Culture Club Tickets
A popular group from the 80’s new romantic movement, Culture Club is a new wave, pop rock band. Recognized for their infectiously catchy pop singles and their bold dressing, the band carved a niche for itself in the music industry. Culture Club is perhaps most noticeable for their cross-dressing front-man, Boy George. The enigmatic group generated headlines in the press during the 80’s and still continues to captivate the attention of the public and the media with their catchy hits. Culture Club tickets are now available for their latest concerts. Get yours now to listen to songs like “Karma Chameleon”, “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me” and “Time,” live.
Culture Club Venues
- Culture Club Bell Auditorium
- Culture Club Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts
- Culture Club Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino
- Culture Club Fred Kavli Theatre - Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- Culture Club Genesee Theatre
- Culture Club Jack Singer Concert Hall
- Culture Club Knoxville Civic Auditorium
- Culture Club MTS Centre
- Culture Club Northlands Coliseum
- Culture Club Rebel - Toronto
- Culture Club Segerstrom Center For The Arts - Segerstrom Hall
- Culture Club Treasure Island Event Center - MN
- Culture Club Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts
Culture Club Cities
Latest Culture Club Events
- Culture Club, Treasure Island Event Center MN tickets for 11/04 08:00 PM Treasure Island Event Center MN
- Fri Nov 04 2016
- Culture Club, Segerstrom Center For The Arts Segerstrom Hall tickets for 11/09 07:30 PM Segerstrom Center For The Arts Segerstrom Hall
- Wed Nov 09 2016
- Culture Club, Fred Kavli Theatre Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza tickets for 11/10 07:00 PM Fred Kavli Theatre Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- Thu Nov 10 2016
- Culture Club, Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino tickets for 11/11 08:00 PM Fantasy Springs Resort & Casino
- Fri Nov 11 2016
- Culture Club, Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts tickets for 11/12 07:00 PM Tuacahn Amphitheatre and Centre for the Arts
- Sat Nov 12 2016
- Culture Club, Jack Singer Concert Hall tickets for 11/18 07:30 PM Jack Singer Concert Hall
- Fri Nov 18 2016
- Culture Club, Northlands Coliseum tickets for 11/19 07:30 PM Northlands Coliseum
- Sat Nov 19 2016
- Culture Club, Bell Auditorium tickets for 11/23 07:30 PM Bell Auditorium
- Wed Nov 23 2016
- Culture Club, Knoxville Civic Auditorium tickets for 11/26 07:30 PM Knoxville Civic Auditorium
- Sat Nov 26 2016
- Culture Club, Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts tickets for 11/28 08:00 PM Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts
- Mon Nov 28 2016
Formed in the 1980’s, the popular British pop rock band gained a fair bit of publicity even during their earlier days. Led by the cross-dressing Boy George, as lead singer, the band’s other founding member was bassist Mikey Craig. George and Craig originally formed the band with the title, In Praise of Lemmings, which was later changed to Sex Gang Children after guitarist John Suede joined the group. Jon Moss was soon included as the drummer. In 1981, Suede was replaced by Roy Hay and the band was renamed, Culture Club.
Early in 1982, the band signed up with Virgin Records and released their first two singles “White Boy” and “I’m Afraid of Me”. Neither of these made the charts but by that time the charismatic band leader was beginning to feature in the British fashion and music press.
Culture Club’s first breakthrough came with their hit single “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me” which rocketed to the top of the charts, peaking at number two on the Billboard Hot 100. The song was included in their hit debut album, Kissing To Be Clever. The album also spawned other hit singles like “Time” and “I’ll Tumble 4Ya”.
Colour By Numbers became their second hit album, climbing to number two on the Billboard 200 chart. The album contained Culture Club’s massive, genre-defining hit “Karma Chameleon” which reached the top spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Color By Numbers went quadruple platinum but its successor, Waking Up With The House On Fire, achieved only modest success. However, the band continued to rack up hits including “It’s a Miracle” and “Miss Me Blind”, both of which reached the top ten on various charts.
Culture Club received the “Best British Group” award at the Brit Awards in 1984. They also won the Grammy Award for “Best New Artist” the same year. The group has been nominated for a couple of American Music Awards and MTV Video Music Awards. Their song “Time (Clock of The Heart)” has been included in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame’s list of five hundred songs that shaped rock and roll.
The group disintegrated in 1987 as the members began to pursue solo careers. In 1998 they reunited and came out with the album, Don’t Mind If I Do featuring the notable song “Strange Voodoo”. Over the years, the band continued to release albums and songs achieving moderate success.
Over the course of their career, the group has explored a variety of genres including pop, rock, reggae and soul. Considered one of the most influential groups of the eighties, Culture Club has sold more than fifty million records and ten of their singles reached the US Top 40 list.
If you are a fan of this legendary band, be sure to get Culture Club tickets for their latest concert tour. The group is recognized for putting on energetic and exciting shows. During the band’s upcoming tour, fans can hope to listen to Culture Club’s greatest hits. So give your ears a treat. Go witness the legendary 80’s group live as they bring forth their classy dance hits and top singles on their latest North American tour.
Q:Will I be able to buy Culture Club Tickets 2016 on the day of the event?
A:Our trusted brokers offer Culture Club Tickets on a first come first serve basis. Yes, you will be able to buy your tickets on the day of the event but only if they are available and not sold-out by then. It is always a risk putting off your purchase till the last day and always better to get your tickets as soon as possible.