Daddy Yankee Miami Tickets
Daddy Yankee and Don Omar have announced a tour that’s kind of rare in music. Titled “The Kingdom: Daddy Yankee vs. Don Omar,” the road trip will pit the kings of urban music against each other. Known for their infamous rivalry, each considers himself the pioneer of Reggaeton genre. Both artists acknowledged their rivalry recently but stated that it has developed into a cordial one. According to Omar, “We are not best friends, but we respect each other. The desire to be the best is what has pushed us to be better.” What do you say, are you ready to witness this epic battle between two of the genre’s heavyweights? Grab your Daddy Yankee Miami tickets and watch the battle live.
Reggaeton aficionados will be treated to a one of a kind tour. Creating history in Latin music, the Puerto Rican singers will take on each other in a unique touring extravaganza titled “The Kingdom: Daddy Yankee vs. Don Omar”. Here’s why their shows are not to be missed this season.
· The concept of the show is similar to that of a boxing match, but instead of gloves, Daddy Yankee and Don Omar will be having mics in their hands. Each will take turns in singing songs from their selected sets and the performance will be divided into rounds.
· Crowd will serve as the referee in this musical boxing match. A special app has been designed for the tour which will allow the fans to vote for every set.
· The duo has promised fans hits after hits, claiming that they won’t stop dancing throughout the show. They will be rocking songs known to the entire world.
· Both these singers are pumped up for this musical rumble and Omar has even likened it to a sport in which he plans on coming out as the best athlete.
· Daddy Yankee is excited for the opportunity and believes that despite the rivalry – which according to him has now faded. Both artists owe it to fans to do something special and take the genre to the next level. In his words “For the first time two most successful trajectories in musica urbana will rock the stage on the same night.”
So, are you ready for this Latin urban faceoff?