Disturbed is back! Unleashing their fifth album five years ago and later going on a hiatus, the epic band is back with a brand new album. Their sixth record “Immortalized” hit the shelves on August 21 and the heavy metal band kept their impressive streak alive on the Billboard 200. Grabbing the top position in its debut week, it has become the band’s fifth album to clinch the number one spot on the charts. It’s a remarkable feat producing back to back number one hits and the fans are super excited about this comeback. Disturbed has also announced a North American tour in support of the album and will hit the road in 2016. Diehard fans have started buying Disturbed tickets as they don’t want to miss a performance by this legendary act.
Tickets for Disturbed are currently unavailable.
Click on "Get Tickets Alert" to get notified via email before tickets go on sale.Get Ticket Alerts
Write down your email and never miss an update.
10 Best Songs by the Windy City Rockers
Comprising of Dan Donegan, David Draiman, Mike Wengren and John Moyer, Disturbed entered the music scene in 1994 and took the heavy metal world by storm. Their compositions are an ingenious blend of classic metal elements and pop/rock, R&B beats. Fans with Disturbed tickets will get a lot of opportunity for head-banging and the band has this incredible ability to play music that gets your whole body in an uproar. They are back after four years hiatus and have promised the fans an experience of a lifetime. So while you wait for their extended trek, here’s a look at the best 10 songs by Disturbed.
“Guarded” – Featured on the band’s third album “Ten Thousand Fists”, the track dominated the rock radio and proved to be a huge hit. The raw guitar work by Donegan and hypnotic, intense vocals by Draiman helped the track standout. Lyrically, vocally and musically, the band didn’t hold out and the result was magnificent.
- “Down with the Sickness” – Appearing on the band’s debut album, the single has been featured in numerous movies and video games, and is a staple at many sporting events. The intro ends with Draiman’s loud scream that has become Disturbed’s signature auditory sound.
- “Inside the Fire” – Moyer’s opening nifty bass work and rhythmic intensity by Draiman has made this one of the best songs by Disturbed. A personal song, it features powerful vocals and is about Draiman’s ex-girlfriend who committed suicide as a teenager.
- “Asylum” – A standout number, this driving rocker also has a personal feel to it. Having a darker tone, it shows Draiman’s anguish over an unresolved relationship. Mike Wengren’s powerful drumming and Moyer’s rhythm section has pushed the song forward making it a hit.
- “Ten Thousand Fists” – A bonafide crowd pleaser, the title track has been called an exhilarating rocker. Composed with a concert stage in mind, it brings the jam-packed arenas to feet with its driving drums and guitars.
- “Prayer” – Inspired by the 9/11 attacks, this powerful track is a conversation with God.
- “Stupify” – It’s the song that placed Disturbed on the map. Featuring Draiman’s unique animal-like screams, the single had a heavy groove to it and pulls in listeners, making it the band’s most enduring track.
- “Stricken” – This was the song produced by a well established band and allowed Donegan to go solo with the guitar. The heavy wall of sound and incredible riffs made it a powerful piece.
- “Land of Confusion” – Not an original song by the band, it was a cover of Genesis hit number. Disturbed however gave it their unique treatment and it shouts of their ingenious style. An animated music video was also released in its support.
- “Shout 2000” – Another cover, the song was originally composed by Tears for Fears. Disturbed placed their own unique stamp on it, giving it a fresh vitality.
Disturbed announce dates for massive 2019 world tour
Disturbed have announced the dates for the 2019 world tour and fans are absolutely over the moon about the prospect of seeing them live. The Evolution World Tour will see them hit the road to promote their latest album of the same name. The trek will kick-off on January 9, 2019 with a show in San Diego at the Valley View Casino Center. The North American leg will see them perform all across the US and Canada in 27 cities. After that, Disturbed will fly off to Europe to perform shows in multiple countries. The Evolution World Tour is scheduled to come to an end in mid May.
DISTURBED NEWS AND UPDATES
Disturbed extend 'Evolution' tour
Disturbed Ticket Prices
Currently the average price for Disturbed tickets is $127. The date and location for this event is 13-Oct-19 at Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee. The minimum get-in price for Disturbed tickets is $13.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:When can I buy Disturbed Tickets 2018?
A:You can buy Disturbed Tickets, through our registered broker. All you need to do is to visit the website and go to the relevant events page for further information about the tickets for this three time Loudwire Music Awards winning group. Any changes that might occur will be updated to the relevant event's page as and when they occur.
Q:I want to return my Disturbed tickets Jan 28. How much refund will i get?
A:Disturbed Tickets once bought cannot be returned and no refund is allowed as it is not our company's policy.
Q:How will my disturbed tickets be delivered?
A:Your Disturbed Tickets will be delivered by FedEx.