Disturbed Dallas Tickets
Alter Bridge is undoubtedly one of the most popular hard rock bands in the world. With five critically and commercially successful albums to its name, the band has garnered a loyal fan following, which turns up in huge numbers to watch their live shows. Their fans will definitely turn up for the group’s latest concert tour, which will take them to most major cities across North America. The added incentive for fans is that they can catch hard rock bands Disturbed and Breaking Benjamin during the show as well. To watch all three bands live, get Alter Bridge Dallas tickets and book your seat at the Gexa Energy Pavilion.
Alter Bridge’s band members include vocalist Myles Kennedy, guitarist Mark Tremonti, bassist Brian Marshall and drummer Scott Phillips. Kenney and Tremonti share vocal duties on most songs and play rhythm and lead guitars as well.
Mark Tremonti, Scott Phillips and Brian Marshall were members of the hit band Creed from 1993-2004. After Creed’s breakup, they recruited Myles Kennedy from the band, The Mayfield Four. According to Tremonti, they had hired Kennedy on the basis of his exceptional vocal talents, but later found out that he was an accomplished guitarist as well. As a result, Kennedy’s guitar playing became their “secret weapon”. Immediately after forming, the band started working on a new album.
Over the course of their career, Alter Bridge have released four studio albums, thirteen singles, one Extended Play and two Live Albums. Their first album, One Day Remains was released in 2004 and peaked at number five on the Billboard 200. The album featured the hit song “Metallingus”, which became famous after being used as the entrance music for former WWE Champion Edge.
The band’s second album was the critically acclaimed Blackbird (2007), which peaked at number two on the US Hard Rock chart. Their successive albums, AB III (2010) and Fortress (2013) were both very well received by critics and were number two hits on the same chart as well.
Catch the critically acclaimed band live in concert in Dallas alongside Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin and Saint Asonia by simply getting Alter Bridge Dallas tickets today.
How to Buy Disturbed Dallas TX Tickets?
- Visit the Disturbed Dallas TX tickets page on our website. Over there, you will find all price details along with the complete schedule for Disturbed engagements in Dallas.
- Once you have all the pricing info in front of you, the next thing to consider is the venue seating chart. Thae “Filters” option available at the top right corner of the price table can help you too.
- After that, you just need to make a decision to buy tickets at the price that is most convenient. When you have decided, just click/tap on “GO” to move to the next step and pick the number of Disturbed Dallas TX tickets you want.
- Once done, all you have to do is fill out the tickets information form on the page and click/tap on “Proceed to Payment.” This is where you will select your preferred payment method and provide billing details.
- After completing the order form, click/tap on “Review My Order” and make sure the given information is correct. Once you are satisfied, click/tap on “Place Order” and you will be good to go. Your Disturbed Dallas TX tickets order will then be processed.