Canadian indie rock singer-songwriter Dan Bejar has been playing music for the last ten years with the band Destroyer. He is best known for his cryptic lyrical poetry that often intrigues as well as vexes. The band openly picks phrases used by other artists among various other sources including political rhetoric. The current lineup includes Joseph Shabason, Fisher Rose, Tim Loewen, Nicolas Bragg, Ted Bois, John Collins, Scott Morgan and Daniel Bejar. The band has released several studio albums including Kaputt, Trouble in Dreams, Destroyer’s Rubies, Your Blues, This Night, Streethark: A Seduction, Thief, City of Daughters, Ideas for Songs, and We’ll Build Them the Golden Bridge. They have released three EPs since 2005 including Notorious Lightning and Other Works, Archer on the Beach and Bay of Pigs. Their release of Streethawk: a Seduction in 2001 achieved something of a devoted cult following that established the rock act had already left an indelible impact on the genre. It comes as no surprise to see the Destroyer tickets being such a sought-after treat among in this genre.
- Destroyer Blueberry Hill Duck Room
- Destroyer & Mega Bog Brooklyn Steel
- Destroyer Commodore Ballroom
- Destroyer Fine Line Music Cafe
- Destroyer Magic Stick
- Destroyer Metro Chicago
- Destroyer & Mega Bog Mohawk - Austin Outdoors
- Destroyer The Fillmore - San Francisco
- Destroyer The Neptune Theatre
- Destroyer The Record Bar
- Destroyer The Sinclair Music Hall
- Destroyer The Waiting Room Lounge - Nebraska
- Destroyer Underground Arts
- Thu Jan 11 2018Buy Destroyer, The Fillmore - San Francisco Tickets for Thu Jan 11 2018 Destroyer, The Fillmore San Francisco tickets for 01/11 08:00 PM The Fillmore San Francisco
- Thu Jan 11 2018
- Mon Jan 15 2018Buy Destroyer & Mega Bog, Mohawk - Austin Outdoors Tickets for Mon Jan 15 2018 Destroyer & Mega Bog, Mohawk Austin Outdoors tickets for 01/15 06:30 PM Mohawk Austin Outdoors
- Mon Jan 15 2018
- Wed Jan 17 2018Buy Destroyer, The Record Bar Tickets for Wed Jan 17 2018 Destroyer, The Record Bar tickets for 01/17 09:00 PM The Record Bar
- Wed Jan 17 2018
- Thu Jan 18 2018Buy Destroyer & Mega Bog, Fine Line Music Cafe Tickets for Thu Jan 18 2018 Destroyer & Mega Bog, Fine Line Music Cafe tickets for 01/18 08:00 PM Fine Line Music Cafe
- Thu Jan 18 2018
- Sat Jan 20 2018Buy Destroyer, Metro Chicago Tickets for Sat Jan 20 2018 Destroyer, Metro Chicago tickets for 01/20 09:00 PM Metro Chicago
- Sat Jan 20 2018
- Sun Jan 21 2018Buy Destroyer & Mega Bog, Magic Stick Tickets for Sun Jan 21 2018 Destroyer & Mega Bog, Magic Stick tickets for 01/21 07:00 PM Magic Stick
- Sun Jan 21 2018
- Wed Jan 24 2018Buy Destroyer, The Sinclair Music Hall Tickets for Wed Jan 24 2018 Destroyer, The Sinclair Music Hall tickets for 01/24 09:00 PM The Sinclair Music Hall
- Wed Jan 24 2018
- Fri Jan 26 2018Buy Destroyer, Underground Arts Tickets for Fri Jan 26 2018 Destroyer, Underground Arts tickets for 01/26 09:00 PM Underground Arts
- Fri Jan 26 2018
- Sat Jan 27 2018Buy Destroyer & Mega Bog, Brooklyn Steel Tickets for Sat Jan 27 2018 Destroyer & Mega Bog, Brooklyn Steel tickets for 01/27 08:00 PM Brooklyn Steel
- Sat Jan 27 2018
- Fri Feb 02 2018Buy Destroyer, Blueberry Hill Duck Room Tickets for Fri Feb 02 2018 Destroyer, Blueberry Hill Duck Room tickets for 02/02 08:00 PM Blueberry Hill Duck Room
- Fri Feb 02 2018
- Sat Feb 03 2018Buy Destroyer & Mega Bog, The Waiting Room Lounge - Nebraska Tickets for Sat Feb 03 2018 Destroyer & Mega Bog, The Waiting Room Lounge Nebraska tickets for 02/03 09:00 PM The Waiting Room Lounge Nebraska
- Sat Feb 03 2018
- Thu Feb 08 2018Buy Destroyer, The Neptune Theatre Tickets for Thu Feb 08 2018 Destroyer, The Neptune Theatre tickets for 02/08 08:00 PM The Neptune Theatre
- Thu Feb 08 2018
- Fri Feb 09 2018Buy Destroyer, Commodore Ballroom Tickets for Fri Feb 09 2018 Destroyer, Commodore Ballroom tickets for 02/09 08:00 PM Commodore Ballroom
- Fri Feb 09 2018
Bejar, who is the main engine behind Destroyer, is a Vancouver-based independent singer-songwriter who formed the band in 1995, soon after which he produced his first album himself. We’ll Build Them a Golden Bridge was somewhat of a light offering which was recorded in Vancouver in Bejar’s home studio. The artist slowly began gathering momentum and he collaborated with John Collins on City of Daughters, following which the band was formally formed. By 2000, they disbanded so Bejar went for a long vacation to Spain. On his return, he recorded and released the next studio offering titled Thief, which received favorable reviews from many critics and brought the band immense recognition.
After the release of Thief, Bejar shifted focus to incorporating more elements of pop music, and contributed his material to another Vancouver-based indie rock act, The New Pornographers. By 2001, Bejar and his band released Streethawk: A Seduction that made their indie rock status more concrete with a strong cult following characteristic of their genre. They then had the Canadian indie rock band Frog Eyes, famous for its particularly idiosyncratic songs, perform back-up for many of their shows. The Frogs inspired their next series of tracks and soon they came up with Notorious Lightning and Other Works, which essentially comprised of six re-recorded songs from the earlier album Your Blues. The band continued to experiment with different sonic elements with their album and EP releases including Destroyer’s Rubies in 2006, Trouble in Dreams in 2008, the full-length offering Kaputt in 2011, and EP Bay of Pigs in 2009. Kaputt received a nomination for a Polaris Music Prize in the same year of its release, following which it was named among the short-listed nominees of the 2011 award.
In the last ten years that Bejar has recorded and performed with Destroyer, there have been many changes in the lineup along with shifts within the musicians he performs with. Due to this constantly changing shuffle in the lineup, the band is now being looked as more of a solo project headed by Bejar alone, while he insists that it is in fact a band with collaborators who contribute fully. Though the artist has owned up to not being good at keeping the band together and stable, he announced that the current lineup from the Destroyer’s Rubies’s recording sessions would be permanent and definitive from that point onwards. Many among the current members have already worked with Bejar in one way or the other, with some who have recorded with him while yet others have played live with him. Several among them share the same production team of Dave Carswell and John Collins. The influences cited by the band include Guided by Voices, Pavement and other shoegaze and indie bands. This is a truly exciting rock act that never steps back from experimenting with new instruments. It is obvious from their release Your Blues, which incorporates orchestral elements alongside a newly introduced reliance on the rather new age MIDI instruments. Their live performances have an exceptionally thrill-seaking vibe, so make sure to grab Destroyer tickets for a new sonic experience.
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Destroyer's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in San Francisco at the The Fillmore - San Francisco on 11-Jan-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Vancouver at the Commodore Ballroom on 9-Feb-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Destroyer||The Fillmore - San Francisco||San Francisco, CA||Thu Jan 11 201801/11 08:00 PM|
|Destroyer & Mega Bog||Mohawk - Austin Outdoors||Austin, TX||Mon Jan 15 201801/15 06:30 PM|
|Destroyer||The Record Bar||Kansas City, MO||Wed Jan 17 201801/17 09:00 PM|
|Destroyer & Mega Bog||Fine Line Music Cafe||Minneapolis, MN||Thu Jan 18 201801/18 08:00 PM|
|Destroyer||Metro Chicago||Chicago, IL||Sat Jan 20 201801/20 09:00 PM|
|Destroyer & Mega Bog||Magic Stick||Detroit, MI||Sun Jan 21 201801/21 07:00 PM|
|Destroyer||The Sinclair Music Hall||Cambridge, MA||Wed Jan 24 201801/24 09:00 PM|
|Destroyer||Underground Arts||Philadelphia, PA||Fri Jan 26 201801/26 09:00 PM|
|Destroyer & Mega Bog||Brooklyn Steel||Brooklyn, NY||Sat Jan 27 201801/27 08:00 PM|
|Destroyer||Blueberry Hill Duck Room||St. Louis, MO||Fri Feb 02 201802/02 08:00 PM|
Destroyer Tickets Prices
The average price for Destroyer Tickets start from $65. The minimum get in price is $28 for Destroyer Tickets at the Blueberry Hill Duck Room, St. Louis. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Destroyer & Mega Bog||Austin||15-Jan-18||$65||$65|
|Destroyer & Mega Bog||Minneapolis||18-Jan-18||$138||$34|
|Destroyer & Mega Bog||Detroit||21-Jan-18||$178||$67|
|Destroyer & Mega Bog||Omaha||3-Feb-18||$184||$34|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:I seem to have lost my Destroyer Troubadour tickets. can you give me some replacement tickets?
A:Destroyer Tickets once sold, do not come under the responsibility of the company in case of lost, stolen or damaged tickets. You will have to buy new tickets.
Q:Can I decrease the number of Destroyer Tickets in my previous order?
A:The indie rock band Destroyer is known for its abstract poetry and lyrics as well as idiosyncratic vocals covering a wide variety of musical genres. Unfortunately, altering the number of Destroyer Tickets is not possible once an order is placed. Once submitted, an order is considered final and only ends on the delivery of tickets. So, please be sure about the number of tickets you wish to purchase before placing an order.