza Spalding Center Stage Theatre
- Esperanza Spalding College Street Music Hall
- Esperanza Spalding Count Basie Theatre
- Esperanza Spalding Knight Concert Hall At The Adrienne Arsht Center
- Esperanza Spalding Shubert Theatre - MA
- Esperanza Spalding Tilles Center For The Performing Arts - Concert Hall
Esperanza Spalding Cities
- Esperanza Spalding Atlanta GA
- Esperanza Spalding Boston MA
- Esperanza Spalding Brookville NY
- Esperanza Spalding Durham NC
- Esperanza Spalding Los Angeles CA
- Esperanza Spalding Miami FL
- Esperanza Spalding New Haven CT
- Esperanza Spalding New York NY
- Esperanza Spalding Northampton MA
- Esperanza Spalding Red Bank NJ
- Esperanza Spalding Washington DC
Latest Esperanza Spalding Events
- Esperanza Spalding, Belasco Theatre - LA tickets for 03/15 09:30 PM at Belasco Theatre LA, Los Angeles, CA
- Tue Mar 15 2016
- Esperanza Spalding, Calvin Theatre tickets for 04/09 08:00 PM at Calvin Theatre, Northampton, MA
- Sat Apr 09 2016
- Esperanza Spalding, Tiles Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 04/10 07:00 PM at Tiles Center For The Performing Arts, Brookville, NY
- Sun Apr 10 2016
- Esperanza Spalding, Shubert Theatre - MA tickets for 04/12 07:30 PM at Shubert Theatre MA, Boston, MA
- Tue Apr 12 2016
- Esperanza Spalding, Apollo Theater tickets for 04/14 08:00 PM at Apollo Theater, New York, NY
- Thu Apr 14 2016
- Esperanza Spalding, Count Basie tickets for 04/16 08:00 PM at Count Basie, Red Bank, NJ
- Sat Apr 16 2016
- Esperanza Spalding, College Street Music Hall tickets for 04/17 08:00 PM at College Street Music Hall, New Haven, CT
- Sun Apr 17 2016
- Esperanza Spalding, 9:30 Club tickets for 04/19 07:00 PM at 9:30 Club, Washington, DC
- Tue Apr 19 2016
- Esperanza Spalding, Carolina Theatre - Durham tickets for 04/20 08:00 PM at Carolina Theatre Durham, Durham, NC
- Wed Apr 20 2016
- Esperanza Spalding, Center Stage Theatre tickets for 04/22 09:00 PM at Center Stage Theatre, Atlanta, GA
- Fri Apr 22 2016
Esperanza Spalding has worked with many an artist during her career, often performing with them and even collaborating on songs and albums. Such artists include Joe Lovano, Stanley Clarke and Patti Austin, to name but a few. She is an award winning singer and multi-instrumentalist, who has won several awards, most notably the Grammy Award for the Best New Artist. This is an achievement that is monumental in the history of jazz, since she is the first jazz artist to win the Best New Artist award at the Grammy Awards.
Esperanza Spalding was born and grew up in the King neighbourhood, a place she describes as scary and ghetto like. She was raised by her mother as a single parent, as one of two siblings. At a young age, she was encouraged by her mother, who had nearly become a touring artist herself. She was also inspired towards a career in music when she who the famous cellist, Yo-Yo perform a classical people on an episode of the renowned TV series, Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood. This was when she was four years old and it thus ended up inspiring her to a path in music.
By the age of five, Esperanza Spalding had learned how to play the violin on her own and was performing with the Chamber Music Society of Oregon. She performed with it until the age of fifteen, leaving as the concertmaster. As for her education, she was homeschooled due to an illness. She would also often accompany her mother to jazz classes. She performed her first gig at the age of fifteen, and then joined a band with which she would go on to perform for over a year. She would then go on to study music at the Portland State University on a music scholarship as the youngest bass player in her class. She also went on to study at the Berklee College of Music on scholarship.
By then, Esperanza Spalding had made a name for herself as an amazing live performer, garnering reviews from The New York Times. She also won many honors, including the Boston Jazz Society’s scholarship for outstanding musicianship. In 2006, she released her first album through Ayva and went on a tour of the US alongside several musicians. She also started working on creating courses for Berklee College of Music students. Her next album was a self-titled release that featured songs in three different languages. It lead to her winning the Grammy Award for the Best New Artists as well as a spot on the Billboard 200 charts.
Esperanza Spalding was chosen by President Barack Obama to perform in his honor during the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony of 2009. She has also performed in festivals such as Austin City Limits, with many enjoying her music live via Esperanza Spalding tickets.
Q:Can I book Esperanza Spalding Tickets in advance?
A:Yes, you can book Esperanza Spalding Tickets from us in advance and that too at amazing prices. Log on to our website for details and book your tickets now.