Erykah Badu Tickets
Erykah Badu Venues
Erykah Badu Cities
Latest Erykah Badu Events
- V103 Block Party: Erykah Badu, Jazmine Sullivan, SWV & Guordan Banks, FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island tickets for 07/15 06:00 PM at FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island, Chicago, IL
- Fri Jul 15 2016
- State Farm Neighborhood Awards Show: Steve Harvey, Maxwell, Erykah Badu & The O'Jays, Mandalay Bay - Events Center tickets for 07/23 07:00 PM at Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Jul 23 2016
- Erykah Badu & Hiatus Kaiyote, Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk tickets for 08/03 08:00 PM at Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk, Brooklyn, NY
- Wed Aug 03 2016
- Erykah Badu, Tower Theatre - PA tickets for 08/04 08:00 PM at Tower Theatre PA, Upper Darby, PA
- Thu Aug 04 2016
- Erykah Badu, Chene Park Amphitheater tickets for 08/12 08:00 PM at Chene Park Amphitheater, Detroit, MI
- Fri Aug 12 2016
In early 1997, Erykah Badu launched her professional career with a big bang when she released her first album "Baduizm;" it debuted on the number two position on Billboard charts. Erykah instilled her music with her passion for her African Roots and unique ideologies such as the beliefs of the Nation of Islam and the African-American folk traditions. Her songs were complex but made the listeners think and contemplate, and accompanied by a haunting music, they propelled Erykah Badu towards stardom. "Baduizm" and its lead single "On & On" brought the uniquely-gifted singer Grammy Awards in the 1998 ceremony.
Erykah Badu was also going through a tumultuous time in her personal life while her fans were raving about her eccentric music styles. Her first child, Seven, was born in 1997; however, the child’s father, André 3000 of OutKast, left in the late 1990s so Erykah took some time off to raise her child. She came back in 2000 with her organic album "Mama’s Gun"; a result of a collaboration with Soulquarians, a musical collective of several like-minded neo-soul musicians. The song "Bag Lady" from the album was remixed and released as the first single and stayed on top of the R&B charts for seven weeks. Erykah bagged her fourth Grammy Award for her passionately beautiful "Love of My Life", a song that she did while collaborating with Common, a fellow Soulquarian; she also became romantically involved with him. Undergoing a writer’s block, Erykah took to the road to find inspiration and returned to release the album "Worldwide Underground" in 2003. Then, she took a hiatus for four years as she was busy on the personal front raising her children. She came back in 2007 and her next albums like New Amerykah Part One and New Amerykah Part Two were released in 2008 and 2010 respectively.
Seeing and hearing Erykah live is an enchantingly delightful experience; with a commanding stage presence, she draws you powerfully and stays in your mind even when the concert has ended. Get your Erykah Badu tickets and indulge your senses; you will be completely rejuvenated.
Q:Can I choose my own seats for erykah badu tickets?
A:Yes, you can choose your seats for Erykah Badu Tickets by going through the seating map on our web page.
Q:Will erykah badu tickets 2015 prices be different for adults and kids?
A:There are no specific rules about that so it varies from venue to venue. We suggest you contact the arena before booking your Erykah Badu Tickets.
Q:Do you offer military discount on cheap erykah badu tickets?
A:No, there is no military discount on offer by us for Erykah Badu Tickets simply because the general discounts on offer by us already are among the best in the market. Log on to our website for details and book your tickets now.