Exciting news for all 90s’ music fans – the nostalgic “I Love the ’90s Tour” has hit the road and some great reviews have been coming in already. A slew of 90s’ R&B and hip-hop stars have joined forces for this mega trek that has been extended till October on popular demand. The star-studded lineup features Tone Loc, Salt-N-Pepa, Kool Moe Dee, Coolio, Rob Base, Kid ‘N Play, Young MC and Biz Markie. Called “one big 90s party”, it also brings to the stage all-time favorites, All-4-One and Color Me Badd. Those who have attended the initial shows claim that it’s a once in a lifetime experience. Fans are lining up to catch their favorite artists live, and Coolio tickets are especially in demand as the Grammy winning rapper will be hitting the stage after a long time.
- I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Rob Base, Kid N Play & Coolio Brandon Amphitheater
- Coolio St. Augustine Amphitheatre
- I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Tone Loc, Kid N Play, Young MC & Coolio The Wharf Amphitheatre
- Coolio Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre At Encore Park
- Fri Jun 08 2018Fri Jun 08 2018
- Buy I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Rob Base, Kid N Play & Coolio, Brandon Amphitheater Tickets for 06/08 07:00 PM I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Rob Base, Kid N Play & Coolio, Brandon Amphitheater tickets for 06/08 07:00 PM at Brandon Amphitheater, Brandon, MS
- Fri Jun 08 2018
- Sat Jun 09 2018Sat Jun 09 2018
- Buy I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Rob Base, Tone Loc & Coolio, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre At Encore Park Tickets for 06/09 07:00 PM I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Rob Base, Tone Loc & Coolio, Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre At Encore Park tickets for 06/09 07:00 PM at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre At Encore Park, Alpharetta, GA
- Sat Jun 09 2018
- Fri Jun 15 2018Fri Jun 15 2018
- Buy I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Tone Loc, Kid N Play, Young MC & Coolio, The Wharf Amphitheatre Tickets for 06/15 07:30 PM I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Tone Loc, Kid N Play, Young MC & Coolio, The Wharf Amphitheatre tickets for 06/15 07:30 PM at The Wharf Amphitheatre, Orange Beach, AL
- Fri Jun 15 2018
- Sat Jun 16 2018Sat Jun 16 2018
- Buy I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Kid N Play, Coolio & Tone Loc, St. Augustine Amphitheatre Tickets for 06/16 07:00 PM I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Kid N Play, Coolio & Tone Loc, St. Augustine Amphitheatre tickets for 06/16 07:00 PM at St. Augustine Amphitheatre, Saint Augustine, FL
- Sat Jun 16 2018
90s’ Icon Coolio – West Coast Rap Superstar
Entering the industry in the late 80s, Coolio was among the first rappers to mix street language and subject matter with pop. A fan of the 70s’ funk and laid back West Coast music, Coolio produced easygoing beats that had a touch of hardcore elements. He made his debut with the band WC and the Maad Circle and after releasing a hit album with them, embarked on a solo career. In 1994 he came out with his own album “It Takes a Thief”, which earned a lot of acclaim for its ingenious approach. Despite being a gangsta rap album, it featured lighthearted and humorous songs, finding popularity because of the lead track Fantastic Voyage. It peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100 and number two on the Billboard Hot Rap Tracks.
Coolio’s second album “Gangsta’s Paradise” placed him on the world rap map, reaching the top of the Billboard Hot 100 charts. The title track earned him his first Grammy Award for the “Best Rap Solo Performance” and featured in the movie “Dangerous Minds”. Selling more than 6 million copies, the song dominated the radio and charts all through the year, bringing the Compton rapper international recognition. Taking the west coast hip-hop sound to a wider audience, Coolio composed inescapable hooks, party jams, slow-burning rhythms and upbeat g-funk. He was especially lauded for his lack of graphic violence that most rappers are known for and instead he used emotions and grit to bring authenticity into his lyrics. Following his breakthrough success, Coolio released several more albums and hit songs. He also toured regularly, selling out Coolio tickets for his concerts and special performances.
Coolio’s Successful Transition From Music To Acting
It was not just Coolio’s hard-hitting songs that made it to the motion pictures, but the singer himself landed important roles in popular movies. He has also been making cameo appearances on television shows. Like his music, his acting work is also quite diversified including famed ventures like “Sabrina The Teen Witch”, “Batman & Robin”, “Muppets Tonight” and “Dracula 3000”. Coolio also appeared in reality shows like “Celebrity Big Brother”, “Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off” and “Celebrity Wife Swap”. He started his own cooking web series, “Cooking with Coolio” that has up till now recorded more than four million viewers.
More About “I Love the ’90s Tour”
The multiple-headliner nostalgia spectacle, “I Love the ’90s Tour” hit the road on April 15, with the plan of running a few shows in spring. Its immense popularity and demand resulted in additional dates and now it has turned into a nationwide tour. The big 90s’ party is taking people back in time, to the era when hip-hop and rap infiltrated the charts, and experimental artists like Coolio, Vanilla Ice, Young MC, Tone Loc and Salt-N-Pepa dominated the radio. Fans can expect to hear chartbusters such as “Let’s Talk About Sex”, “Ice, Ice Baby”, “Shoop”, “It Takes Two”, “Bust A Move” and “Gangsta’s Paradise”. Get your 90s’ fix with this arena-sized dance party.
Nothing beats the joy of watching your favorite music artist perform live! Coolio's concert dates are out and fans are looking forward to the upcoming shows. The next concert will be held in Brandon at the Brandon Amphitheater on 8-Jun-18, while the last available date is for the event scheduled for Saint Augustine at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre on 16-Jun-18. For complete information regarding dates and venues, please visit our website.
|I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Rob Base, Kid N Play & Coolio||Brandon Amphitheater||Brandon, MS||Fri Jun 08 201806/08 07:00 PM|
|I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Rob Base, Tone Loc & Coolio||Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre At Encore Park||Alpharetta, GA||Sat Jun 09 201806/09 07:00 PM|
|I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Tone Loc, Kid N Play, Young MC & Coolio||The Wharf Amphitheatre||Orange Beach, AL||Fri Jun 15 201806/15 07:30 PM|
|I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Kid N Play, Coolio & Tone Loc||St. Augustine Amphitheatre||Saint Augustine, FL||Sat Jun 16 201806/16 07:00 PM|
Coolio Tickets Prices
The average price for Coolio Tickets start from $86. The minimum get in price is $28 for Coolio Tickets at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre At Encore Park, Alpharetta. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Rob Base, Kid N Play & Coolio||Brandon||8-Jun-18||$125||$43|
|I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Rob Base, Tone Loc & Coolio||Alpharetta||9-Jun-18||$123||$28|
|I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Tone Loc, Kid N Play, Young MC & Coolio||Orange Beach||15-Jun-18||$86||$33|
|I Love The 90s: Salt N Pepa, Kid N Play, Coolio & Tone Loc||Saint Augustine||16-Jun-18||$111||$90|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.