Devandra Banhart Tickets
Devendra Banhart is a singer who has never allowed monotony and categorization to get in the way of his music creativity. This can be partially attributed to his passion for a diverse range of genres and his eagerness to constantly explore and rediscover his talents, both as a songwriter and as a musician. The result shows in the form of remarkable compositions, each carrying an individual statement of its own. Devandra Banhart tickets will treat you to the live act by the musician who stands as one of the most popular artists to have emerged out of the ‘New Weird America’ Movement.
Devandra Banhart Venues
- Devandra Banhart Fine Line Music Cafe
- Devandra Banhart Magic Stick
- Devandra Banhart Metropolis - Montreal
- Devendra Banhart North Beach Bandshell
- Devandra Banhart Phoenix Concert Theatre
- Devandra Banhart Port City Music Hall
- Devandra Banhart Sixth & I Synagogue
- Devendra Banhart Thalia Hall
- Devandra Banhart The Beacham
- Devandra Banhart The Sinclair Music Hall
- Devandra Banhart Union Transfer
- Devandra Banhart Webster Hall
Devandra Banhart Cities
Devandra Banhart Schedule 2017-18
- Devendra Banhart, North Beach Bandshell tickets for 02/25 07:00 PM North Beach Bandshell
- Sat Feb 25 2017
- Devendra Banhart, Fine Line Music Cafe tickets for 03/05 08:00 PM Fine Line Music Cafe
- Sun Mar 05 2017
- Devendra Banhart, Phoenix Concert Theatre tickets for 03/09 08:00 PM Phoenix Concert Theatre
- Thu Mar 09 2017
- Devendra Banhart, Metropolis Montreal tickets for 03/10 08:00 PM Metropolis Montreal
- Fri Mar 10 2017
- Devendra Banhart, Port City Music Hall tickets for 03/11 08:00 PM Port City Music Hall
- Sat Mar 11 2017
- Devendra Banhart, The Sinclair Music Hall tickets for 03/12 08:00 PM The Sinclair Music Hall
- Sun Mar 12 2017
- Devendra Banhart, Union Transfer tickets for 03/14 08:00 PM Union Transfer
- Tue Mar 14 2017
- Devendra Banhart, Sixth & I Synagogue tickets for 03/15 08:00 PM Sixth & I Synagogue
- Wed Mar 15 2017
- Devendra Banhart, Webster Hall tickets for 03/16 08:00 PM Webster Hall
- Thu Mar 16 2017
Davendra was born to an American father and Venezuelan mother in the city of Houston. During his university days at the San Francisco Art Institute, he began to play music in casual public settings. Having received appreciation and encouragement for the same, he held his first formal performance at a local Church wedding where he sang the famous Elvis Presley number ‘Love me Tender’ as well as the classic hymn called ‘How Great Thou Art’. Shortly afterwards he relocated to Paris and started performing as an opening act for shows by various indie rock music bands such as the Sonic Youth. Upon his return to the United States he took an active part in the musical events of the cities of Los Angeles and San Francisco until he caught the eye of the Young God Records owner, Michael Gira.
After a compilation of Banhart’s best recordings, his debut album, ‘Oh Me Oh My’ was released in 2002 by the label Young God Records. The tremendous response and adulation led the folk artist to record and produce his EP and next two albums for the label. These included ‘Nino Rojo’, ‘Rejoicing in the Hands’ and ‘The Black Babies’. The sound of the compositions in his initial records was simple and clear thus it enjoyed a vast and diverse audience.
His 2005 switch to XL Recordings also saw a change in sound as witnessed in his album ‘Crippled Crow’ whose aural quality was rather intricate and elaborate as compared to his previous music creations. Devendra’s XL Records released album ‘Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon’ charted at number 115 on the Billboard 200. The record’s song ‘Lover’ was used as the soundtrack of the film ‘Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist’. The video for the number also featured a guest appearance by the singer himself.
In 2005 he co-founded a record label by the name of Gnomonsong under which he released the album ‘Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon’ in 2007. The following year he teamed up with Gregory Rogave and Fabrizio Moretti of The Strokes and Little Joy to present an outstanding collaborative music record, ‘Surfing’.
The next year he went on to release his first record with Warner/Reprise. It was called ‘What will we be’ and it won him a Grammy Award for ‘Best Recording Package’ which he shared with his album’s art direction partner, Jon Beasley.
His most recent record ‘Mala’ is a collection of folk pop numbers that offers a consistency of sound while retaining the experimental approach that is often witnessed in his music pieces. The album opens on a hardcore dance track called ‘Get on the Dance floor’. Songs like ‘Never seen such good things’, and ‘Won’t you come home’ are delicately interwoven into narratives bringing out the depth of feelings and emotions experienced at the loss of a loved one. The record’s closing number ‘Taurobolium’ presents a smooth bass line that keeps the music intact while supporting the soft crooning vocals of Banhart.
His recently produced music is proof of his mastery of the language of love, be it in English vocals or Spanish. His matured quality of sound and magnetic stage presence is making raves around the music world. The crowds simple love his eccentric dance moves and the sense of freedom and liberty that he exudes in his performances. So get your Devandra Banhart tickets and enjoy an evening with the folk pop singer as he presents the best of his over decade music compositions.
Devandra Banhart Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Devandra Banhart Tickets start from $45. The minimum get in price is $33 for Devandra Banhart Tickets at the The Beacham, Orlando. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Devendra Banhart||Miami Beach||25-Feb-17||$179||$97|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.