Eddie Izzard Tickets
To make your audience laugh naturally is one of the most difficult tasks as a live performer, but some people seem to do it naturally like Eddie Izzard. He can keep you laughing as long as you listen to him on stage.
Eddie Izzard Venues
- Eddie Izzard Beacon Theatre - NY
- Eddie Izzard Capitol Center For The Arts - NH
- Eddie Izzard Carpenter Theatre at Richmond CenterStage
- Eddie Izzard Clay Center
- Eddie Izzard Flynn Center for the Performing Arts
- Eddie Izzard Mortensen Hall - Bushnell Theatre
- Eddie Izzard National Theatre - DC
- Eddie Izzard State Theatre - ME
- Eddie Izzard The Playhouse on Rodney Square
Eddie Izzard Cities
Latest Eddie Izzard Events
- Eddie Izzard, National Theatre - DC tickets for 07/15 08:00 PM at National Theatre DC, Washington, DC
- Fri Jul 15 2016
- Eddie Izzard, National Theatre - DC tickets for 07/16 08:00 PM at National Theatre DC, Washington, DC
- Sat Jul 16 2016
- Eddie Izzard, Carpenter Theatre at Richmond CenterStage tickets for 07/18 08:00 PM at Carpenter Theatre at Richmond CenterStage, Richmond, VA
- Mon Jul 18 2016
- Eddie Izzard, The Playhouse on Rodney Square tickets for 07/21 08:00 PM at The Playhouse on Rodney Square, Wilmington, DE
- Thu Jul 21 2016
- Eddie Izzard, Beacon Theatre - NY tickets for 07/22 08:00 PM at Beacon Theatre NY, New York, NY
- Fri Jul 22 2016
- Eddie Izzard, Mortensen Hall - Bushnell Theatre tickets for 07/26 08:00 PM at Mortensen Hall Bushnell Theatre, Hartford, CT
- Tue Jul 26 2016
- Eddie Izzard, Flynn Center for the Performing Arts tickets for 07/29 08:00 PM at Flynn Center for the Performing Arts, Burlington, VT
- Fri Jul 29 2016
- Eddie Izzard, State Theatre - ME tickets for 07/30 08:00 PM at State Theatre ME, Portland, ME
- Sat Jul 30 2016
Edward John who is known as Eddie Izzard was born on 7th February 1962 in Yemen. He is an actor and also a stand-up comedian from England. Izzard started his career bi giving performance sin the street. He performed regularly at the Convent Garden and also in different streets of Europe and United States. Later on he started performing as a stand up comedian. His first gig was in London at the Banana Cabaret. Izzard gave his first stage performance in the year 1987 at the Comedy Store located in the heart of London. The year 1991 proved to be a milestone for this extremely talented artist. He got a chance to preform in the Fry and Laurie. His work spoke for itself and this appearance gave him an entry into the television industry.
Eddie Izzard has a kind of potential that cannot be described in words. As soon as he entered the world of comedy, he won instant recognition. He was praised by the critics and also b the audience, alike. In the year 1993 he was able to win the British Comedy Awards. After three years i.e. 1993 Izzard got a role in the film The Secret Agent. It was a United States production and over there he met Robin Williams. After recognizing the potential in this emerging artist Williams decided to let the world know of his capabilities as a comedian and also as an actor. He took his act Definite Article to New York and Dress to Kill was taken to San Francisco in the year 1998. In the year 1999, Izzard started becoming known internationally. His act Dress to Kill was premiered for the first time on HBO which is an American channel. The whole America witnessed his spectacular performance and was awe struck by the kind of talent he possessed. He was able to win two Emmy Awards in the year 2000 for being the best writing and performance of the year.
In the year 1994, Eddie Izzard got an opportunity to work in the West End drama for the first time. He performed a lead role in The Cryptogram which was directed by David Mamet. After establishing him self as an actor in the year 1995 he received another role in a comedy called 900 Oneonta. In act he played the role of Edward II who is a character coined by the famous dramatist named Christopher Marlowe. Apart from working in films he has also performed the roles of famous characters like Charlie Chaplin, General Erich Fellgiebel, and Gustav von Wangenheim. He has played lead roles in films like Revengers Tragedy, Ocean's Thirteen, Ocean's Twelve, Five Children and It, The Wild, and The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.
Eddie Izzard has a style of his own in the sense that his spontaneity and grasp on his act and performance sets him apart form his contemporaries. He has been actively taking part in the social activities that aim especially at the development of Drama and Language. He raised his voice against the closing of the drama department of the University of East Anglia. His work remains unparalleled, and Eddie Izzard tickets promise an exciting and entertaining evening to anyone who wishes to find out what exceptionally good humor is!