Common is the stage name of Lonnie Rashid Lynn Jr. who is among the shining stars on the hip hop front of America. The multi talented artist released his first album titled Can I Borrow a Dollar in 1992, which brought him significant popularity among the local crowd that followed him enthusiastically through the nineties. He then had the opportunity to work alongside Soulquarians that is a well known intriguing mix of artists from different states, who all perform hip hop and neo soul music. After this collaborative act, the upcoming musician received much prominence and recognition that can arguably be marked as his first big break. He then released an album with a major label company called Like Water for Chocolate, which brought him, enormously successful commercially while also helped him garner overwhelming critical appreciation. Since then Common tickets have been widely viewed as a tremendous opportunity to witness a real, essentially entertaining and musically correct hip hop act.
- Buy Common Kings, Brooklyn Bowl - NY Tickets for Tue Dec 19 2017 Tue Dec 19 2017Common Kings, Brooklyn Bowl - NY, tickets for 12/19 20:00 at Brooklyn Bowl - NY, Brooklyn, NY
- Tue Dec 19 2017
- Buy Matisyahu & Common Kings, Paradise Rock Club Tickets for Thu Dec 21 2017 Thu Dec 21 2017Matisyahu & Common Kings, Paradise Rock Club, tickets for 12/21 21:00 at Paradise Rock Club, Boston, MA
- Thu Dec 21 2017
- Buy A Common Deer Xmas Show: Blue Sky Miners & A Fellow Ship, Lees Palace Tickets for Fri Dec 22 2017 Fri Dec 22 2017A Common Deer Xmas Show: Blue Sky Miners & A Fellow Ship, Lees Palace, tickets for 12/22 21:00 at Lees Palace, Toronto, ON
- Fri Dec 22 2017
- Buy Matisyahu & Common Kings, Paradise Rock Club Tickets for Fri Dec 22 2017 Fri Dec 22 2017Matisyahu & Common Kings, Paradise Rock Club, tickets for 12/22 21:00 at Paradise Rock Club, Boston, MA
- Fri Dec 22 2017
- Buy Matisyahu & Common Kings, Capitol Theatre - Port Chester Tickets for Sat Dec 23 2017 Sat Dec 23 2017Matisyahu & Common Kings, Capitol Theatre - Port Chester, tickets for 12/23 20:00 at Capitol Theatre - Port Chester, Port Chester, NY
- Sat Dec 23 2017
- Buy Devon Gilfillian, Common Grounds Tickets for Thu Feb 1 2018 Thu Feb 1 2018Devon Gilfillian, Common Grounds, tickets for 02/01 20:00 at Common Grounds, Waco, TX
- Thu Feb 1 2018
- Buy Jenny & Tyler, Common Grounds Tickets for Mon Feb 12 2018 Mon Feb 12 2018Jenny & Tyler, Common Grounds, tickets for 02/12 19:30 at Common Grounds, Waco, TX
- Mon Feb 12 2018
- Buy Noah Gundersen, Common Grounds Tickets for Fri Feb 16 2018 Fri Feb 16 2018Noah Gundersen, Common Grounds, tickets for 02/16 20:00 at Common Grounds, Waco, TX
- Fri Feb 16 2018
Common’s 1994 album called Resurrection helped him develop a more extensive base for critical appraise that spread all the way over the Chicago locals. The album did comparatively well, bringing him a very encouraging response from the fans of underground alternative and hip hop music. This album release marked the last time Common produced an album in complete collaboration with production head No I.D., who had been working with since long.
Common has the opportunity of appearing on a compilation CD titled America is Dying Slowly by Red Hot Organization, which was performed alongside many big time prominent musical acts such as Wu-Tang Clan, Fat Joe and Biz Markie. The CD was aimed to basically raise awareness about the widely prevalent AID epidemic in African American males. The CD was considerably praised and was considered to be a major ‘masterpiece’ by the famous magazine The Source. After some time Common was also noted for contributing to another album by the Red Hot Organization, which was essentially a tribute to Fela Kuti titled Red Hot and Riot, released in year 2002. He then participated in creating an exiting remake of Fela Kuti’s song Years of Tears and Sorrow alongside Djelimady Tounkara.
Common has been remarkable successful with his career consistently climbing high while covering major leaps. By 2008, the artist was reported to have made almost twelve million dollars, coming close to the ranks of Akon and Eminem with reference to his earnings, while he also accomplished the status of being the thirteenth top grossing musician for Hip Hop. His eight album was released in 2008, with its the first track called Universal Mind Control. The single was sung in coordination with Pharrell who was also involved in its production. The album’s EP featured an extra song that was titled Announcement, which again was produced in collaboration with Pharrell. His most recent single titled Ghetto Dreams from his upcoming album made it to the fans before the album called The Dreamer, The Believer was released, which has become a super favorite among the hip hop fans.
Common is one of those privileged artists who have received an extraordinarily huge amount of critical acclaim in the shape of dazzling academy awards from the likes of the high-end, prestigious Grammies. He grabbed his earliest Grammy award in 2003 in the category of Best R&B Song with his smashingly hot track Love of My Life, which he performed alongside Erykah Badu. He received a Grammy for the second time, with his song Southside that famously featured Kanye West released in 2007 in the album titled Finding Forever, winning the category of Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group. He has been nominated for Grammy Awards numerous times in various categories including Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Song Written for a Motion Picture, Best Urban/Alternative Performance and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration.
He has also won other significant awards like BET Awards, BET Hip Hop Awards and Black Reel Awards, while he has received nominations from Image Awards, Soul Train Awards, Vibe Awards and MTV Video Music Awards. If you are a hip hop fan then Common tickets are your super golden chance at experiencing the true power of the genre with an artist whose award-winning popularity has solely been on the ascending.
Common Tickets Prices
Currently the average price for Common tickets is $128. The date and location for this event is 9-Dec-17 at Wintrust Arena, Chicago. The minimum get-in price for Common tickets is $83.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|The V Show: Erykah Badu, Common, Musiq Soulchild & De La Soul||Chicago||9-Dec-17||$128||$83|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.