One of America’s highly distinguished bands, Dawes is touring throughout America. Fans now have the opportunity of watching them perform in Wisconsin, New York, Iowa, Tennessee, Minnesota, Missouri and Maryland. Their folk and indie rock tunes have been mesmerizing audiences for over four years now. As a result the ensemble has been able to create a household name throughout the region. If you are one of their loyal supporters, you are advised to purchase Dawes tickets today to attend any of the upcoming concerts.
- Dawes Jay Pritzker Pavilion
- Dawes Lifestyles Communities Pavilion
- Dawes Meadow Brook Music Festival
- Dawes Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Dawes Red Hat Amphitheater (Formerly Raleigh Amphitheater and Festival Site)
- Dawes Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Dawes Stage AE
- Dawes Stir Cove At Harrahs
- Dawes The Lawn At White River State Park
- Dawes The Shoe at Horseshoe Casino
- Dawes Uptown Amphitheatre at the NC Music Factory Charlotte (formerly Time Warner Cable Uptown Amphitheatre)
Latest Dawes Events
- Hozier & Dawes, Jay Pritzker Pavilion tickets for 06/10 07:00 PM Jay Pritzker Pavilion
- Wed Jun 10 2015
- Hozier & Dawes, The Lawn At White River State Park tickets for 06/11 08:00 PM The Lawn At White River State Park
- Thu Jun 11 2015
- Hozier & Dawes, The Shoe at Horseshoe Casino tickets for 06/14 08:00 PM The Shoe at Horseshoe Casino
- Sun Jun 14 2015
- Hozier & Dawes, Lifestyles Communities Pavilion tickets for 06/16 07:00 PM Lifestyles Communities Pavilion
- Tue Jun 16 2015
- Hozier & Dawes, Uptown Amphitheatre at the NC Music Factory Charlotte (formerly Time Warner Cable Uptown Amphitheatre) tickets for 06/17 08:00 PM Uptown Amphitheatre at the NC Music Factory Charlotte (formerly Time Warner Cable Uptown Amphitheatre)
- Wed Jun 17 2015
- Hozier & Dawes, Red Hat Amphitheater (Formerly Raleigh Amphitheater and Festival Site) tickets for 06/19 08:00 PM Red Hat Amphitheater (Formerly Raleigh Amphitheater and Festival Site)
- Fri Jun 19 2015
- Hozier & Dawes, Merriweather Post Pavilion tickets for 06/20 08:00 PM Merriweather Post Pavilion
- Sat Jun 20 2015
- Hozier & Dawes, Stage AE tickets for 07/28 06:30 PM Stage AE
- Tue Jul 28 2015
- Hozier & Dawes, Meadow Brook Music Festival tickets for 07/29 08:00 PM Meadow Brook Music Festival
- Wed Jul 29 2015
- Hozier & Dawes, Stir Cove At Harrahs tickets for 07/31 08:00 PM Stir Cove At Harrahs
- Fri Jul 31 2015
- Hozier & Dawes, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 08/02 08:00 PM Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Sun Aug 02 2015
Hailing from Los Angeles, California, Dawes was established back in 2009 by brothers, Griffin and Taylor Goldsmith. It was formed after the dismemberment of the rock group, Simon Dawes, when one of its prime songwriters, Blake Mills decided to pursue other goals. The two remaining members, Taylor and Griffin then decided to create their own band that would have a folk rock sound to it. With this Dawes came into existence. The current member lineup consists of Tay Strathairn playing keyboards, Wylie Gelber on bass, Griffin Goldsmith handling the drums and Taylor Goldsmith providing vocals and playing the guitar.
Some of the bands greatest influences include the great Neil Young and Crosby, Stills and Nash. Dawes got its big break when record producer Jonathan Wilson invited the group to perform at an informal jam session where groups such as The Black Crowes’s, Conor Oberst and Benmont Trench were also playing. They were immediately signed onto ATO Records and started working on recording their debut album in the North American studios.
The debut release was named "North Hills" and was made public in 2009. The album consisted of eleven tracks that ran for a total of fifty five minutes. It landed amongst the top 30 records on the Billboard US Top Heatseekers Albums Chart. Receiving a majority of positive reviews, the album was awarded a ninety three percent rating by AbsolutePunk and an eighty two percent by Filter. Rolling Stone magazine reviewed the release stating that it provided an "authentically vintage sound".
Following this album, the original keyboardist quit from Dawes and Tay Strathairn took his place. In the same year, the folk rock group was seen making its way to television. They debuted on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson after which the members took off to working on their sophomore album. The record was called "Nothing is wrong" and was released in America via ATO Records and in Europe through Loose Music.
With a total of eleven tracks that played for a time of fifty two minutes, "Nothing is wrong" was placed in the fifth spot on Billboard Folk Albums, number eight on Billboard Top Tastemaker Albums and in tenth place on Billboard Independent Albums. The record also was added to Uncut’s 2011 list of "Top 50 Albums". Like the band’s debut album, its second release also garnered positive reviews from critics and public alike. Apart from getting an accumulated score of eight out of ten by critic publications such as No Ripcord and Paste, the album was awarded five stars by The Independent and Glide Magazine.
In the same year, Dawes embarked on a headlining tour in America where the members played alongside Blitzen Trapper. The most recent release by the indie rock group came forth in 2013. The album is named "Stories Don’t End" and has been released throughout US via Red General Catalog and in Canada through Hub Records.
Dawes fans now have the opportunity of watching their favorite rock group perform hits from all three albums. To confirm your entry for anyone of their forthcoming events, all you need to do is grab Dawes tickets immediately.
Q:Can i pay for Dawes Tickets through cash?
A:You cannot pay for Dawes Tickets through cash as it is not our company's policy. Use plastic money instead.