Dionne Warwick Tickets
Dionne Warwick Venues
- Dionne Warwick Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Dionne Warwick Carole & Barry Kaye Performing Arts Auditorium
- Dionne Warwick Dr. Phillips Center - Walt Disney Theater
- Dionne Warwick Kirby Center for the Performing Arts
- Dionne Warwick Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center
- Dionne Warwick Mead Theatre At Schuster Performing Arts Center
- Dionne Warwick Powers Auditorium
- Dionne Warwick Stranahan Theater
Dionne Warwick Cities
- Dionne Warwick Boca Raton FL
- Dionne Warwick Dayton OH
- Dionne Warwick Englewood NJ
- Dionne Warwick Orlando FL
- Dionne Warwick Saint Petersburg FL
- Dionne Warwick Toledo OH
- Dionne Warwick Wilkes Barre PA
- Dionne Warwick Youngstown OH
Latest Dionne Warwick Events
- Dionne Warwick, Powers Auditorium tickets for 01/20 08:00 PM at Powers Auditorium, Youngstown, OH
- Fri Jan 20 2017
- Dionne Warwick, Stranahan Theatre tickets for 01/21 08:00 PM at Stranahan Theatre, Toledo, OH
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Dionne Warwick, Mead Theatre At Schuster Performing Arts Center tickets for 01/26 08:00 PM at Mead Theatre At Schuster Performing Arts Center, Dayton, OH
- Thu Jan 26 2017
- Dionne Warwick, Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center tickets for 02/12 03:00 PM at Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Sun Feb 12 2017
- Dionne Warwick, Carole & Barry Kaye Performing Arts Auditorium tickets for 02/13 07:00 PM at Carole & Barry Kaye Performing Arts Auditorium, Boca Raton, FL
- Mon Feb 13 2017
- Dionne Warwick, Dr. Phillips Center - Walt Disney Theater tickets for 02/14 07:30 PM at Dr. Phillips Center Walt Disney Theater, Orlando, FL
- Tue Feb 14 2017
- Dionne Warwick, Bergen Performing Arts Center tickets for 03/03 08:00 PM at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Fri Mar 03 2017
Born in 1940, a love for music and a propensity to perform seemed to be a family trait amongst the Warwick family. Warwick's father was a record promoter of gospel music, her mother managed the family gospel group, the Drinkard Singers (signed with RCA). Not only was Warwick's nuclear family musically inclined, both her sister, Dee Dee Warwick, and aunt Cissy Houston were also members of the family gospel group. Probably most noteworthy of Warwick's famous musical relatives would be her cousin, legendary iconic R&B singer, Whitney Houston. The two have performed together on numerous occasions, fans love the duo and Dionne Warwick Tickets have sold in large amounts due to audiences wanting to hear the two sing together. With such a musically inclined family it seemed almost predestined that Warwick would become the prolific artist we love to hear, and support through buying Dionne Warwick Tickets, Cd's and the likes.
Dionne Warwick got her big break in 1958 when she, and a group she started with her sister Dee Dee, won the amateur contest in Harlem's legendary Apollo Theater. That night, while performing at the Apollo Theater, the Gospelaries (as the group was called) were asked to sing back up for one of the feature acts, Sam Taylor. Little did Warwick know, that by agreeing to sing backup she had altered her career path forever, and set into motion a path that would lead to fame, fortune, and a lot of Dionne Warwick Tickets being sold. Shortly after singing backup for Taylor the Gospelaries received numerous offers to sing backup for musicians all over New York. The group became so famous they were asked to sing backup on the records of artists such as Dinah Washington, and The Drifters. In fact it was while she was performing backup music on an album for The Drifters that Warwick met songwriter Burt Bacharach. Bacharach fell in love with Warwick's voice and asked her to sing a few songs he'd written. Initially Warwick would record demos of songs Bacharach wanted to pitch to different artists. This was not an arrangement that would last long for Warwick, she was too interested in recording the songs herself. She wanted to know that fans were interested in buying Dionne Warwick Tickets because of the quality of talent she provided.
By 1964 Dionne Warwick had already made the top 10 music charts in the United States, and her song "Walk on By" made number six in the United State's Billboard Top 100 Hits chart (1964). The song has been covered by a plethora of artists representing many different genres such as R&B, Punk, Disco, Funk, and Jazz to name a few. Fans from different genres were excited to pick up Dionne Warwick Tickets for an opportunity to hear the song in its original form. Warwick's songs seem almost iconic in nature, not only have her recordings been covered numerous times (the highest form of flattery in the music industry), but her albums have gone Platinum and many of her songs have topped the chart time and time again since the 1970's. Her more well known songs include "Heartbreaker", "How Many Times Can We Say Goodbye", and probably the song she is most famous for, "Thats What Friends Are For". With hits such as these, Dionne Warwick Tickets are practically selling themselves.
Those buying Dionne Warwick Tickets should know of the singer's dedication to helping those in need on a global level. As though creating a musical career spanning almost 40 years wasn't enough, Dionne Warwick also devotes a significant amount of time, money, energy, and effort to humanitarian causes. Her song, "Thats What Friends Are For" was recorded as an AIDS benefit single and raised over three million dollars for AIDS research. Warwick has also done work with the United Nations, serving as a Global Ambassador for the Food and Agriculture Organization. In addition to this title, Warwick is also a United States Ambassador of Health.
With a career reaching many genres and effecting the lives of many, Warwick has solidified herself as an American Icon. Those able to check out a live performance should consider themselves among the lucky. It has gotten pretty rare to find an almost 70 year old, humanitarian, Diva who can still bring the house down. Fans would be remiss in letting the opportunity to purchase Dionne Warwick Tickets "walk on by".
Dionne Warwick Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Dionne Warwick Tickets start from $113. The minimum get in price is $13 for Dionne Warwick Tickets at the Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center, Saint Petersburg. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Dionne Warwick||Saint Petersburg||12-Feb-17||$181||$13|
|Dionne Warwick||Boca Raton||13-Feb-17||$175||$60|
|Dionne Warwick||Wilkes Barre||4-Mar-17||$180||$95|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:When will you deliver dionne warwick tickets?
A:Your Dionne Warwick Tickets will be delivered as soon as the payment is made and the transaction status is complete.