Earth Wind Fire Tickets
Earth Wind Fire Venues
- Earth, Wind And Fire Borgata Events Center
- Serpentine Fire - A Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire Cannery Hotel & Casino
- Earth, Wind And Fire Chene Park Amphitheater
- Earth, Wind And Fire Constellation Brands Performing Arts Center
- Earth, Wind & Fire Tribute Show Dominion Raceway & Entertainment
- Earth, Wind And Fire Fraze Pavilion
- Earth, Wind And Fire Iowa State Fair
- Kalimba - Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire Jazzbones Nightclub And Restaurant
- Earth, Wind And Fire Kresge Auditorium at Interlochen Center
- Kalimba - Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire M Resort Spa Casino
- Roc The Park Music Festival: Motown Soul - Tribute to Earth, Wind and Fire Martin Luther King Jr. Park at Manhattan Square
- Earth, Wind And Fire Minnesota State Fair Grandstand
- Earth Wind Fire Pacific Amphitheatre
- Earth, Wind And Fire Peabody Opera House
- Earth, Wind And Fire Pinewood Bowl Theater
- Earth, Wind And Fire Ravinia Pavilion
Earth Wind Fire Cities
- Earth Wind Fire Atlantic City NJ
- Earth Wind Fire Canandaigua NY
- Earth Wind Fire Costa Mesa CA
- Earth Wind Fire Des Moines IA
- Earth Wind Fire Detroit MI
- Earth Wind Fire Henderson NV
- Earth Wind Fire Highland Park IL
- Earth Wind Fire Interlochen MI
- Earth Wind Fire Kettering OH
- Earth Wind Fire Las Vegas NV
- Earth Wind Fire Lincoln NE
- Earth Wind Fire Rochester NY
- Earth Wind Fire Saint Paul MN
- Earth Wind Fire St. Louis MO
- Earth Wind Fire Tacoma WA
- Earth Wind Fire Woodford VA
Earth Wind Fire Tickets
- Sat Jul 21 2018Sat Jul 21 2018
- Buy Kalimba - Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire, M Resort Spa Casino Tickets for 07/21 08:00 PM Kalimba - Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire, M Resort Spa Casino tickets for 07/21 08:00 PM at M Resort Spa Casino, Henderson, NV
- Sat Jul 21 2018
- Fri Jul 27 2018Fri Jul 27 2018
- Buy Earth, Wind & Fire, Pacific Amphitheatre Tickets for 07/27 08:15 PM Earth, Wind & Fire, Pacific Amphitheatre tickets for 07/27 08:15 PM at Pacific Amphitheatre, Costa Mesa, CA
- Fri Jul 27 2018
- Fri Aug 03 2018Fri Aug 03 2018
- Buy Kalimba - Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire, Jazzbones Nightclub And Restaurant Tickets for 08/03 08:00 PM Kalimba - Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire, Jazzbones Nightclub And Restaurant tickets for 08/03 08:00 PM at Jazzbones Nightclub And Restaurant, Tacoma, WA
- Fri Aug 03 2018
- Sat Aug 04 2018Sat Aug 04 2018
- Buy Serpentine Fire - A Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire, Cannery Hotel & Casino Tickets for 08/04 08:00 PM Serpentine Fire - A Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire, Cannery Hotel & Casino tickets for 08/04 08:00 PM at Cannery Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat Aug 04 2018
- Sun Aug 05 2018Sun Aug 05 2018
- Buy Earth, Wind & Fire Tribute Show, Dominion Raceway & Entertainment Tickets for 08/05 06:30 PM Earth, Wind & Fire Tribute Show, Dominion Raceway & Entertainment tickets for 08/05 06:30 PM at Dominion Raceway & Entertainment, Woodford, VA
- Sun Aug 05 2018
- Tue Aug 14 2018Tue Aug 14 2018
- Buy Earth, Wind And Fire, Pinewood Bowl Theater Tickets for 08/14 08:00 PM Earth, Wind And Fire, Pinewood Bowl Theater tickets for 08/14 08:00 PM at Pinewood Bowl Theater, Lincoln, NE
- Tue Aug 14 2018
- Thu Aug 16 2018Thu Aug 16 2018
- Buy Earth, Wind And Fire, Iowa State Fair Tickets for 08/16 08:00 PM Earth, Wind And Fire, Iowa State Fair tickets for 08/16 08:00 PM at Iowa State Fair, Des Moines, IA
- Thu Aug 16 2018
- Fri Aug 17 2018Fri Aug 17 2018
- Buy Earth, Wind And Fire, Ravinia Pavilion Tickets for 08/17 08:00 PM Earth, Wind And Fire, Ravinia Pavilion tickets for 08/17 08:00 PM at Ravinia Pavilion, Highland Park, IL
- Fri Aug 17 2018
- Sat Aug 18 2018Sat Aug 18 2018
- Buy Earth, Wind And Fire, Chene Park Amphitheater Tickets for 08/18 08:00 PM Earth, Wind And Fire, Chene Park Amphitheater tickets for 08/18 08:00 PM at Chene Park Amphitheater, Detroit, MI
- Sat Aug 18 2018
- Tue Aug 21 2018Tue Aug 21 2018
- Buy Earth, Wind And Fire, Kresge Auditorium at Interlochen Center Tickets for 08/21 08:00 PM Earth, Wind And Fire, Kresge Auditorium at Interlochen Center tickets for 08/21 08:00 PM at Kresge Auditorium at Interlochen Center, Interlochen, MI
- Tue Aug 21 2018
- Thu Aug 23 2018Thu Aug 23 2018
- Buy Earth, Wind And Fire, Fraze Pavilion Tickets for 08/23 07:30 PM Earth, Wind And Fire, Fraze Pavilion tickets for 08/23 07:30 PM at Fraze Pavilion, Kettering, OH
- Thu Aug 23 2018
- Fri Aug 24 2018Fri Aug 24 2018
- Buy Earth, Wind And Fire, Peabody Opera House Tickets for 08/24 08:00 PM Earth, Wind And Fire, Peabody Opera House tickets for 08/24 08:00 PM at Peabody Opera House, St. Louis, MO
- Fri Aug 24 2018
- Sun Aug 26 2018Sun Aug 26 2018
- Buy Earth, Wind And Fire, Minnesota State Fair Grandstand Tickets for 08/26 07:30 PM Earth, Wind And Fire, Minnesota State Fair Grandstand tickets for 08/26 07:30 PM at Minnesota State Fair Grandstand, Saint Paul, MN
- Sun Aug 26 2018
- Wed Aug 29 2018Wed Aug 29 2018
- Buy Earth, Wind And Fire, Constellation Brands Performing Arts Center Tickets for 08/29 08:00 PM Earth, Wind And Fire, Constellation Brands Performing Arts Center tickets for 08/29 08:00 PM at Constellation Brands Performing Arts Center, Canandaigua, NY
- Wed Aug 29 2018
- Sat Sep 01 2018Sat Sep 01 2018
- Buy Roc The Park Music Festival: Motown Soul - Tribute to Earth, Wind and Fire, Martin Luther King Jr. Park at Manhattan Square Tickets for 09/01 03:00 PM Roc The Park Music Festival: Motown Soul - Tribute to Earth, Wind and Fire, Martin Luther King Jr. Park at Manhattan Square tickets for 09/01 03:00 PM at Martin Luther King Jr. Park at Manhattan Square, Rochester, NY
- Sat Sep 01 2018
Earth, Wind & Fire formed in 1969 in Chicago, Illinois when a new brand of pop music was being developed. This type of music had strong African and African-American influences, particularly jazz and R&B. This new hybrid appealed to the masses, and brought Americans together in celebrating multiculturalism. Maurice White, founder of Earth, Wind & Fire, started with the Ramsey Lewis Trio 1967. Signed to Chess Records, the Ramsey Lewis Trio was Maurice's first experience with performing on stage, and it also helped shape his musical vision. In 1969, Maurice left the Ramsey Music Trio and joined his two friends, Wade Flemons and Don Whitehead. This group became known as the Sallty Peppers. The group found success in songwriting as well as composing songs and commercials in the Chicago area, though there recorded song "La La Time" with Capitol was only a marginal hit.
The Salty Peppers then relocated to Los Angeles and signed a record deal with Warner Brothers. Maurice also changed the band's name to Earth, Wind & Fire, which represents the three elements in his astrological chart. This new name also more accurately represented Maurice's spiritual approach to music. In addition to White, Flemons, and Whitehead, Maurice recruited Michael Beal on guitar, Leslie Drayton, Chester Washington and Alex Thomas on horns, Sherry Scott on vocals, percussionist Phillard Williams and his younger brother Verdine on bass.
The bands self-titled debut album, Earth, Wind & Fire, was released in 1971 and received critical acclaim. There next album, The Need of Love, was released in 1971 and found equal popularity. However, the band was still broke and becoming restless, and the members split up, leaving only brother Verdine and Maurice. In 1972, the band reformed with a new lineup, including vocalists Jessica Cleaves and Philip Bailey, Ronnie Laws on the flute and saxophone, Roland Bautista on rhythm guitar, Larry Dunn on keyboard, and Ralph Johnson on percussion. Earth, Wind &Fire switch to Columbia Records and released the album Last Days and Time, which featured mostly original music but also classic covers of "Where Have All the Flowers Gone?" and "Make it with You".
Earth, Wind & Fire hit their stride between 1973 and 1980. Ronnie Laws and Roland Bautista left, and were replaces by Andrew Woolfolk, Joe Henderson, and Al McKay. The band released the album Head to the Sky which gave the group their first legitimate hit singles "Evil" and "Keep Your head to the Sky". Earth, Wind & Fire continued producing more hits, such as "Mighty Mighty", "Devotion", and "That's the Way of the World". "Shining Star", perhaps the band's most loved song, was inspired by Maurice's walk under the star-filled skies that surrounded the mountains around Caribou Ranch, CO a popular recording site and retreat during the '70s. "Shining Star" was number one R&B for two weeks and hit number one pop in early 1975, and it earned them their first Grammy Award. Earth, Wind & Fire Tickets are your chance to see your favorite classic songs performed live by the international superstars that made created them in the seventies.
Earth, Wind & Fire Tickets were as sought after in the 70's and 80's as they are now! As Earth, Wind & Fire shot to the tops of the music charts while receiving international fame after touring in Europe with the legendary Santana. They performed to sellout crowds, who were spellbound by the band's stellar performances. Their mission was simple: to transmit peace, love and other happy vibrations to audiences using a combination of flashy costumes, lights, pyrotechnics and even a magical illusion or two. Earth, Wind & Fire Tickets will give you the opportunity to see your favorite band play these classic hits that may have been the soundtrack to your past! With your Earth, Wind & Fire Tickets you can see the world through the eyes of Maurice and his band, as a place of universal harmony and multiculturalism.
It was over forty years ago that the iconic band, Earth Wind Fire took the world of music by storm. Since then they have become one of the most successful bands of all time and have garnered millions of followers all around the globe. Their album ‘Holiday’ came out in 2014 and they have been on a tour to promote it. The road trip began on June 5th in Columbia before moving on to Charleston the next day. The band will also be playing a few shows in Canada along the way. The tour will then continue over the next few months before ending on the 6th of September in Atlantic City unless new dates are added to the schedule. Earth, Wind & Fire Tickets are your chance to experience the spiritual sounds of Maurice White. Earth, Wind & Fire Tickets will allow you to transcend categories and appealed to multiple artistic principals, including composition, musicianship, production, and performance.
Earth Wind Fire Profession
Earth Wind Fire Genres
Rhythm and blues, Soul music, Funk, Jazz, Disco, Pop music, Rock music, Psychedelic music
Earth Wind Fire Members
Maurice White, Philip Bailey, Verdine White, Al McKay, More
- The Best of Earth Wind & Fire Vol. 1
- Earth Wind & Fire: Greatest Hits
- Now Then & Forever
- All 'n All
Earth Wind Fire Awards
Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, More
Earth Wind Fire Songs
- Boogie Wonderland
- After the Love Has Gone
- Shining Star
- Sing A Song
- That's the Way of the World
- Got To Get You Into My Life
- Let's Groove
- Serpentine Fire
- Can't Hide Love
- In the Stone
- Keep Your Head to the Sky
- Mighty Mighty
- Saturday Nite
- Fall in Love With Me
- Let Me Talk
- I'll Write a Song for You
- Can't Let Go
- Love's Holiday
- I've Had Enough
- Thinking Of You
- Kalimba Story
- System of Survival
- Be Ever Wonderful
- And Love Goes On
- Wanna Be With You
Earth Wind & Fire News & Updates
Earth, Wind & Fire Announce ‘2054’ Tour
American band Earth, Wind & Fire recently announced a massive summer tour across North America. The trek will also feature Chic and Nile Rodgers. So far 22 dates have been announced for the tour. It will kick off in Oakland with a show at the Oracle Arena on July 12th and then make its way to cities including Washington DC, Atlanta, Chicago, New York and Philadelphia.
Earth, Wind and Fire’s latest album to hit the shelves was ‘Holiday’ (2014). It reached the nineteenth spot on the Billboard R&B chart.
Earth Wind Fire Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Earth Wind Fire's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Henderson at the M Resort Spa Casino on 21-Jul-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Atlantic City at the Borgata Events Center on 2-Sep-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Kalimba - Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire||M Resort Spa Casino||Henderson, NV||Sat Jul 21 201807/21 08:00 PM|
|Earth, Wind & Fire||Pacific Amphitheatre||Costa Mesa, CA||Fri Jul 27 201807/27 08:15 PM|
|Kalimba - Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire||Jazzbones Nightclub And Restaurant||Tacoma, WA||Fri Aug 03 201808/03 08:00 PM|
|Serpentine Fire - A Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire||Cannery Hotel & Casino||Las Vegas, NV||Sat Aug 04 201808/04 08:00 PM|
|Earth, Wind & Fire Tribute Show||Dominion Raceway & Entertainment||Woodford, VA||Sun Aug 05 201808/05 06:30 PM|
|Earth, Wind And Fire||Pinewood Bowl Theater||Lincoln, NE||Tue Aug 14 201808/14 08:00 PM|
|Earth, Wind And Fire||Iowa State Fair||Des Moines, IA||Thu Aug 16 201808/16 08:00 PM|
|Earth, Wind And Fire||Ravinia Pavilion||Highland Park, IL||Fri Aug 17 201808/17 08:00 PM|
|Earth, Wind And Fire||Chene Park Amphitheater||Detroit, MI||Sat Aug 18 201808/18 08:00 PM|
|Earth, Wind And Fire||Kresge Auditorium at Interlochen Center||Interlochen, MI||Tue Aug 21 201808/21 08:00 PM|
Earth Wind Fire Tickets Prices
The average price for Earth Wind Fire Tickets start from $71. The minimum get in price is $21 for Earth Wind Fire Tickets at the Pacific Amphitheatre, Costa Mesa. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Kalimba - Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire||Henderson||21-Jul-18||$71||$39|
|Earth, Wind & Fire||Costa Mesa||27-Jul-18||$175||$21|
|Kalimba - Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire||Tacoma||3-Aug-18||$153||$28|
|Serpentine Fire - A Tribute To Earth, Wind & Fire||Las Vegas||4-Aug-18||$95||$39|
|Earth, Wind & Fire Tribute Show||Woodford||5-Aug-18||$227||$164|
|Earth, Wind And Fire||Lincoln||14-Aug-18||$125||$62|
|Earth, Wind And Fire||Des Moines||16-Aug-18||$91||$35|
|Earth, Wind And Fire||Highland Park||17-Aug-18||$344||$102|
|Earth, Wind And Fire||Detroit||18-Aug-18||$259||$65|
|Earth, Wind And Fire||Interlochen||21-Aug-18||$195||$64|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Do you have Cheap Earth Wind Fire Tickets for their 2054 tour and information about the tour?
A:Earth Wind Fire Tickets are selling hot since the much acclaimed band announced their summer North American tour titled "2054: The Tour." Nile Rogers's Chic has joined them for this 20-date jaunt that kicked off on July 12 and will continue till August 22.Our brokers have an impressive collection of tickets for these dates and if you are lucky and act fast you can also get discounts and cheap tickets. Together the two bands will ensure that fans get their money's worth and have a rocking time.
Q:Are you offering Discounted Earth Wind Fire Tickets?
A:The seven time Grammy winners, Earth Wind and Fire will soon be hitting the road for another epic tour. You can book your Earth Wind Fire Tickets from our brokers off our website to watch them perform live. As far as tickets discounts are concerned, you can check the relevant page to see if they are available. Even without the discounts the Earth Wind Fire Tickets prices on our website are very reasonable and allow you to pick the price that fits your budget.
Q:Will I be able to buy Earth Wind Fire Tickets 2018 at better prices close to the event?
A:Whether Earth Wind Fire Tickets prices will come down closer to the concert is very hard to tell simply because tickets prices depend on a lot of different factors. One factor can bring about a change in the price. While yes there are chances that the prices might be reduced close to the event, there are also chances that they might go up. We would advise you to book your tickets as quickly as possible.
Q:Will I be able to have my Earth Wind Fire Tour Tickets refunded?
A:We are sorry but refunds on tickets are not allowed. Once the transaction is finalized you cannot have any ticket that you buy off our website refunded. Refunds are allowed only in case of exceptional circumstances and that too according to the terms and conditions mentioned on our website. Please go through the "policies" page before booking your tickets.
Q:Where can I get information About Earth Wind Fire Tickets?
A:All the information about Earth Wind Fire Tickets like price and availability is mentioned on our website. All you have to do is log on and go through the list in detail. In case you need any more information, you can always drop us an email and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Q:Will Earth Wind Fire Performance be a solo affair?
A:No, Earth Wind & Fire will be joined by Chic and the two iconic funk groups will rock arenas all around North America this summer. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity so if you want to be a part of the ride, then you can book your Earth Wind Fire Tickets from our brokers through our website. There is a chance tickets might not last for too long, so book them as early as possible.
Q:What is the Discount Code for Earth Wind Fire Tickets ?
A:You will have to first check the relevant page to see if there any discounts available on our website for Earth Wind Fire Tickets. If that is the case, then you will get the discount code on the checkout page. You can use the code to get further rebate on your purchase.
Q:When will the Earth Wind Fire Tickets Sale end?
A:The Earth Wind Fire Tickets will be on sale for every show for as long as they are not sold-out before the concert. Having said that, since they will be joined by Chic as it is a co-headlining tour, there are chances that the tickets might not be available for too long. We would suggest you grab your tickets as quickly as possible so that you do not miss out on the chance to see them live in concert.
Q:I am willing to purchase the Earth Wind Fire Tickets but I don't know when they will kick off their tour. Can you please give me some details on it?
A:The Grammy Hall of Fame inductees, Earth Wind Fire are ready to go on their tour which is scheduled to start on July 12th. The group plans to rock the stage in major cities like, Los Vegas, Los Angeles and Phoenix. They will be ending their trek on October 21st. If you want to catch the legendary band live in concert then this is your chance. Simply buy your Earth Wind and Fire Tickets from our website as our trusted brokers are currently offering them there at very affordable prices.
Q:How much do Earth Wind and Fire tickets cost?
A:The legendary band, Earth, Wind & Fire is going to make its return to the concert stage and will soon be playing their hits in your city soon. You can catch the seven times Grammy winning band live in concert by purchasing your Earth Wind Fire Tickets from our reliable brokers at an average price which currently stands at $147. You can also buy these tickets at the minimum price which is at $19 as of now. Kindly note that all the prices that you see on our website is not fixed and they are subject to change.