Dead and Company Tickets
The Grateful Dead has been resurrected, or at least a version of the band. The members of the California based rock ensemble - Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann and Bob Weir have joined hands with John Mayer to form Dead & Company. Fans thought they had seen the last of this legendary band when they wrapped up their epic reunion concerts “Fare Thee Well”. But the Dead are not quite ready to hit the dust and claim they have some unfinished business. Dead & Company will mark their debut with a 10-date tour that will kick-off on October 29 from Albany NY. The jaunt that stretches through the end of the year has witnessed massive Dead and Company tickets sales and already some additional dates have been announced.
Dead and Company Tour Dates
- Beale Street Music Festival - 3 Day Pass, Tom Lee Park, tickets for 05/05 TBA at Tom Lee Park, Memphis, TN
- Fri May 5 2017
- Dead & Company, MGM Grand Garden Arena, tickets for 05/27 20:00 at MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
- Sat May 27 2017
- Dead & Company, Ak-Chin Pavilion, tickets for 05/28 19:30 at Ak-Chin Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ
- Sun May 28 2017
- Dead & Company, Hollywood Bowl, tickets for 05/31 19:00 at Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
- Wed May 31 2017
- Dead & Company, Hollywood Bowl, tickets for 06/01 19:00 at Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
- Thu Jun 1 2017
- Dead & Company, Shoreline Amphitheatre - CA, tickets for 06/03 19:00 at Shoreline Amphitheatre - CA, Mountain View, CA
- Sat Jun 3 2017
- Dead & Company, Shoreline Amphitheatre - CA, tickets for 06/04 19:00 at Shoreline Amphitheatre - CA, Mountain View, CA
- Sun Jun 4 2017
- Dead & Company, USANA Amphitheatre, tickets for 06/07 19:00 at USANA Amphitheatre, West Valley City, UT
- Wed Jun 7 2017
- Dead & Company, Lakewood Amphitheatre, tickets for 06/13 19:00 at Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA
- Tue Jun 13 2017
- Dead & Company, KeyBank Pavilion , tickets for 06/15 19:00 at KeyBank Pavilion , Burgettstown, PA
- Thu Jun 15 2017
- Dead & Company, Saratoga Performing Arts Center, tickets for 06/20 19:00 at Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga Springs, NY
- Tue Jun 20 2017
- Dead & Company, Jiffy Lube Live, tickets for 06/22 19:00 at Jiffy Lube Live, Bristow, VA
- Thu Jun 22 2017
- Dead & Company, Blossom Music Center, tickets for 06/28 19:00 at Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Wed Jun 28 2017
The Grateful Dead – Beloved Musical Ambassadors of Psychedelic Era
Rock music’s longest and the most enduring survivors, The Grateful Dead have been spreading their messages of love and peace since 1965. A cult band, they have a celebrated fan base called the Deadheads who follow them all over the world, filling out arenas on their tours and increasing their albums’ sales. Formed by the longtime bluegrass enthusiast Jerry Garcia, the band boasts of an eclectic repertoire that’s influenced by country, folk and blues. They have retained their immense fan following by regularly touring and performing in indoor venues and huge stadiums.
Despite releasing 13 studio albums and receiving immense radio airtime, the Dead were primarily a live act and took their music all over the world. They continued to expand their touring schedule and spent most of their time on road. Contemporaries in psychedelic-era came and went, some ceased to exist, but The Grateful Dead held their own, attracting more and more fans. Deadheads was the name given to these diehard supporters who became notorious for their tie-dyed fashion. While it did wonders for The Grateful Dead concert tickets, it had some serious repercussions as well. This new influx of fans changed the crowd dynamic and audience who usually were quite mellow became famous for their rowdy behavior and excessive use of drugs. The members themselves had to face some tough time – hospitalization due to drug overdose, death of Garcia and other lineup changes. But the wounded heroes joined hands to rise again and once again set out to build their legacy. It’s their devotion and passion toward music that despite saying goodbye to the fans on the “Thee Well: Celebrating 50 Years of the Grateful Dead” Tour, the band has returned promising some untold stories and songs.
John Mayer to Add Spice into Dead & Company
When Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann and Bob Weir announced a U-turn stating they had some unfinished business, John Mayer was eager to join them on this new journey. According to Weir, Mayer’s enthusiasm did wonders for the band’s confidence. “Mayer’s involvement is like cherry on a sundae. It’s gratifying to see somebody discover our work and it’s also fun to have someone who’s cranked up about it – a new initiate into our way of doing things”.
Mayer always knew that these legendary musicians would return as music tells artists what it wants, what it wants to do and where it wants to go. Ending on this meaningful note, here’s a list of songs that you can enjoy with your Dead & Company tickets.
- Scarlet Begonias
- Fire on the Mountain
- Uncle John’s Band
- Friend of the Devil
- Touch of Grey
- Casey Jones
- Stop This Train
- Your Body is a Wonderland
- Why Georgia
- Covered in Rain
The Dead & Company Summer Tour 2017
Dead & Company will soon be hitting the road for their third major summer tour in as many years. The Dead & Company Summer Tour 2017 will see the band perform twenty shows in fifteen cities across the United States. The road trip will begin on May 27, 2017 the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The tour is scheduled to end on July 1, 2017 at the Wrigley Field in Chicago. Dead & Company will play shows at venues like the Ak-Chin Pavilion, the Hollywood Bowl, the Shoreline Amphitheatre, the Folsom Field, the Fenway Park and the Saratoga Performing Arts Center among others.
Dead and Company Songs
- Fire on the Mountain (Grateful Dead cover) Play Video stats
- Bertha (Grateful Dead cover) Play Video stats
- Shakedown Street (Grateful Dead cover) Play Video stats
- Playing in the Band (Bob Weir cover) Play Video stats
Q:How can I pay for my Dead And Company Concert Tickets 2016?
A:The Dead And Company Tickets you see on our website have been put up there by our brokers and they accept payments made through credit cards only.
Q:Are there any free Dead And Company 2017 Tickets?
A:We are sorry but we are not offering any Dead And Company Tickets for free on our website. The tickets you see have been procured from our brokers and you can book them from our website.
Q:Are there any hidden charges in the dead and company tour tickets prices available on your website?
A:We get the tickets you see on our website from our brokers and they do not offer free tickets. So, we are sorry but there are no free Dead And Company Tickets on our website.
Q:Where can I find information for dead and company tour dates?
A:You can find all the information on tour dates on our website. Simply visit the Dead And Company Tickets page and you will find the details of the event alongside an article which will let you know all you want to know about the band.
Q:Is it safe to get dead & company events tickets from your website?
A:Our website is protected by state of the art internet protection software so it is perfectly safe to purchase Dead And Company Tickets from our website via our certified brokers.
Q:What is the price of dead and company tickets 2017?
A:You can now book your Dead And Company Tickets from some of the most reliable brokers in the market by logging on to our website. The tickets on our website have come from our brokers and you can get them in a wide range of prices.
Q:Is dead and company tickets booking easy on your website?
A:The Dead And Company Tickets you see on our website have come from our brokers. You can get the tickets from them in a wide range of prices and that too very easily. All you have to do is log on to the relevant event page and follow a few simple steps to book your tickets.