Don Mclean Tickets
Don McLean, the name which entails no introduction due to his stalwart station in the music industry, is setting out for your city for a live concert. He is one of America's most persistent singer-songwriters whose journey to fame blossomed with his definitive hits, notably: "American Pie" and "Vincent (Starry Starry Night).” American Pie was his second album and proved to be the breakthrough album for him. It not only spawned with two Number one hits but also set his career into motion by initiating an interest in his first album as well. The debut album, Tapestry was released in 1969 but following the success of the second album, it thwarted at the charts for more than two years. With his international success and huge fan following, it is indeed hard to resist a live performance by McLean so grabs your cheap Don Mclean tickets.
Don Mclean Venues
Don Mclean Tickets
- Fri Aug 25 2017Fri Aug 25 2017
- Buy Don McLean, Penns Peak Tickets for 08/25 08:00 PM Don McLean, Penns Peak tickets for 08/25 08:00 PM at Penns Peak, Jim Thorpe, PA
- Fri Aug 25 2017
- Fri Sep 08 2017Fri Sep 08 2017
- Buy Don McLean, The Crossroads Tickets for 09/08 08:00 PM Don McLean, The Crossroads tickets for 09/08 08:00 PM at The Crossroads, Kansas City, MO
- Fri Sep 08 2017
- Sat Sep 23 2017Sat Sep 23 2017
- Buy Don McLean, Crystal Grand Music Theatre Tickets for 09/23 08:00 PM Don McLean, Crystal Grand Music Theatre tickets for 09/23 08:00 PM at Crystal Grand Music Theatre, Lake Delton, WI
- Sat Sep 23 2017
- Thu Sep 28 2017Thu Sep 28 2017
- Buy Don McLean & Pure Prairie League, Count Basie Tickets for 09/28 08:00 PM Don McLean & Pure Prairie League, Count Basie tickets for 09/28 08:00 PM at Count Basie, Red Bank, NJ
- Thu Sep 28 2017
- Fri Oct 06 2017Fri Oct 06 2017
- Buy Don McLean & Firefall, St. George Theatre Tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM Don McLean & Firefall, St. George Theatre tickets for 10/06 08:00 PM at St. George Theatre, Staten Island, NY
- Fri Oct 06 2017
- Fri Nov 03 2017Fri Nov 03 2017
- Buy Don McLean, Canyon Club - CA Tickets for 11/03 09:00 PM Don McLean, Canyon Club - CA tickets for 11/03 09:00 PM at Canyon Club CA, Agoura Hills, CA
- Fri Nov 03 2017
- Sat Nov 04 2017Sat Nov 04 2017
- Buy Don McLean, The Rose - Pasadena Tickets for 11/04 09:00 PM Don McLean, The Rose - Pasadena tickets for 11/04 09:00 PM at The Rose Pasadena, Pasadena, CA
- Sat Nov 04 2017
- Sat Mar 03 2018Sat Mar 03 2018
- Buy Don McLean, Saban Theatre Tickets for 03/03 08:00 PM Don McLean, Saban Theatre tickets for 03/03 08:00 PM at Saban Theatre, Beverly Hills, CA
- Sat Mar 03 2018
Since first materializing on the charts in 1971, Don has come a long way and has accumulated more than forty platinum and gold records world-wide. He also got the honor to be inducted into the Songwriters' Hall of Fame in 2004 which is a great honor recognizing the brilliance of an established songwriter. The diversity in his songs has manifested in the fact that his songs have been recorded by artists from wide-ranging musical genres, most noteworthy of them include: In 2003, George Michael's version of "The Grave" which was sung to demonstrate protest at the war inflicted on Iraq and in 2000, Madonna's legendary recording of "American Pie." Thirty years down the lane, "American Pie" was voted Number Five in a poll conducted to register the 365 "Songs of the Century" amassed by the National Endowment for the Arts and the Recording Industry Association of America.
Don McLean at the age of five had developed awareness in all kinds of music and would spend endless hours listening to the radio in his early years alongside his father’s records. He was so sure of himself that by the age of sixteen he had decided to choose singing as his profession and there has been no looking back for him ever since. Early onset asthma in his life meant that Don faced a constant challenge in what he cherished the most – music. For strenuous singing exercises, he literally fought the battle with asthma, taming his breathing pattern. His hours at swimming helped him in developing breath control which would permit him to sing for longer periods. It is to his sheer hard work and passion that has overshadowed asthma and created room for rigorous singing regime. His discipline manifests in songs like "Crying" with continuous phrases without so much as taking a breath.
In the excitement stirred by American Pie, Don became a foremost concert attraction and was able revive classic concert numbers through his live performances including the famous numbers of singers like Frank Sinatra and Buddy Holly. This was the ripened fruit of his years spent performing at gigs in ordinary coffee houses and clubs in the sixties. His first concert in 1972 achieved great commercial success at the Albert Hall. He carved his niche in the zone of live performance like a legendary star through his debut show. His concerts are looked forward by his fans because of their magnetism. Concert footage and other video clips played to McLean songs have so much vigor that they formed the major chunk of the award winning film "Till Tomorrow" in 1972 which was produced by Bob Elfstrom. If you are an assiduous fan of McLean, grab the discounted Don Mclean tickets. The tickets are easy to access and are being offered at exceptional rates to facilitate your experience.
Don McLean is the hub of attention when one talks of live shows; he himself credits his performance in the year of 1977 at Garth Brooks’ Central Park concert as one of his triumphant success. The concert was attended by over 500,000 fans and counted as his top notch live performance till date. CNN recorded this thrilling saying, "Don McLean… who brought down the house with an acoustic rendition of "American Pie." With his decades of service to music, his fame thrives in the status quo. In 2001, Iona College conferred upon him an honorary doctorate and the following year, "American Pie" was finally inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame. 2007 brought the reminiscence of his life’s story in Alan Howard's biography.
Don Mclean Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Don Mclean's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Jim Thorpe at the Penns Peak on 25-Aug-17, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Pasadena at the The Rose - Pasadena on 4-Nov-17. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Don McLean||Penns Peak||Jim Thorpe, PA||Fri Aug 25 201708/25 08:00 PM|
|Don McLean||The Crossroads||Kansas City, MO||Fri Sep 08 201709/08 08:00 PM|
|Don McLean||Crystal Grand Music Theatre||Lake Delton, WI||Sat Sep 23 201709/23 08:00 PM|
|Don McLean & Pure Prairie League||Count Basie||Red Bank, NJ||Thu Sep 28 201709/28 08:00 PM|
|Don McLean & Firefall||St. George Theatre||Staten Island, NY||Fri Oct 06 201710/06 08:00 PM|
|Don McLean||Canyon Club - CA||Agoura Hills, CA||Fri Nov 03 201711/03 09:00 PM|
|Don McLean||The Rose - Pasadena||Pasadena, CA||Sat Nov 04 201711/04 09:00 PM|
|Don McLean||Saban Theatre||Beverly Hills, CA||Sat Mar 03 201803/03 08:00 PM|
Don Mclean Tickets Prices
The average price for Don Mclean Tickets start from $81. The minimum get in price is $40 for Don Mclean Tickets at the Penns Peak, Jim Thorpe. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Don McLean||Jim Thorpe||25-Aug-17||$81||$40|
|Don McLean||Kansas City||8-Sep-17||$167||$52|
|Don McLean||Lake Delton||23-Sep-17||$213||$55|
|Don McLean & Pure Prairie League||Red Bank||28-Sep-17||$128||$55|
|Don McLean & Firefall||Staten Island||6-Oct-17||$101||$56|
|Don McLean||Agoura Hills||3-Nov-17||$111||$73|
|Don McLean||Beverly Hills||3-Mar-18||$151||$75|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.