Comic Con Tickets
The annual comic convention, Comic Con is all set to provide the fans with an experience of a lifetime. Every year, thousands of people attend comic con, dressed up as their favorite comic characters, and get to meet various celebrities and enjoy a display of amazing science fiction films, toys, collectables, comics, video games and fantasy novels. You don’t need to be a kid to enjoy the Comic Con experience; in fact this event is for people of all ages who love comics and everything else that is related to science fiction and fantasy. So, in order to enjoy the ultimate experience, you should get your hands on the best Comic Con tickets beforehand.
Comic Con Venues
- Baltimore Comic-Con - 3 Day Pass Baltimore Convention Center
- Comic Con Colorado Convention Center
- Massive Comic Con - 2 Day Pass DCU Center
- El Paso Comic Con - Friday Admission El Paso Convention Center Hall
- Comic Con Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Comic Con Mortgage Solutions Financial Expo Center
- Comic Con San Diego Convention Center
- Emerald City Comic-Con - 4 Day Pass Washington State Convention Center
Comic Con Cities
Latest Comic Con Events
- Emerald City Comic-Con - 4 Day Pass, Washington State Convention Center tickets for 03/02 03:30 AM at Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, WA
- Thu Mar 02 2017
- Emerald City Comic-Con - Friday, Washington State Convention Center tickets for 03/03 10:00 AM at Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, WA
- Fri Mar 03 2017
- Emerald City Comic-Con - Sunday, Washington State Convention Center tickets for 03/05 10:00 AM at Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, WA
- Sun Mar 05 2017
- El Paso Comic Con - Friday Admission, El Paso Convention Center Hall tickets for 04/21 05:00 PM at El Paso Convention Center Hall, El Paso, TX
- Fri Apr 21 2017
- El Paso Comic Con - Saturday Admission, El Paso Convention Center Hall tickets for 04/22 10:00 AM at El Paso Convention Center Hall, El Paso, TX
- Sat Apr 22 2017
- El Paso Comic Con - Sunday Admission, El Paso Convention Center Hall tickets for 04/23 10:00 AM at El Paso Convention Center Hall, El Paso, TX
- Sun Apr 23 2017
- Massive Comic Con - 2 Day Pass, DCU Center tickets for 06/24 03:30 AM at DCU Center, Worcester, MA
- Sat Jun 24 2017
- Denver Comic-Con - 3 Day Pass, Colorado Convention Center tickets for 06/30 03:30 AM at Colorado Convention Center, Denver, CO
- Fri Jun 30 2017
- 2017 San Diego Comic-Con - 4 Day Badge, San Diego Convention Center tickets for 07/20 03:30 AM at San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA
- Thu Jul 20 2017
- Colorado Springs Comic Con - 3 Day Pass, Mortgage Solutions Financial Expo Center tickets for 08/25 03:30 AM at Mortgage Solutions Financial Expo Center, Colorado Springs, CO
- Fri Aug 25 2017
- Baltimore Comic-Con - 3 Day Pass, Baltimore Convention Center tickets for 09/22 03:30 AM at Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, MD
- Fri Sep 22 2017
Comic Con has become one of the most popular multi-genre entertainment and comic conventions of the US. According to the Forbes Magazine, Comic Con is “the largest convention of its kind in the world.” It is a unique platform that provides the fans the freedom to browse, buy and get amused from anything they want in reference to their favorite comic characters and fantasy films. Panels, programs, film screenings and a lot more has been organized for the 2014 Comic Con. If you’ve been waiting for this event, delay no more in reserving your Comic Con tickets.
Back in the 70s, a few science fiction fans, including, Ken Krueger, ShelDorf and Richard Alf took the initiative to start a comic book convention, without knowing that it would turn into the internationally acclaimed Comic Con. The first ever convention took place in southern California and was then called San Diego’s Golden State Comic-Minicon. Almost a hundred people attended the event, which helped the founders collect enough funds to organize a larger convention. Soon, the three day San Diego Comic Con was held at the Grant Hotel, entertaining an audience of over 300 people and once again turning out to be a huge success.
In the past, the attendance has topped up to 130,000 people and is increasing on annual basis. Not just the citizens, but many people from other cities and countries have been coming to attend Comic Con. Recently; many new activities have been introduced in order to provide the attendees with the best convention experience. Some of them include, art shows, costume competitions with prizes, autograph area, hands-on workshops, the Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards and several other educational and academic programming.
Those of you who are eager to meet famous, writers, actors, producers, comic creators, authors and many other creators of all aspects of the popular arts can enjoy a discussion session with them. The best thing about Comic Con is that the attendees get to take part in almost all the activities and are given the liberty to share whatever they feel regarding a particular session or program. All those who are excited to attend the 2014 Eisner Awards at the Comic-Con International, San Diego, must be eager to know about the nominations. Some of the categories that will soon have winners are, “Best Short Story,” “Best New Series,” “Best Publication for Teens,” “Best Digital/Webcomic” and “Best Writer/Artist”.
Another amazing part about the 2014 Comic Con is that you get to purchase merchandise from the stalls available, ranging from creative Comic Con t-shirts to caps, wrist bands and so on. Comic Con has covered everything for you in order to make your trip unforgettable. A variety of hotels and guest houses are also available in the Comic Con block, where you can easily place your luggage and go for a nap after you’ve enjoyed enough for the day.
People who don’t know much about Comic Con should know that this is not an ordinary convention. Comic Con is a wonderland, where lots of amazing things are going on at the same time. Celebrities, super heroes, live shows, award ceremonies, competitions and a lot more is coming your way via the 2014 Comic Con. You don’t want to miss this!
If you are a collector, you get to purchase custom made costumes, collectible card games, action figures, amazing t-shirts, signatures by celebrities, song albums, video games and a lot more. In the past, Comic Con has enjoyed a record attendance and is expecting to see a huge turnover once again. TV, films, anime, manga, webcomics and several amazing things are there to explore at this event. Whatever age group you belong to, Comic Con will have something for you to get amused from. So, gear up and start reserving your Comic Con tickets before there aren’t any left.
Comic Con Events Tickets Prices
The average price for Comic Con Tickets start from $62. The minimum get in price is $39 for Comic Con Tickets at the El Paso Convention Center Hall, El Paso. For a detailed look at ticket prices and amazing discounts, visit our website.
|Name||City||Date||Average Ticket Price||Get In Price
|Emerald City Comic-Con - 4 Day Pass||Seattle||2-Mar-17||$342||$342|
|Emerald City Comic-Con - Friday||Seattle||3-Mar-17||$109||$109|
|Emerald City Comic-Con - Sunday||Seattle||5-Mar-17||$104||$94|
|El Paso Comic Con - Friday Admission||El Paso||21-Apr-17||$62||$39|
|El Paso Comic Con - Saturday Admission||El Paso||22-Apr-17||$75||$67|
|El Paso Comic Con - Sunday Admission||El Paso||23-Apr-17||$67||$50|
|Massive Comic Con - 2 Day Pass||Worcester||24-Jun-17||$76||$76|
|Denver Comic-Con - 3 Day Pass||Denver||30-Jun-17||$180||$137|
|Denver Comic-Con - Friday Pass (Door Time: TBA)||Denver||30-Jun-17||$84||$84|
|Denver Comic-Con - Saturday Pass (Door Time: TBA)||Denver||1-Jul-17||$108||$85|
* Ticket Prices vary on hourly basis.