Eddie Izzard Tickets
To make your audience laugh naturally is one of the most difficult tasks as a live performer, but some people seem to do it naturally like Eddie Izzard. He can keep you laughing as long as you listen to him on stage.
Eddie Izzard Venues
- Eddie Izzard Capitol Theatre - Port Chester
- Eddie Izzard Count Basie Theatre
- Eddie Izzard Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom
- Eddie Izzard John Lyman Center For The Performing Arts
- Eddie Izzard Mountain Winery
- Eddie Izzard Tanglewood
- Eddie Izzard The Vets (formerly Veterans Memorial Auditorium - RI)
- Eddie Izzard Uptown Theatre Napa
Eddie Izzard Cities
Latest Eddie Izzard Events
- Eddie Izzard, Tanglewood Music Center tickets for 08/27 07:00 PM at Tanglewood Music Center, Lenox, MA
- Thu Aug 27 2015
- Eddie Izzard, John Lyman Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 08/28 08:00 PM at John Lyman Center For The Performing Arts, New Haven, CT
- Fri Aug 28 2015
- Eddie Izzard, The Vets (formerly Veterans Memorial Auditorium - RI) tickets for 08/29 08:00 PM at The Vets (formerly Veterans Memorial Auditorium RI), Providence, RI
- Sat Aug 29 2015
- Eddie Izzard, Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom tickets for 08/30 08:00 PM at Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom, Hampton, NH
- Sun Aug 30 2015
- Eddie Izzard, Capitol Theatre - Port Chester tickets for 08/31 08:00 PM at Capitol Theatre Port Chester, Port Chester, NY
- Mon Aug 31 2015
- Eddie Izzard, Uptown Theatre Napa tickets for 09/11 08:00 PM at Uptown Theatre Napa, Napa, CA
- Fri Sep 11 2015
Edward John who is known as Eddie Izzard was born on 7th February 1962 in Yemen. He is an actor and also a stand-up comedian from England. Izzard started his career bi giving performance sin the street. He performed regularly at the Convent Garden and also in different streets of Europe and United States. Later on he started performing as a stand up comedian. His first gig was in London at the Banana Cabaret. Izzard gave his first stage performance in the year 1987 at the Comedy Store located in the heart of London. The year 1991 proved to be a milestone for this extremely talented artist. He got a chance to preform in the Fry and Laurie. His work spoke for itself and this appearance gave him an entry into the television industry.
Eddie Izzard has a kind of potential that cannot be described in words. As soon as he entered the world of comedy, he won instant recognition. He was praised by the critics and also b the audience, alike. In the year 1993 he was able to win the British Comedy Awards. After three years i.e. 1993 Izzard got a role in the film The Secret Agent. It was a United States production and over there he met Robin Williams. After recognizing the potential in this emerging artist Williams decided to let the world know of his capabilities as a comedian and also as an actor. He took his act Definite Article to New York and Dress to Kill was taken to San Francisco in the year 1998. In the year 1999, Izzard started becoming known internationally. His act Dress to Kill was premiered for the first time on HBO which is an American channel. The whole America witnessed his spectacular performance and was awe struck by the kind of talent he possessed. He was able to win two Emmy Awards in the year 2000 for being the best writing and performance of the year.
In the year 1994, Eddie Izzard got an opportunity to work in the West End drama for the first time. He performed a lead role in The Cryptogram which was directed by David Mamet. After establishing him self as an actor in the year 1995 he received another role in a comedy called 900 Oneonta. In act he played the role of Edward II who is a character coined by the famous dramatist named Christopher Marlowe. Apart from working in films he has also performed the roles of famous characters like Charlie Chaplin, General Erich Fellgiebel, and Gustav von Wangenheim. He has played lead roles in films like Revengers Tragedy, Ocean's Thirteen, Ocean's Twelve, Five Children and It, The Wild, and The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
Eddie Izzard has a style of his own in the sense that his spontaneity and grasp on his act and performance sets him apart form his contemporaries. He has been actively taking part in the social activities that aim especially at the development of Drama and Language. He raised his voice against the closing of the drama department of the University of East Anglia. His work remains unparalleled, and Eddie Izzard tickets promise an exciting and entertaining evening to anyone who wishes to find out what exceptionally good humor is!