En Vogue Tickets
Take a trip back to the eighties as the female vocal ensemble, En Vogue prepares to sing and dance the night away at their upcoming show. Those interested are required to purchase En Vogue tickets without any further delay, so as to confirm their attendance for the event.
En Vogue Venues
- En Vogue Alameda County Fairgrounds
- En Vogue Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA
- En Vogue Jackson Rancheria Hotel & Casino
- Mix 92.3 Summer Breeze: Keith Sweat, SWV, En Vogue, Stokley & Vivian Green Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill
- En Vogue River Cree Casino
- TLC & En Vogue Wisconsin State Fair Park
En Vogue Cities
- En Vogue Enoch AB
- En Vogue Jackson CA
- En Vogue Los Angeles CA
- En Vogue Milwaukee WI
- En Vogue Pleasanton CA
- En Vogue Sterling Heights MI
En Vogue Tickets
- Sat May 12 2018Sat May 12 2018
- Buy En Vogue, River Cree Casino Tickets for 05/12 09:00 PM En Vogue, River Cree Casino tickets for 05/12 09:00 PM at River Cree Casino, Enoch, AB
- Sat May 12 2018
- Sun Jun 17 2018Sun Jun 17 2018
- Buy En Vogue, Alameda County Fairgrounds Tickets for 06/17 08:00 PM En Vogue, Alameda County Fairgrounds tickets for 06/17 08:00 PM at Alameda County Fairgrounds, Pleasanton, CA
- Sun Jun 17 2018
- Sat Jun 30 2018Sat Jun 30 2018
- Buy Mix 92.3 Summer Breeze: Keith Sweat, SWV, En Vogue, Stokley & Vivian Green, Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill Tickets for 06/30 06:00 PM Mix 92.3 Summer Breeze: Keith Sweat, SWV, En Vogue, Stokley & Vivian Green, Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill tickets for 06/30 06:00 PM at Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill, Sterling Heights, MI
- Sat Jun 30 2018
- Fri Aug 10 2018Fri Aug 10 2018
- Buy TLC & En Vogue, Wisconsin State Fair Park Tickets for 08/10 08:00 PM TLC & En Vogue, Wisconsin State Fair Park tickets for 08/10 08:00 PM at Wisconsin State Fair Park, Milwaukee, WI
- Fri Aug 10 2018
- Sat Aug 18 2018Sat Aug 18 2018
- Buy Make It Last Forever: Keith Sweat, Bell Biv Devoe, Tony Toni Tone, En Vogue & Color Me Badd, Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA Tickets for 08/18 07:30 PM Make It Last Forever: Keith Sweat, Bell Biv Devoe, Tony Toni Tone, En Vogue & Color Me Badd, Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA tickets for 08/18 07:30 PM at Greek Theatre Los Angeles CA, Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Aug 18 2018
En Vogue is an R&B vocal female group that was established back in 1989 by producers Thomas McElroy and Denzil Foster. Based in the city of Oakland, in the American state of California, the group was launched as a four member ensemble that consisted of Terry Ellis, Dawn Robinson, Cindy Herron and Maxine Jones. The music producers Foster and McElroy created this group with the aim of recreating the fifties female trio groups with a modern day feel to them. The main criterion for selecting the group members during auditions was that the female should have a strong set of pipes, should have considerably good looks and a brain to match these looks. The auditions were held in the year 1988, and three girls, Robinson, Jones and Herron were chosen. However, upon listening to Ellis perform, the producers decided to establish a quartet instead of a trio. The initial name that was given to this quartet girl singing group was "For You"; however the name was changed to "En Vogue" just after a few months.
With the formation of the group, recording for the debut album started almost immediately. By December, all of the songs were recorded and the debut album was released in the year 1990. This album was given the name "Born to sing" and was able to chart at the twenty first spot on the Billboard 200. It also made it to the third place on the R&B Album Billboard chart. This album was able to produce several chart topping hits such as "Hold On", "You Don’t Have to worry", "Lies" and "Don’t Go". These songs made it to the very top of the Billboard R&B Singles chart. The album was a great success and it received platinum certification by the RIAA. Several songs from these album were able to win prestigious awards such as the R&B Single of the Year Award given by the Billboard Music Awards that the quartet won for their single "Hold On" and the R&B Contemporary Group of the Year Award" given to them by Soul Train. They were even nominated for a Grammy in the same year in the category of Best R&B Vocal Performance by a Duo or Group. As fame grew, this all girl ensemble was approached by several producers for brand endorsements and they became the celebrity endorsers for Diet Coke in 1990 when director Spike Lee approached them for a commercial.
Over the years, several members have joined and left the band and currently, the lineup consists of three members, Terry Ellis, Cindy Herron and Rhona Bennett. Bennett joined the group in 2003 and has been a member of En Vogue ever since. Other members who have joined and left the band include Maxine Jones, Dawn Robinson and Amanda Cole. En Vogue has released a total of six studio albums and two EP’s over their entire career. Their most recent album was named "Soul Flower" that came out in 2004. Their albums have been able to win them several awards that include seven MTV Video Music Awards, two American Music Awards, four Soul Train Awards and seven Grammy nominations. Songs that have allowed them great success and fame over the years include "Don’t Let Go", "Whatta Man", "Runaway Love", "Free Your Mind", "My Lovin’" and "Hold On".
Fans of the group now have a chance to listen to some of these fabulous hits at the upcoming concert. Those interested should consider purchasing En Vogue tickets as soon as possible, to become a part of the music spectacle.
En Vogue Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! En Vogue's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Enoch at the River Cree Casino on 12-May-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Los Angeles at the Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA on 18-Aug-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|En Vogue||River Cree Casino||Enoch, AB||Sat May 12 201805/12 09:00 PM|
|En Vogue||Alameda County Fairgrounds||Pleasanton, CA||Sun Jun 17 201806/17 08:00 PM|
|Mix 92.3 Summer Breeze: Keith Sweat, SWV, En Vogue, Stokley & Vivian Green||Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill||Sterling Heights, MI||Sat Jun 30 201806/30 06:00 PM|
|TLC & En Vogue||Wisconsin State Fair Park||Milwaukee, WI||Fri Aug 10 201808/10 08:00 PM|
|Make It Last Forever: Keith Sweat, Bell Biv Devoe, Tony Toni Tone, En Vogue & Color Me Badd||Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA||Los Angeles, CA||Sat Aug 18 201808/18 07:30 PM|
|En Vogue||Jackson Rancheria Hotel & Casino||Jackson, CA||Fri Oct 05 201810/05 07:00 PM|
En Vogue Tickets Prices
The average price for En Vogue Tickets start from $73. The minimum get in price is $6 for En Vogue Tickets at the Greek Theatre - Los Angeles CA, Los Angeles. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Mix 92.3 Summer Breeze: Keith Sweat, SWV, En Vogue, Stokley & Vivian Green||Sterling Heights||30-Jun-18||$150||$41|
|TLC & En Vogue||Milwaukee||10-Aug-18||$73||$40|
|Make It Last Forever: Keith Sweat, Bell Biv Devoe, Tony Toni Tone, En Vogue & Color Me Badd||Los Angeles||18-Aug-18||$148||$6|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can I collect my En Vogue Tickets from the arena?
A:Yes, you can collect your En Vogue Tickets directly from the designated counters at the arena itself if that is convenient for you.