Craig Morgan Tickets
Craig Morgan is a country music singer from Kingston Springs, Tennessee. He has been in the industry since the year 2000 and has produced seventeen hits that have charted the Billboard’s country lists. Craig Morgan tickets for his upcoming show will soon be available to his fans.
Craig Morgan Venues
- Craig Morgan Golden Nugget - Lake Charles
- Grand Ole Opry: Craig Morgan, Larry Gatlin and The Gatlin Brothers & Bill Anderson Grand Ole Opry House
- Craig Morgan Innovation Amphitheater
- Craig Morgan Island View Casino
- Opry At The Ryman: Craig Morgan Ryman Auditorium
- Craig Morgan & Sister Hazel Waupaca County Fairgrounds
Craig Morgan Tickets
- Thu Aug 23 2018Thu Aug 23 2018
- Buy Craig Morgan & Sister Hazel, Waupaca County Fairgrounds Tickets for 08/23 07:00 PM Craig Morgan & Sister Hazel, Waupaca County Fairgrounds tickets for 08/23 07:00 PM at Waupaca County Fairgrounds, Weyauwega, WI
- Thu Aug 23 2018
- Tue Sep 25 2018Tue Sep 25 2018
- Buy Grand Ole Opry: Craig Morgan, Larry Gatlin and The Gatlin Brothers & Bill Anderson, Grand Ole Opry House Tickets for 09/25 07:00 PM Grand Ole Opry: Craig Morgan, Larry Gatlin and The Gatlin Brothers & Bill Anderson, Grand Ole Opry House tickets for 09/25 07:00 PM at Grand Ole Opry House, Nashville, TN
- Tue Sep 25 2018
- Fri Sep 28 2018Fri Sep 28 2018
- Buy Craig Morgan, Island View Casino Tickets for 09/28 08:00 PM Craig Morgan, Island View Casino tickets for 09/28 08:00 PM at Island View Casino, Gulfport, MS
- Fri Sep 28 2018
- Tue Oct 16 2018Tue Oct 16 2018
- Buy Grand Ole Opry: Luke Combs, Craig Morgan & Charlie Daniels Band, Grand Ole Opry House Tickets for 10/16 07:00 PM Grand Ole Opry: Luke Combs, Craig Morgan & Charlie Daniels Band, Grand Ole Opry House tickets for 10/16 07:00 PM at Grand Ole Opry House, Nashville, TN
- Tue Oct 16 2018
- Fri Nov 09 2018Fri Nov 09 2018
- Buy Craig Morgan, Golden Nugget - Lake Charles Tickets for 11/09 08:30 PM Craig Morgan, Golden Nugget - Lake Charles tickets for 11/09 08:30 PM at Golden Nugget Lake Charles, Lake Charles, LA
- Fri Nov 09 2018
- Sat Nov 10 2018Sat Nov 10 2018
- Buy Craig Morgan, Innovation Amphitheater Tickets for 11/10 07:00 PM Craig Morgan, Innovation Amphitheater tickets for 11/10 07:00 PM at Innovation Amphitheater, Winder, GA
- Sat Nov 10 2018
Craig first began his career as a singer after serving the United States Army for a considerable period of time. He was signed by Atlantic Records with whom he released his first hit record. After the Nashville branch of the company closed down, he moved to a different label, Broken Bow Records. With them, he recorded and released three more albums. Among his biggest hits of the time is "That’s What I Love About Sunday", a song that remained on the top of the charts for nearly a month. It was also the biggest country music hit of that year. Since then, Morgan has changed one more label and has released a greatest hits compilation album.
Morgan was born and raised in Tennessee. He received education in medicine and eventually was recruited into the army as a medical technician. On finishing his term and returning home, he did several different jobs in order to look after his family. For a short time, he worked at Wal-Mart and later on tried his luck as a construction worker. He eventually moved to Nashville to pursue a career in music. He started small, working for different companies as a demo singer for songwriters or other recording companies. These demos found their way to some influential producers in Nashville, in particular to those at Atlantic Records. Thus by the year 2000, he had released his debut album, "Craig Morgan". Norro Wilson and Buddy Cannon worked on the album as producers while Harley Allen and Bill Anderson helped write the songs. The first single, "Something to Write Home About" managed to reach the top 50 on Billboard and the follow up track featured Merle Haggard.
Morgan’s first album received largely mixed reviews. Country Standard Time said that although Morgan has a nice singing voice, the songs themselves seem too manufactured and have nothing new to offer. Others called the first single a pedestrian effort, but did notice the potential in his voice and music to make it big in the country music scene. Morgan later on released a Christmas single as well called "The Kid in Me." It was around this time that the record label’s Nashville division closed down. Craig however assured his fans that his career was safe because he was still under a contract.
The following year, Morgan got signed to Broken Bow Records, which was an independent company. Finally, in 2003, he was able to release his sophomore record, "I Love It." The first single from it was "God, Family and Country", which was meant as a tribute to Randy Hardison, who used to be his session drummer. The song also managed to reach the top 50. The next tune to be released was "Almost Home" which reached the top ten. This was in fact the very first time that any of his songs had charted so high on the charts. It also brought him to the Billboard Hot 100 charts, making it his first mainstream breakthrough single. Moreover, Kerry Kurt Phillips and Morgan ending up winning the songwriters award at the Broadcast Music Incorporated. The next singles off this album were "Look At Us" and "Every Friday Afternoon", both of which managed to reach the top 30.
In September of 2008, Morgan was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry. This is a huge honor as he was ranked along some of the biggest names in the industry such as Dolly Parton and Martina McBride. During this period of time, he got signed to Sony BMG Records in Nashville. With them, he released yet another album, "That’s Why" which produced top 10 hits such as "Love Remembers" and "This Ain’t Nothing."
Morgan’s latest work has been his 2011 album "This Ole Boy". In 2013, he released a compilation album called "The Journey (Livin’ Hits)" which he is planning to promote in concert for the rest of the summer. Craig Morgan tickets must be booked in time to attend the event.
Craig Morgan Schedule
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Craig Morgan's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Weyauwega at the Waupaca County Fairgrounds on 23-Aug-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Nashville at the Ryman Auditorium on 11-Dec-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|Craig Morgan & Sister Hazel||Waupaca County Fairgrounds||Weyauwega, WI||Thu Aug 23 201808/23 07:00 PM|
|Grand Ole Opry: Craig Morgan, Larry Gatlin and The Gatlin Brothers & Bill Anderson||Grand Ole Opry House||Nashville, TN||Tue Sep 25 201809/25 07:00 PM|
|Craig Morgan||Island View Casino||Gulfport, MS||Fri Sep 28 201809/28 08:00 PM|
|Grand Ole Opry: Luke Combs, Craig Morgan & Charlie Daniels Band||Grand Ole Opry House||Nashville, TN||Tue Oct 16 201810/16 07:00 PM|
|Craig Morgan||Golden Nugget - Lake Charles||Lake Charles, LA||Fri Nov 09 201811/09 08:30 PM|
|Craig Morgan||Innovation Amphitheater||Winder, GA||Sat Nov 10 201811/10 07:00 PM|
|Opry At The Ryman: Craig Morgan||Ryman Auditorium||Nashville, TN||Tue Nov 13 201811/13 07:00 PM|
|Opry At The Ryman: Luke Combs & Craig Morgan||Ryman Auditorium||Nashville, TN||Tue Dec 11 201812/11 07:00 PM|
Craig Morgan Tickets Prices
The average price for Craig Morgan Tickets start from $115. The minimum get in price is $40 for Craig Morgan Tickets at the Island View Casino, Gulfport. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Craig Morgan & Sister Hazel||Weyauwega||23-Aug-18||$115||$55|
|Grand Ole Opry: Craig Morgan, Larry Gatlin and The Gatlin Brothers & Bill Anderson||Nashville||25-Sep-18||$215||$73|
|Grand Ole Opry: Luke Combs, Craig Morgan & Charlie Daniels Band||Nashville||16-Oct-18||$216||$75|
|Craig Morgan||Lake Charles||9-Nov-18||$202||$50|
|Opry At The Ryman: Craig Morgan||Nashville||13-Nov-18||$321||$114|
|Opry At The Ryman: Luke Combs & Craig Morgan||Nashville||11-Dec-18||$269||$85|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.