Darlene Love Tickets
Get ready to have an amazing concert experience. Darlene Love is now coming to give you a series of performances full of brilliant music, amazing atmosphere and lots of entertainment. Do not miss this exciting event as it is surely going to be a treat for all music lovers. So what are you waiting for? Be a part of this musical extravaganza by purchasing your Darlene Love tickets right away and gear up for a mesmerizing night with your family and friends.
Darlene Love Venues
- Darlene Love B.B. King Blues Club & Grill - New York
- Darlene Love Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Darlene Love Christopher Cohan Center
- Darlene Love Count Basie Theatre
- Darlene Love Howard Theatre - DC
- Darlene Love Strand-Capitol Performing Arts Center
- Darlene Love The Cabot - Cabot Performing Arts Center
- Darlene Love The Ridgefield Playhouse
Darlene Love Cities
Latest Darlene Love Events
- Darlene Love, The Cabot Cabot Performing Arts Center tickets for 12/08 08:00 PM The Cabot Cabot Performing Arts Center
- Thu Dec 08 2016
- Darlene Love, B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York tickets for 12/17 08:00 PM B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York
- Sat Dec 17 2016
- Darlene Love, The Ridgefield Playhouse tickets for 12/18 08:00 PM The Ridgefield Playhouse
- Sun Dec 18 2016
- Darlene Love, Strand Capitol Performing Arts Center tickets for 12/22 07:30 PM Strand Capitol Performing Arts Center
- Thu Dec 22 2016
- Darlene Love, B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York tickets for 12/23 08:00 PM B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York
- Fri Dec 23 2016
- Darlene Love, B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York tickets for 12/26 08:00 PM B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York
- Mon Dec 26 2016
- Darlene Love, B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York tickets for 01/06 07:00 PM B.B. King Blues Club & Grill New York
- Fri Jan 06 2017
- Darlene Love, Bergen Performing Arts Center tickets for 02/11 08:00 PM Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Sat Feb 11 2017
- Darlene Love, Christopher Cohan Center tickets for 02/18 08:00 PM Christopher Cohan Center
- Sat Feb 18 2017
Born on the 26th of July, 1941, Darlene Love is currently seventy one years old. She belongs to Hawthorne, California but was born in Los Angeles. Her birth name was Darlene Wright, but she later changed her last name to Love. She is not only a very talented singer but she is also a brilliant actress. Her music revolves around the genres of rock, pop and jazz. Love hit the music industry in the year 1959 and ever since then, she has been creating quality music for her fans and performing all over the world. She was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in December of the year 2010 for her life’s work and her career in the music industry, which has stretched over more than five decades.
Darlene Love’s first singing experience occurred when she became a member of a church choir in Hawthorne. She worked as a vocalist of a band called Echoes in the year 1957. Later, she left the band and joined a girl band known as The Blossoms, where she also worked as the lead singer. This was a three member group and they released numerous songs but did not manage to get much success. In the year 1962, the band began to work with Phil Spector, who was a renowned producer of the time.
Due to her powerful voice, Love quickly went on to become a very popular singer. She had a distinctive voice which attracted the listeners. Due to that, the group managed to perform with some of the rock and roll legends of the time such as Tom Jones, Sonny and Cher, Sam Cooke, Elvis Presley, The Beach Boys, Dionne Warwick, and many more as well. The Blossoms were hired by Phil Spector to record a track called He’s A Rebel in the year 1962. The song however, was not released under the name of the band. It was issued under the name of the Crystals, who were another girl band supervised by Phil.
The song went on to become a big hit and managed to reach the number one place on the charts in the United States. Following the success of the track, The Blossoms recorded another song which was also released under the name of the Crystals. It was titled He’s Sure The Boy I Love. This too became a phenomenal success. Spector saw Darlene’s potential and set out to make her a star. This was when he gave her the stage name of "Darlene Love." He produced numerous recordings with her such as Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), which is known today as one of the greatest love songs ever; Today I Met The Boy I’m Going to Marry, which went on to become a top forty hit; and countless more as well.
In the year 1968, Love was chosen to be part of the choir of a famous television show by Elvis Presley known as ’68 Comeback Special. This show launched his comeback in the United States. In the 70s, she tried her hand at acting and played herself in a Broadway musical known as Leader of the Pack. This too, went on to become a considerable success.
Darlene Love is now coming back to give you some exciting shows once again. Be there by buying your Darlene Love tickets today and have an amazing musical experience.