David Bowie Tickets
For many David Bowie was the greatest musician to have ever lived. Battling cancer privately, he took a final bow on January 10, 2016, only two days after releasing his 28th and final album “Blackstar”. An experimental artist, Bowie broke the mold countless times during his career and took the music industry to galactic heights. Born David Robert Jones, the English songwriter and singer evolved into an internationally celebrated legend David Bowie and is among those very few celebrities who had such a huge impact on various fields of art. He turned his five-decade long career into a lifetime of achievements and he summed up his talent into this statement, “When I go out onto a stage, I try to make the performance as good and as interesting as possible, and I don’t just mean singing my songs and moving off. I think if you’re really going to entertain an audience then you have to look the part, too.” Join several bands and artists as they pay tribute to the king of entertainment – buy David Bowie tickets now.
David Bowie Venues
- Seu Jorge - A Tribute to David Bowie Ace Hotel - Los Angeles
- David Bowie Atlanta Symphony Hall
- Classic Albums Live Tribute Show: David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust & The Spiders From Mars Centre In The Square - Ontario
- Classic Albums Live Tribute Show: David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust Chandler Center For The Arts
- Thin White Dukes - David Bowie Tribute Granada Theater - Dallas
- Classic Albums Live Tribute Show: David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust Grand Opera House - DE
- Classic Albums Live Tribute Show: David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust & The Spiders From Mars Harold Shenkman Hall
- Seu Jorge - A Tribute to David Bowie Howard Theatre - DC
- The Florida Orchestra: Brent Havens: The Music of David Bowie Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center
- Seu Jorge - A Tribute to David Bowie Marathon Music Works
- Phoenix Symphony: Brent Havens & Tony Vincent - The Music of David Bowie Phoenix Symphony Hall
- The Music of David Bowie & Nashville Symphony Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Rebel Rebel - A Tribute to David Bowie Silver Creek Event Center At Four Winds
- Wham Bam Bowie Band - David Bowie Tribute Band The Orange Peel
- David Bowie The Regency Ballroom
- Celebrating David Bowie The Wiltern
David Bowie Cities
- David Bowie Asheville NC
- David Bowie Atlanta GA
- David Bowie Chandler AZ
- David Bowie Dallas TX
- David Bowie Kitchener ON
- David Bowie Los Angeles CA
- David Bowie Nashville TN
- David Bowie New Buffalo MI
- David Bowie Ottawa ON
- David Bowie Phoenix AZ
- David Bowie Saint Petersburg FL
- David Bowie San Francisco CA
- David Bowie Washington DC
- David Bowie Wilmington DE
Latest David Bowie Events
- Seu Jorge - A Tribute to David Bowie, Marathon Music Works tickets for 12/09 08:00 PM at Marathon Music Works, Nashville, TN
- Fri Dec 09 2016
- Seu Jorge - A Tribute to David Bowie, Howard Theatre - DC tickets for 12/13 08:00 PM at Howard Theatre DC, Washington, DC
- Tue Dec 13 2016
- Seu Jorge - A Tribute to David Bowie, The Regency Ballroom tickets for 12/15 08:00 PM at The Regency Ballroom, San Francisco, CA
- Thu Dec 15 2016
- Seu Jorge - A Tribute to David Bowie, Ace Hotel - Los Angeles tickets for 12/16 09:00 PM at Ace Hotel Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Fri Dec 16 2016
- Wham Bam Bowie Band - David Bowie Tribute Band, The Orange Peel tickets for 12/23 09:00 PM at The Orange Peel, Asheville, NC
- Fri Dec 23 2016
- Phoenix Symphony: Brent Havens & Tony Vincent - The Music of David Bowie, Phoenix Symphony Hall tickets for 12/30 07:30 PM at Phoenix Symphony Hall, Phoenix, AZ
- Fri Dec 30 2016
- Thin White Dukes - David Bowie Tribute, Granada Theater - Dallas tickets for 01/06 09:00 PM at Granada Theater Dallas, Dallas, TX
- Fri Jan 06 2017
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra: The Music of David Bowie, Atlanta Symphony Hall tickets for 01/20 08:00 PM at Atlanta Symphony Hall, Atlanta, GA
- Fri Jan 20 2017
- Rebel Rebel - A Tribute to David Bowie, Silver Creek Event Center At Four Winds tickets for 01/20 09:00 PM at Silver Creek Event Center At Four Winds, New Buffalo, MI
- Fri Jan 20 2017
- Celebrating David Bowie, The Wiltern tickets for 01/25 07:00 PM at The Wiltern, Los Angeles, CA
- Wed Jan 25 2017
- The Music of David Bowie & Nashville Symphony, Schermerhorn Symphony Center tickets for 01/27 08:00 PM at Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Nashville, TN
- Fri Jan 27 2017
- The Florida Orchestra: Brent Havens: The Music of David Bowie, Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center tickets for 02/03 08:00 PM at Mahaffey Theater At The Progress Energy Center, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Fri Feb 03 2017
- Classic Albums Live Tribute Show: David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust & The Spiders From Mars, Centre In The Square - Ontario tickets for 02/09 08:00 PM at Centre In The Square Ontario, Kitchener, ON
- Thu Feb 09 2017
- Classic Albums Live Tribute Show: David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust & The Spiders From Mars, Harold Shenkman Hall tickets for 03/22 08:00 PM at Harold Shenkman Hall, Ottawa, ON
- Wed Mar 22 2017
- Classic Albums Live Tribute Show: David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust, Chandler Center For The Arts tickets for 04/09 07:00 PM at Chandler Center For The Arts, Chandler, AZ
- Sun Apr 09 2017
David Bowie – A Rock Legend To Remember
David Bowie was a musical chameleon, making his presence known in every era. He was a contemporary pop star, an art rocker, a folksinger and a charismatic soul-man. Bowie is perhaps among those very few artists who found acceptance in the new wave era, as he kept up with the changing trends. He went on to embrace grunge, experimented with dance and rap music, and also got his hands dirty in the industrial rock. Fans loved whatever he presented and he secured his place in music history.
One of the things that Bowie will forever be remembered for is his stage characters. He found immense fame as an impersonator and the personas he developed for his music. Some of his popular role-playing includes the rock star Aladdin Sane, Major Tom the astronaut, the Thin White Duke and Ziggy Stardust, his most recognizable character.
David Bowie not just penned masterpieces for himself, but also for other artists. He was the mastermind behind Freddie Mercury’s “Under Pressure” and “The Man Who Sold The World” by Nirvana. His own hits include “Let’s Dance”, “Fashion”, “Ashes to Ashes”, “Modern Love” and “Alabama Song”.
David Bowie’s death was a huge shock for the fans as he kept his illness under the wraps. Only close friends knew that he was battling the last stage of liver cancer and like a true music legend, he passed away after releasing his final album “Blackstar”. He left the world with the joy of having his last record topping the music charts worldwide. Countless people hit the streets after learning of his death, some paying tribute to the star by dressing like him, others leaving behind flowers and cards at the places where he spent most of his time and lighting candles his name. David Bowie’s memory and work lives on as musicians continue his legacy.
Musicians Mourn The Death Of Bowie As Tributes Of All Kinds Unfold Worldwide
It was earlier announced that 2016 Grammy Awards ceremony would be dedicated to David Bowie and Lady Gaga has been given the responsibility to pay tribute to the titan of entertainment. Honoring the legend with an 8-minute medley, Gaga in her typical eccentric style has found an additional way to commemorate her love for the icon. She got Bowie’s face tattooed on her left side, which is said to be her 18th inking so far. Other than the “Born This Way” singer, Kate Moss, Arcade Fire and Flaming Lips are all set with their own tributes to David Bowie.
2016 will be a year of David Bowie tributes as more and more artists and entertainment companies announce their shows. Here are some of the shows that fans with David Bowie tickets can look forward to.
Wham Bam Bowie Band – Embodying the vision and sound of Ziggy Stardust, they recreate the energy and magic of the 70s, presenting Bowie’s music in a fresh and new way. The band will be performing in Raleigh on March 19.
The Music of David Bowie – Taking place on March 30 at the Kleinhans Music Hall, Jeans n' Classics artists will celebrate the musical legacy of Bowie.
The Music of David Bowie: Cyndi Lauper, Jakob Dylan & The Roots – Multiple performances will take in New York City, as popular venues such as the Radio City Music Hall, Carnegie Hall and New York City Winery will pay tribute to the “Heroes” star.