Delta Spirit Tickets
The San Diego based band, Delta Spirit reflects raw, indie rock spirit. The four-member band comprises of lead vocalist and guitarist Matt Vasquez, bassist Jameson, percussionist Brandon Young and multi-instrumentalist Kelly Winrich. Labeled as the ďhybrid of rock and northern soulĒ the artists are considered among the best new, aspiring musicians. The California four-piece captivated the audiences with their astounding music released in 2006. Jameson and Young were earlier associated with emo outfit Noise Ratchet and after their dismemberment in 2004 the duo decided to hit their roots. They discarded their punk-influenced sound to produce more meaningful music that was laced with the rocking version of 60s protest folk. In a movie-like story, the duo discovered Vasquez while he was busking loudly at a railway station in San Diego. The artist was approached to sing in the band and it didnít require a lot of convincing from the members.
Delta Spirit Venues
- Delta Spirit The Fillmore San Francisco
- Delta Spirit El Rey Theatre Los Angeles
- Delta Spirit Vic Theatre
- Delta Spirit Paradise Rock Club
- Delta Spirit Mercury Lounge Ny
- Delta Spirit The Waiting Room Lounge Nebraska
- Delta Spirit Newport Music Hall
- Delta Spirit Bowery Ballroom
- Delta Spirit Troubadour
- Delta Spirit The Observatory
- Delta Spirit First Avenue
- Delta Spirit Wonder Ballroom
- Delta Spirit Music Hall Of Williamsburg
- Delta Spirit The Satellite
- Delta Spirit Union Transfer
Delta Spirit Cities
- The Observatory Santa Ana CA
- The Waiting Room Lounge - Nebraska Omaha NE
- Newport Music Hall Columbus OH
- Wonder Ballroom Portland OR
- Barrymore Theatre - Madison Madison WI
- Vic Theatre Chicago IL
- Union Transfer Philadelphia PA
- First Avenue Minneapolis MN
- Paradise Rock Club Boston MA
- Troubadour West Hollywood CA
- El Rey Theatre - Los Angeles Los Angeles CA
- The Fillmore - San Francisco San Francisco CA
- Mercury Lounge - NY New York NY
- Music Hall Of Williamsburg Brooklyn NY
Latest Delta Spirit Events
- Delta Spirit & Peter Matthew Bauer, Music Hall Of Williamsburg tickets for 10/02 08:00 PM Music Hall Of Williamsburg
- Thu Oct 02 2014
- Delta Spirit, Newport Music Hall tickets for 10/10 07:00 PM Newport Music Hall
- Fri Oct 10 2014
- Delta Spirit, Vic Theatre tickets for 10/11 07:00 PM Vic Theatre
- Sat Oct 11 2014
- Delta Spirit, Barrymore Theatre tickets for 10/15 07:30 PM Barrymore Theatre
- Wed Oct 15 2014
- Delta Spirit, First Avenue tickets for 10/16 07:30 PM First Avenue
- Thu Oct 16 2014
- Delta Spirit, The Waiting Room Lounge Nebraska tickets for 10/17 09:00 PM The Waiting Room Lounge Nebraska
- Fri Oct 17 2014
- Delta Spirit, Wonder Ballroom tickets for 10/24 09:00 PM Wonder Ballroom
- Fri Oct 24 2014
- Delta Spirit, The Fillmore San Francisco tickets for 10/25 09:00 PM The Fillmore San Francisco
- Sat Oct 25 2014
- Delta Spirit, The Satellite tickets for 10/28 09:30 PM The Satellite
- Tue Oct 28 2014
- Delta Spirit, Troubadour tickets for 10/29 08:00 PM Troubadour
- Wed Oct 29 2014
- Delta Spirit, El Rey Theatre Los Angeles tickets for 10/30 08:00 PM El Rey Theatre Los Angeles
- Thu Oct 30 2014
- Delta Spirit, The Observatory tickets for 10/31 08:00 PM The Observatory
- Fri Oct 31 2014
The group was later joined by Winrich, who initially worked as a producer but went on to become a regular part of the group. Coming from diverse music backgrounds, the four-piece bring with them soul and blue-rock influences that creates heavy-rhythm driving melodies. Inspired by folk music, these talented artists have shown soul, integrity and intelligence in their compositions. Delta Spirit pays royalties to the dynamic musician Richard Swift, who taught them to follow their instincts. The band claims that their inspiration comes from jamming and hanging out. The music they produce then helps them develop proper chords and from there they move ahead, piece by piece. Their lyrics are inspired by real life problems and penned by Matt Vasquez and Kelly Winrich.
Though they are the brains behind the words, the final verdict comes from all the members. Remaining honest to this form of art, the band pen lyrics about everything from life struggles to girl problems to serious issues. Delta Spirit steers clear of hip-hop themes and talk about things in a story-like style. Their poetic lyrics backed by rich melodies provide tranquility to troubled minds. Quartetís folk rock-base songs are accentuated with pop harmonies and include a hint of New York indie rock. In 2006 Delta Spirit released their first EP album titled, "I Think Iíve Found It". With tracks built around sing along choruses, the album pitched its style between indie-rock and alternative-country music. It pays homage to old-time folk storytelling and songwriting. The four-piece have produced a classic seven-song EP that boasts of piano, guitar-driven anthems as well as vintage styled, Americana folk-rock songs. The album produced sensational tracks like, "Gimme Some Motivation", "People, Turn Around" and "StreetWalker". 2008 marked the year of Delta Spiritís first studio album, "Ode to Sunshine".
The rousing work of art impressed many and stirred the music lovers worldwide. The quartet has showcased their talent with various instruments and produced energetic tracks that are a classic fusion of pianos with heavy drumming and acoustic guitars. The instrumentation and Vasquezís vocals stay close to rootsy territory and have helped create dynamic, surging melodies. "Ode to Sunshine" debuted among the top albums of that year and earned the four-piece rave reviews from the critics. The fans found their compositions exciting as it was a mesh of folk, with Americana as well as soul and indie rock. The album produced brilliant tracks like, "Children", "Ode to Sunshine" and "Tomorrow Goes Way". While keeping the music lighthearted, the songs had spiritual as well as inspirational lyrics.
The album not only sold a lot of copies worldwide, but it also topped on ITunes and bloggers sites. Following its success, Delta Spirit embarked on a lengthy tour. While on the road with bands like, "Cold War Kids", "Clap Your Hands Say Yeah" and "Dr. Dog", these outstanding musicians earned themselves a huge fan-base. After a long break, Delta Spirit came up with sophomore effort, "History From Below". Following a theme of events experienced by ordinary people, the songs provide a ground-zero observation. The high-energy, rock n` roll album is dominated by Mattís powerful vocals and includes hi-level execution by the instrumentalists.
The bandís progression is quite evident in this record and for once the instruments take a backseat and let the words create their own magic. The soulful lyrics along with bluesy, southern music have made this album a huge hit. Delta Spirit is known to give rocking stage performances and their concerts create a majestic ambience. You can now buy your Delta Spirit Tickets and watch the superstars in live action. Their melodious compositions will show you a great time!
Q:Are there any taxes on delta spirit san diego 12 may 2014 tickets?
A:Taxes are included in the price of Delta Spirit Tickets published on our page. Check out the instructions and place the order right away.
Q:Whats your offer on Delta Spirit House of Blues tickets?
A:In order to check out our super offers, please visit the Delta Spirit Tickets page on our website and place your order from there too!