Enrique Bunbury Tickets
Enrique Bunbury Venues
Enrique Bunbury Cities
Latest Enrique Bunbury Events
- Enrique Bunbury, Hollywood Palladium tickets for 05/19 07:00 PM at Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, CA
- Thu May 19 2016
- Enrique Bunbury, House Of Blues - Anaheim tickets for 05/23 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
- Mon May 23 2016
- Enrique Bunbury, House Of Blues - San Diego tickets for 05/25 07:00 PM at House Of Blues San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Wed May 25 2016
- Enrique Bunbury, The Aztec Theatre tickets for 05/29 07:00 PM at The Aztec Theatre, San Antonio, TX
- Sun May 29 2016
- Enrique Bunbury, House Of Blues - Houston tickets for 05/31 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Houston, Houston, TX
- Tue May 31 2016
- Enrique Bunbury, House Of Blues - Dallas tickets for 06/01 08:00 PM at House Of Blues Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Wed Jun 01 2016
- Enrique Bunbury, House Of Blues - Chicago tickets for 06/03 07:00 PM at House Of Blues Chicago, Chicago, IL
- Fri Jun 03 2016
The first album from this artist was a massive hit; within two years, Enrique Bunbury was back with yet another album, 1999’s Pequeno. This album had a different and unique sound something that made it even more popular. It also featured new instrumental pieces; the violin as performed by Ana Belen Estaje and the percussion as performed by Luis Miguel Romero. His amazing rock band also got a new name, being known as Huracan Ambulante, Walking Hurricane in English, from then on. With this superb band, Enrique Bunbury went on to release many more successful and very popular albums, featuring some of the best Spanish rock and Latin rock ever heard.
Today, Enrique Bunbury is an international sensation, an artist who is also known for his very energetic live performances. He has had a superb career as part of Heroes del Silencio followed by an even more vibrant solo career that led to many different albums, each featuring some of the best Hispanic songs the world has ever seen. In 2006, Enrique Bunbury released yet another album with a new band, Nacho Vegas. The next year, in 2007, Enrique Bunbury and Heroes del Silencio were back for a special reunion tour that spawned ten different cities all over the world. This awesome tour, known as Tour 2007 and celebrating the twentieth anniversary of the band resulted in smashing live shows in Buenos Aires, Monterrey within Mexico, Los Angeles within the US state of California, Mexico City, Zaragoza hometown of Enrique Bunbury in Spain, Seville in Spain with the last show performed in Valencia, also in Spain.
Thus, with such a long and illustrious career filled with countless spectacular albums and one of the best band and solo careers in Hispanic and Latin music today, Enrique Bunbury is definitely one artist who needs to be seen live, through Enrique Bunbury Tickets, by all fans of Rock En Espanol and Latin Rock music. In fact, if you want to get a taste of such music, Enrique Bunbury is your best bet and the best way to hear his music is to catch him live!