One of America’s highly distinguished bands, Dawes is touring throughout America. Fans now have the opportunity of watching them perform in Wisconsin, New York, Iowa, Tennessee, Minnesota, Missouri and Maryland. Their folk and indie rock tunes have been mesmerizing audiences for over four years now. As a result the ensemble has been able to create a household name throughout the region. If you are one of their loyal supporters, you are advised to purchase Dawes tickets today to attend any of the upcoming concerts.
- Buy Bill Dawes, Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino Tickets for Fri Dec 27 2019 Bill Dawes, Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino, tickets for 12/27 21:30 at Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino, Reno, NV
- Fri Dec 27 2019
- Buy Bill Dawes, Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino Tickets for Sat Dec 28 2019 Bill Dawes, Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino, tickets for 12/28 19:30 at Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino, Reno, NV
- Sat Dec 28 2019
- Buy Bill Dawes, Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino Tickets for Sat Dec 28 2019 Bill Dawes, Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino, tickets for 12/28 21:30 at Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino, Reno, NV
- Sat Dec 28 2019
- Buy Bill Dawes, Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino Tickets for Sun Dec 29 2019 Bill Dawes, Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino, tickets for 12/29 19:30 at Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino, Reno, NV
- Sun Dec 29 2019
- Buy Bill Dawes, Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino Tickets for Mon Dec 30 2019 Bill Dawes, Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino, tickets for 12/30 19:30 at Laugh Factory At Silver Legacy Casino, Reno, NV
- Mon Dec 30 2019
Hailing from Los Angeles, California, Dawes was established back in 2009 by brothers, Griffin and Taylor Goldsmith. It was formed after the dismemberment of the rock group, Simon Dawes, when one of its prime songwriters, Blake Mills decided to pursue other goals. The two remaining members, Taylor and Griffin then decided to create their own band that would have a folk rock sound to it. With this Dawes came into existence. The current member lineup consists of Tay Strathairn playing keyboards, Wylie Gelber on bass, Griffin Goldsmith handling the drums and Taylor Goldsmith providing vocals and playing the guitar.
Some of the bands greatest influences include the great Neil Young and Crosby, Stills and Nash. Dawes got its big break when record producer Jonathan Wilson invited the group to perform at an informal jam session where groups such as The Black Crowes’s, Conor Oberst and Benmont Trench were also playing. They were immediately signed onto ATO Records and started working on recording their debut album in the North American studios.
The debut release was named "North Hills" and was made public in 2009. The album consisted of eleven tracks that ran for a total of fifty five minutes. It landed amongst the top 30 records on the Billboard US Top Heatseekers Albums Chart. Receiving a majority of positive reviews, the album was awarded a ninety three percent rating by AbsolutePunk and an eighty two percent by Filter. Rolling Stone magazine reviewed the release stating that it provided an "authentically vintage sound".
Following this album, the original keyboardist quit from Dawes and Tay Strathairn took his place. In the same year, the folk rock group was seen making its way to television. They debuted on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson after which the members took off to working on their sophomore album. The record was called "Nothing is wrong" and was released in America via ATO Records and in Europe through Loose Music.
With a total of eleven tracks that played for a time of fifty two minutes, "Nothing is wrong" was placed in the fifth spot on Billboard Folk Albums, number eight on Billboard Top Tastemaker Albums and in tenth place on Billboard Independent Albums. The record also was added to Uncut’s 2011 list of "Top 50 Albums". Like the band’s debut album, its second release also garnered positive reviews from critics and public alike. Apart from getting an accumulated score of eight out of ten by critic publications such as No Ripcord and Paste, the album was awarded five stars by The Independent and Glide Magazine.
In the same year, Dawes embarked on a headlining tour in America where the members played alongside Blitzen Trapper. The most recent release by the indie rock group came forth in 2013. The album is named "Stories Don’t End" and has been released throughout US via Red General Catalog and in Canada through Hub Records.
Dawes fans now have the opportunity of watching their favorite rock group perform hits from all three albums. To confirm your entry for anyone of their forthcoming events, all you need to do is grab Dawes tickets immediately.
DAWES NEWS AND UPDATES
Dawes extend 'Passwords' tour
Dawes Ticket Prices
The average price for Dawes Tickets start from $60. The minimum get in price is $55 for Dawes Tickets at the Grand Opera House - DE, Wilmington. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.
Q:Can i pay for Dawes Tickets through cash?
A:You cannot pay for Dawes Tickets through cash as it is not our company's policy. Use plastic money instead.