Earth Wind Fire Tickets
Earth Wind Fire Cities
- Earth Wind Fire Atlanta GA
- Earth Wind Fire Atlantic City NJ
- Earth Wind Fire Bethlehem PA
- Earth Wind Fire Carmel IN
- Earth Wind Fire Chicago IL
- Earth Wind Fire Cincinnati OH
- Earth Wind Fire Columbus GA
- Earth Wind Fire Council Bluffs IA
- Earth Wind Fire Glen Allen VA
- Earth Wind Fire Kansas City MO
- Earth Wind Fire Leesburg VA
- Earth Wind Fire Lenox MA
- Earth Wind Fire Lewiston NY
- Earth Wind Fire Los Angeles CA
- Earth Wind Fire Montreal QC
- Earth Wind Fire New York NY
- Earth Wind Fire North Las Vegas NV
- Earth Wind Fire Paso Robles CA
- Earth Wind Fire Rama ON
- Earth Wind Fire Sacramento CA
- Earth Wind Fire Saratoga CA
- Earth Wind Fire Solomons MD
- Earth Wind Fire St. Louis MO
- Earth Wind Fire Toledo OH
- Earth Wind Fire Vienna VA
- Earth Wind Fire Woodinville WA
- Earth Wind Fire Youngstown OH
Earth Wind Fire Tickets
- The Evolution of R&B - Music of Marvin Gaye, Angelo & Earth, Wind and Fire, Le Balcon tickets for 06/08 08:30 PM at Le Balcon,Montreal, QC
- Sat Jun 08 2019
- Serpentine Fire - A Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire, Aliante Casino and Hotel tickets for 06/29 08:00 PM at Aliante Casino and Hotel,North Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Jun 29 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Calvert Marine Museum tickets for 07/03 07:30 PM at Calvert Marine Museum,Solomons, MD
- Wed Jul 03 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, The Youngstown Foundation Amphitheatre tickets for 07/05 08:00 PM at The Youngstown Foundation Amphitheatre,Youngstown, OH
- Fri Jul 05 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Mark G. Etess Arena at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Atlantic City tickets for 07/06 08:00 PM at Mark G. Etess Arena at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City,Atlantic City, NJ
- Sat Jul 06 2019
- The Evolution of R&B - Music of Marvin Gaye, Angelo & Earth, Wind and Fire, Le Balcon tickets for 07/06 08:30 PM at Le Balcon,Montreal, QC
- Sat Jul 06 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Beacon Theatre - NY tickets for 07/09 08:00 PM at Beacon Theatre NY,New York, NY
- Tue Jul 09 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Beacon Theatre - NY tickets for 07/10 08:00 PM at Beacon Theatre NY,New York, NY
- Wed Jul 10 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Casino Rama Entertainment Centre tickets for 07/12 09:00 PM at Casino Rama Entertainment Centre,Rama, ON
- Fri Jul 12 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Casino Rama Entertainment Centre tickets for 07/13 08:00 PM at Casino Rama Entertainment Centre,Rama, ON
- Sat Jul 13 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Artpark Amphitheatre tickets for 07/16 06:30 PM at Artpark Amphitheatre,Lewiston, NY
- Tue Jul 16 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Toledo Zoo Amphitheatre tickets for 07/17 07:30 PM at Toledo Zoo Amphitheatre,Toledo, OH
- Wed Jul 17 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Stir Cove At Harrahs tickets for 07/19 08:00 PM at Stir Cove At Harrahs,Council Bluffs, IA
- Fri Jul 19 2019
- In Gratitude: A Tribute to Earth, Wind & Fire, Tally Ho Theater tickets for 07/20 07:00 PM at Tally Ho Theater,Leesburg, VA
- Sat Jul 20 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Starlight Theatre - Kansas City tickets for 07/20 08:00 PM at Starlight Theatre Kansas City,Kansas City, MO
- Sat Jul 20 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Stifel Theatre tickets for 07/21 07:30 PM at Stifel Theatre,St. Louis, MO
- Sun Jul 21 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Cadence Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park tickets for 07/24 08:00 PM at Cadence Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park,Atlanta, GA
- Wed Jul 24 2019
- Cincinnati Music Festival: Maxwell, Earth, Wind and Fire, Frankie Beverly and Maze & Mary J. Blige - 2 Day Pass, Paul Brown Stadium tickets for 07/26 03:30 AM at Paul Brown Stadium,Cincinnati, OH
- Fri Jul 26 2019
- Cincinnati Music Festival: Maxwell, Earth, Wind and Fire, RBRM, Tamia & Raheem DeVaughn - Friday, Paul Brown Stadium tickets for 07/26 07:30 PM at Paul Brown Stadium,Cincinnati, OH
- Fri Jul 26 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, The Chicago Theatre tickets for 07/27 08:00 PM at The Chicago Theatre,Chicago, IL
- Sat Jul 27 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, The Chicago Theatre tickets for 07/28 08:00 PM at The Chicago Theatre,Chicago, IL
- Sun Jul 28 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Innsbrook Pavilion tickets for 07/31 06:00 PM at Innsbrook Pavilion,Glen Allen, VA
- Wed Jul 31 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Bethlehem Musikfest - Sands Steel Stage tickets for 08/01 08:30 PM at Bethlehem Musikfest Sands Steel Stage,Bethlehem, PA
- Thu Aug 01 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Hollywood Bowl tickets for 09/13 08:00 PM at Hollywood Bowl,Los Angeles, CA
- Fri Sep 13 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Hollywood Bowl tickets for 09/14 08:00 PM at Hollywood Bowl,Los Angeles, CA
- Sat Sep 14 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Vina Robles Amphitheater tickets for 09/17 08:00 PM at Vina Robles Amphitheater,Paso Robles, CA
- Tue Sep 17 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Sacramento Memorial Auditorium tickets for 09/18 08:00 PM at Sacramento Memorial Auditorium,Sacramento, CA
- Wed Sep 18 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Chateau Ste Michelle Winery tickets for 09/20 07:00 PM at Chateau Ste Michelle Winery,Woodinville, WA
- Fri Sep 20 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Chateau Ste Michelle Winery tickets for 09/21 07:00 PM at Chateau Ste Michelle Winery,Woodinville, WA
- Sat Sep 21 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Mountain Winery tickets for 09/24 07:30 PM at Mountain Winery,Saratoga, CA
- Tue Sep 24 2019
- Earth, Wind and Fire, Mountain Winery tickets for 09/25 07:30 PM at Mountain Winery,Saratoga, CA
- Wed Sep 25 2019
- Earth, Wind & Fire Legacy Reunion, The Palladium - Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 10/26 07:30 PM at The Palladium Center For The Performing Arts,Carmel, IN
- Sat Oct 26 2019
Earth, Wind & Fire formed in 1969 in Chicago, Illinois when a new brand of pop music was being developed. This type of music had strong African and African-American influences, particularly jazz and R&B. This new hybrid appealed to the masses, and brought Americans together in celebrating multiculturalism. Maurice White, founder of Earth, Wind & Fire, started with the Ramsey Lewis Trio 1967. Signed to Chess Records, the Ramsey Lewis Trio was Maurice's first experience with performing on stage, and it also helped shape his musical vision. In 1969, Maurice left the Ramsey Music Trio and joined his two friends, Wade Flemons and Don Whitehead. This group became known as the Sallty Peppers. The group found success in songwriting as well as composing songs and commercials in the Chicago area, though there recorded song "La La Time" with Capitol was only a marginal hit.
The Salty Peppers then relocated to Los Angeles and signed a record deal with Warner Brothers. Maurice also changed the band's name to Earth, Wind & Fire, which represents the three elements in his astrological chart. This new name also more accurately represented Maurice's spiritual approach to music. In addition to White, Flemons, and Whitehead, Maurice recruited Michael Beal on guitar, Leslie Drayton, Chester Washington and Alex Thomas on horns, Sherry Scott on vocals, percussionist Phillard Williams and his younger brother Verdine on bass.
The bands self-titled debut album, Earth, Wind & Fire, was released in 1971 and received critical acclaim. There next album, The Need of Love, was released in 1971 and found equal popularity. However, the band was still broke and becoming restless, and the members split up, leaving only brother Verdine and Maurice. In 1972, the band reformed with a new lineup, including vocalists Jessica Cleaves and Philip Bailey, Ronnie Laws on the flute and saxophone, Roland Bautista on rhythm guitar, Larry Dunn on keyboard, and Ralph Johnson on percussion. Earth, Wind &Fire switch to Columbia Records and released the album Last Days and Time, which featured mostly original music but also classic covers of "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?" and "Make it with You".
Earth, Wind & Fire hit their stride between 1973 and 1980. Ronnie Laws and Roland Bautista left, and were replaces by Andrew Woolfolk, Joe Henderson, and Al McKay. The band released the album Head to the Sky which gave the group their first legitimate hit singles "Evil" and "Keep Your head to the Sky". Earth, Wind & Fire continued producing more hits, such as "Mighty Mighty", "Devotion", and "That's the Way of the World". "Shining Star", perhaps the band's most loved song, was inspired by Maurice's walk under the star-filled skies that surrounded the mountains around Caribou Ranch, CO a popular recording site and retreat during the '70s. "Shining Star" was number one R&B for two weeks and hit number one pop in early 1975, and it earned them their first Grammy Award. Earth, Wind & Fire Tickets are your chance to see your favorite classic songs performed live by the international superstars that made created them in the seventies.
Earth, Wind & Fire Tickets were as sought after in the 70's and 80's as they are now! As Earth, Wind & Fire shot to the tops of the music charts while receiving international fame after touring in Europe with the legendary Santana. They performed to sellout crowds, who were spellbound by the band's stellar performances. Their mission was simple: to transmit peace, love and other happy vibrations to audiences using a combination of flashy costumes, lights, pyrotechnics and even a magical illusion or two. Earth, Wind & Fire Tickets will give you the opportunity to see your favorite band play these classic hits that may have been the soundtrack to your past! With your Earth, Wind & Fire Tickets you can see the world through the eyes of Maurice and his band, as a place of universal harmony and multiculturalism.
It was over forty years ago that the iconic band, Earth Wind Fire took the world of music by storm. Since then they have become one of the most successful bands of all time and have garnered millions of followers all around the globe. Their album ‘Holiday’ came out in 2014 and they have been on a tour to promote it. The road trip began on June 5th in Columbia before moving on to Charleston the next day. The band will also be playing a few shows in Canada along the way. The tour will then continue over the next few months before ending on the 6th of September in Atlantic City unless new dates are added to the schedule. Earth, Wind & Fire Tickets are your chance to experience the spiritual sounds of Maurice White. Earth, Wind & Fire Tickets will allow you to transcend categories and appealed to multiple artistic principals, including composition, musicianship, production, and performance.
Earth Wind Fire Profession
Earth Wind Fire Genres
Rhythm and blues, Soul music, Funk, Jazz, Disco, Pop music, Rock music, Psychedelic music
Earth Wind Fire Members
Maurice White, Philip Bailey, Verdine White, Al McKay, More
- The Best of Earth Wind & Fire Vol. 1
- Earth Wind & Fire: Greatest Hits
- Now Then & Forever
- All 'n All
Earth Wind Fire Awards
Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, More
Earth Wind Fire Songs
- Boogie Wonderland
- After the Love Has Gone
- Shining Star
- Sing A Song
- That's the Way of the World
- Got To Get You Into My Life
- Let's Groove
- Serpentine Fire
- Can't Hide Love
- In the Stone
- Keep Your Head to the Sky
- Mighty Mighty
- Saturday Nite
- Fall in Love With Me
- Let Me Talk
- I'll Write a Song for You
- Can't Let Go
- Love's Holiday
- I've Had Enough
- Thinking Of You
- Kalimba Story
- System of Survival
- Be Ever Wonderful
- And Love Goes On
- Wanna Be With You
Earth Wind & Fire News & Updates
Earth, Wind & Fire Announce ‘2054’ Tour
American band Earth, Wind & Fire recently announced a massive summer tour across North America. The trek will also feature Chic and Nile Rodgers. So far 22 dates have been announced for the tour. It will kick off in Oakland with a show at the Oracle Arena on July 12th and then make its way to cities including Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, New York and Philadelphia.
Earth, Wind and Fire’s latest album to hit the shelves was ‘Holiday’ (2014). It reached the nineteenth spot on the Billboard R&B chart.
Earth Wind Fire Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Earth Wind Fire's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Montreal at the Le Balcon on 8-Jun-19, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Carmel at the The Palladium - Center For The Performing Arts on 26-Oct-19. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|The Evolution of R&B - Music of Marvin Gaye, Angelo & Earth, Wind and Fire||Le Balcon||Montreal, QC||Sat Jun 08 201908:30 PM|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||Tanglewood Music Center||Lenox, MA||Fri Jun 28 201907:00 PM|
|Serpentine Fire - A Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire||Aliante Casino and Hotel||North Las Vegas, NV||Sat Jun 29 201908:00 PM|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||Wolf Trap||Vienna, VA||Tue Jul 02 201908:00 PM|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||Calvert Marine Museum||Solomons, MD||Wed Jul 03 201907:30 PM|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||The Youngstown Foundation Amphitheatre||Youngstown, OH||Fri Jul 05 201908:00 PM|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||Mark G. Etess Arena at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino - Atlantic City||Atlantic City, NJ||Sat Jul 06 201908:00 PM|
|The Evolution of R&B - Music of Marvin Gaye, Angelo & Earth, Wind and Fire||Le Balcon||Montreal, QC||Sat Jul 06 201908:30 PM|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||Beacon Theatre - NY||New York, NY||Tue Jul 09 201908:00 PM|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||Beacon Theatre - NY||New York, NY||Wed Jul 10 201908:00 PM|
Earth Wind Fire Ticket Prices
The average price for Earth Wind Fire Tickets start from $64. The minimum get in price is $13 for Earth Wind Fire Tickets at the Beacon Theatre - NY, New York. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The Evolution of R&B - Music of Marvin Gaye, Angelo & Earth, Wind and Fire||Montreal||8-Jun-19||$70||$32|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||Lenox||28-Jun-19||$282||$59|
|Serpentine Fire - A Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire||North Las Vegas||29-Jun-19||$64||$35|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||Vienna||2-Jul-19||$1,144||$91|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||Solomons||3-Jul-19||$121||$121|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||Youngstown||5-Jul-19||$125||$22|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||Atlantic City||6-Jul-19||$222||$39|
|The Evolution of R&B - Music of Marvin Gaye, Angelo & Earth, Wind and Fire||Montreal||6-Jul-19||$70||$32|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||New York||9-Jul-19||$263||$13|
|Earth, Wind and Fire||New York||10-Jul-19||$220||$60|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Do you have Cheap Earth Wind Fire Tickets for their 2054 tour and information about the tour?
A:Earth Wind Fire Tickets are selling hot since the much acclaimed band announced their summer North American tour titled "2054: The Tour." Nile Rogers's Chic has joined them for this 20-date jaunt that kicked off on July 12 and will continue till August 22.Our brokers have an impressive collection of tickets for these dates and if you are lucky and act fast you can also get discounts and cheap tickets. Together the two bands will ensure that fans get their money's worth and have a rocking time.
Q:Are you offering Discounted Earth Wind Fire Tickets?
A:The seven time Grammy winners, Earth Wind and Fire will soon be hitting the road for another epic tour. You can book your Earth Wind Fire Tickets from our brokers off our website to watch them perform live. As far as tickets discounts are concerned, you can check the relevant page to see if they are available. Even without the discounts the Earth Wind Fire Tickets prices on our website are very reasonable and allow you to pick the price that fits your budget.
Q:Will I be able to have my Earth Wind Fire Tour Tickets refunded?
A:We are sorry but refunds on tickets are not allowed. Once the transaction is finalized you cannot have any ticket that you buy off our website refunded. Refunds are allowed only in case of exceptional circumstances and that too according to the terms and conditions mentioned on our website. Please go through the "policies" page before booking your tickets.
Q:Where can I get information About Earth Wind Fire Tickets?
A:All the information about Earth Wind Fire Tickets like price and availability is mentioned on our website. All you have to do is log on and go through the list in detail. In case you need any more information, you can always drop us an email and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Q:Will Earth Wind Fire Performance be a solo affair?
A:No, Earth Wind & Fire will be joined by Chic and the two iconic funk groups will rock arenas all around North America this summer. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity so if you want to be a part of the ride, then you can book your Earth Wind Fire Tickets from our brokers through our website. There is a chance tickets might not last for too long, so book them as early as possible.
Q:What is the Discount Code for Earth Wind Fire Tickets ?
A:You will have to first check the relevant page to see if there any discounts available on our website for Earth Wind Fire Tickets. If that is the case, then you will get the discount code on the checkout page. You can use the code to get further rebate on your purchase.
Q:When will the Earth Wind Fire Tickets Sale end?
A:The Earth Wind Fire Tickets will be on sale for every show for as long as they are not sold-out before the concert. Having said that, since they will be joined by Chic as it is a co-headlining tour, there are chances that the tickets might not be available for too long. We would suggest you grab your tickets as quickly as possible so that you do not miss out on the chance to see them live in concert.
Q:I am willing to purchase the Earth Wind Fire Tickets but I don't know when they will kick off their tour. Can you please give me some details on it?
A:The Grammy Hall of Fame inductees, Earth Wind Fire are ready to go on their tour which is scheduled to start on July 12th. The group plans to rock the stage in major cities like, Los Vegas, Los Angeles and Phoenix. They will be ending their trek on October 21st. If you want to catch the legendary band live in concert then this is your chance. Simply buy your Earth Wind and Fire Tickets from our website as our trusted brokers are currently offering them there at very affordable prices.
Q:How much do Earth Wind and Fire tickets cost?
A:The legendary band, Earth, Wind & Fire is going to make its return to the concert stage and will soon be playing their hits in your city soon. You can catch the seven times Grammy winning band live in concert by purchasing your Earth Wind Fire Tickets from our reliable brokers at an average price which currently stands at $147. You can also buy these tickets at the minimum price which is at $19 as of now. Kindly note that all the prices that you see on our website is not fixed and they are subject to change.