Considered one of the greatest rappers of all time, DMX has evolved to become a rare hip hop talent, managing high levels of commercial success. Known for his raw vocals, DMX has an aggressive lyrical style that infuses hard street talk. Winner of the American Music Award, the artist hasn’t bow down to any trends or norms of the genre and with his gruff voice and catchy beats has managed to remain successful. He burst onto the music scene in 98, releasing two back-to-back studio albums. DMX managed to maintain a steady and creative body of work which included radio hits such as Party Up (Up in Here) and Ruff Ryders’ Anthem. The hip-hop rapper also has to his credit introspective, poetic cuts like Slippin and I Miss You. DMX is all set to bring his eclectic music to the arenas and DMX tickets sales have also started. The versatile musician will show the fans a great time with his spiritual and uncompromising brand of music.
- Ruff Ryders & Friends: DMX, Ja Rule & Ashanti, Atlantic City Beach, tickets for 08/03 17:00 at Atlantic City Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
- Thu Aug 3 2017
- Budweiser Made In America Festival: Jay-Z, J. Cole, The Chainsmokers & Migos - 2 Day Pass, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, tickets for 09/02 TBA at Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Philadelphia, PA
- Sat Sep 2 2017
- Ruff Ryders: DMX, Eve & Swizz Beatz, Bayfront Park Amphitheater, tickets for 09/07 20:00 at Bayfront Park Amphitheater, Miami, FL
- Thu Sep 7 2017
- Ruff Ryders: DMX, Eve & Swizz Beatz, MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre At The Florida State Fairgrounds, tickets for 09/08 20:00 at MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre At The Florida State Fairgrounds, Tampa, FL
- Fri Sep 8 2017
- Ruff Ryders: DMX, Eve & Swizz Beatz, PNC Music Pavilion - Charlotte, tickets for 09/10 20:00 at PNC Music Pavilion - Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Sun Sep 10 2017
- Ruff Ryders: DMX, Eve & Swizz Beatz, HEB Center at Cedar Park, tickets for 09/13 20:00 at HEB Center at Cedar Park, Cedar Park, TX
- Wed Sep 13 2017
- Ruff Ryders: DMX, Eve & Swizz Beatz, Toyota Center - TX, tickets for 09/15 20:00 at Toyota Center - TX, Houston, TX
- Fri Sep 15 2017
- Ruff Ryders: DMX, Eve & Swizz Beatz, American Airlines Center, tickets for 09/16 20:00 at American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
- Sat Sep 16 2017
- Ruff Ryders: DMX, Eve & Swizz Beatz, Royal Farms Arena, tickets for 09/21 19:00 at Royal Farms Arena, Baltimore, MD
- Thu Sep 21 2017
- Ruff Ryders: DMX, Eve & Swizz Beatz, Oracle Arena, tickets for 09/27 20:00 at Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA
- Wed Sep 27 2017
- Ruff Ryders: DMX, Eve & Swizz Beatz, The Forum - Los Angeles, tickets for 09/28 20:00 at The Forum - Los Angeles, Inglewood, CA
- Thu Sep 28 2017
The Dark Man X
In the world of music every successful artist leaves behind a legacy, or there is prodigy who takes over. After the untimely deaths of Tupac Shakur – one of the best selling hip-hop artists of all time and Notorious B.I.G, DMX stepped in. Taking over as the reigning king of hip-hop and hardcore rap, he rose as a commercial powerhouse. Earl Simmons found fame with his stage name Dark Man X (DMX) but in the initial years had to struggle a lot. In fact it took the artist almost a decade to reach stardom and he utilized that time in developing his theatrical image. He polished his talent and formed a distinct delivery style that accelerates from conversational to fast paced, also incorporating imitations of a barking dog.
DMX found popularity in the industry as one of the few rappers who matched his content with substance. His fascination with the profane and sacred has inspired some groundbreaking work and the way he can move from spiritual distress to narrating the sins of the street is quite impressive. This unique style produced compelling results and made DMX the only artist of his time to have four albums top the music charts.
From Success to Controversies to being the Grand Champ
DMX made his debut with the hit album “It's Dark and Hell Is Hot” which according to many critics and the fans is a hip-hop classic. Topping the Billboard charts, it stood out in the rap, hip-hop music scene of the late 90s when the genre was sinking fast. DMX made a smashing entry and with his commandingly aggressive approach announced his arrival at both the underground and mainstream level. A “mind gripping opus”, it set the stage for his next release. His next albums “Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood”, “... And Then There Was X” and “The Great Depression”, all topped the charts, making DMX the most successful artist to emerge in a long time.
It’s a known fact that success often comes with a price. And that’s what happened to the artist. He got involved in a number of controversies; he was accused of raping a stripper but was later cleared of the charges, got arrested a couple of times for different reasons and also had to face charges on exhibiting violence. Amidst all the difficulties he released his fifth record “Grand Champ” and once again dominated the music charts. His latest album came out in 2012, titled “Undisputed”.
Bring the Noize – DMX the Live Experience
It’s time to Party Up as DMX has hit the road with his live shows. Urging his fans to Bring the Noize to the arenas, the sensational singer gets the party going with his unique entrance style and sets things in motion with his popular numbers like “How’s It Goin’ Down” and “It’s All Good”. Loyal fans of the artist are ready with their DMX tickets and can’t wait to attend his concerts in their city. He brings to the stage immense energy and his signature gruff voice. Chants of “D-M-X” fill the arena and the rapper doesn’t let down his longtime comrade. He gives them all – growls, prayers and sweat!