Considered one of the greatest rappers of all time, DMX has evolved to become a rare hip hop talent, managing high levels of commercial success. Known for his raw vocals, DMX has an aggressive lyrical style that infuses hard street talk. Winner of the American Music Award, the artist hasn’t bow down to any trends or norms of the genre and with his gruff voice and catchy beats has managed to remain successful. He burst onto the music scene in 98, releasing two back-to-back studio albums. DMX managed to maintain a steady and creative body of work which included radio hits such as Party Up (Up in Here) and Ruff Ryders’ Anthem. The hip-hop rapper also has to his credit introspective, poetic cuts like Slippin and I Miss You. DMX is all set to bring his eclectic music to the arenas and DMX tickets sales have also started. The versatile musician will show the fans a great time with his spiritual and uncompromising brand of music.
- Ruff Ryders Reunion: DMX, Eve, Swizz Beatz & The Lox Barclays Center
- The Art Of Rap: DMX, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah & Mobb Deep New Jersey Performing Arts Center - Prudential Hall
- The Art of Rap: DMX, Rakim, EPMD, KRS-One, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah & Crucial Conflict The Chicago Theatre
- Ruff Ryders Reunion: DMX, Eve, Swizz Beatz & The Lox The Grand Theater At Foxwoods
- Dmx The Novo
- Dmx The Observatory - North Park
- Dmx The Observatory - Santa Ana
- DMX, The Lox & Uncle Murda The Roxy - Providence
- DMX Theatre Of The Living Arts
- DMX William A Egan Civic And Convention Center
Dmx Schedule 2017-18
- DMX, William A Egan Civic And Convention Center tickets for 03/31 08:00 PM at William A Egan Civic And Convention Center, Anchorage, AK
- Fri Mar 31 2017
- DMX, The Lox & Uncle Murda, The Roxy - Providence tickets for 04/01 09:00 PM at The Roxy Providence, Providence, RI
- Sat Apr 01 2017
- DMX, Theatre Of The Living Arts tickets for 04/07 08:30 PM at Theatre Of The Living Arts, Philadelphia, PA
- Fri Apr 07 2017
- Ruff Ryders Reunion: DMX, Eve, Swizz Beatz & The Lox, Barclays Center tickets for 04/21 07:30 PM at Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Fri Apr 21 2017
- Ruff Ryders Reunion: DMX, Eve, Swizz Beatz & The Lox, The Grand Theater At Foxwoods tickets for 04/22 08:00 PM at The Grand Theater At Foxwoods, Mashantucket, CT
- Sat Apr 22 2017
- DMX, The Observatory - Santa Ana tickets for 04/25 08:00 PM at The Observatory Santa Ana, Santa Ana, CA
- Tue Apr 25 2017
- DMX, Too Short, Ying Yang Twins & Suga Free, The Observatory - North Park tickets for 04/27 08:00 PM at The Observatory North Park, San Diego, CA
- Thu Apr 27 2017
- The Art Of Rap: DMX, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah & Mobb Deep, New Jersey Performing Arts Center - Prudential Hall tickets for 06/30 08:00 PM at New Jersey Performing Arts Center Prudential Hall, Newark, NJ
- Fri Jun 30 2017
The Dark Man X
In the world of music every successful artist leaves behind a legacy, or there is prodigy who takes over. After the untimely deaths of Tupac Shakur – one of the best selling hip-hop artists of all time and Notorious B.I.G, DMX stepped in. Taking over as the reigning king of hip-hop and hardcore rap, he rose as a commercial powerhouse. Earl Simmons found fame with his stage name Dark Man X (DMX) but in the initial years had to struggle a lot. In fact it took the artist almost a decade to reach stardom and he utilized that time in developing his theatrical image. He polished his talent and formed a distinct delivery style that accelerates from conversational to fast paced, also incorporating imitations of a barking dog.
DMX found popularity in the industry as one of the few rappers who matched his content with substance. His fascination with the profane and sacred has inspired some groundbreaking work and the way he can move from spiritual distress to narrating the sins of the street is quite impressive. This unique style produced compelling results and made DMX the only artist of his time to have four albums top the music charts.
From Success to Controversies to being the Grand Champ
DMX made his debut with the hit album “It's Dark and Hell Is Hot” which according to many critics and the fans is a hip-hop classic. Topping the Billboard charts, it stood out in the rap, hip-hop music scene of the late 90s when the genre was sinking fast. DMX made a smashing entry and with his commandingly aggressive approach announced his arrival at both the underground and mainstream level. A “mind gripping opus”, it set the stage for his next release. His next albums “Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood”, “... And Then There Was X” and “The Great Depression”, all topped the charts, making DMX the most successful artist to emerge in a long time.
It’s a known fact that success often comes with a price. And that’s what happened to the artist. He got involved in a number of controversies; he was accused of raping a stripper but was later cleared of the charges, got arrested a couple of times for different reasons and also had to face charges on exhibiting violence. Amidst all the difficulties he released his fifth record “Grand Champ” and once again dominated the music charts. His latest album came out in 2012, titled “Undisputed”.
Bring the Noize – DMX the Live Experience
It’s time to Party Up as DMX has hit the road with his live shows. Urging his fans to Bring the Noize to the arenas, the sensational singer gets the party going with his unique entrance style and sets things in motion with his popular numbers like “How’s It Goin’ Down” and “It’s All Good”. Loyal fans of the artist are ready with their DMX tickets and can’t wait to attend his concerts in their city. He brings to the stage immense energy and his signature gruff voice. Chants of “D-M-X” fill the arena and the rapper doesn’t let down his longtime comrade. He gives them all – growls, prayers and sweat!
Dmx Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Dmx Tickets start from $139. The minimum get in price is $36 for Dmx Tickets at the The Observatory - Santa Ana, Santa Ana. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|DMX, The Lox & Uncle Murda||Providence||1-Apr-17||$177||$83|
|Ruff Ryders Reunion: DMX, Eve, Swizz Beatz & The Lox||Brooklyn||21-Apr-17||$197||$52|
|Ruff Ryders Reunion: DMX, Eve, Swizz Beatz & The Lox||Mashantucket||22-Apr-17||$191||$123|
|DMX, Too Short, Ying Yang Twins & Suga Free||San Diego||27-Apr-17||$153||$79|
|The Art Of Rap: DMX, Raekwon, Ghostface Killah & Mobb Deep||Newark||30-Jun-17||$215||$59|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.