Columbus Symphony Orchestra Tickets
Columbus Symphony Orchestra tickets are among the best entertainment passes for live orchestra music this season. Loaded lineups of their upcoming events bring the Orchestra's best played music to audiences' nationwide. Classic music lovers can enjoy a wide range of attractions from the most authentic to innovative renditions of maestros. Currently playing its sixty-first season, the Columbus Symphony will share great music originally created by Dvorák, Handel, Bach, Beethoven, Debussy, Haydn and many more artists. Central Ohio and its neighbors will be able to enjoy series of live concerts that will be televised and broadcasted on radio as well.
Columbus Symphony Orchestra Venues
Columbus Symphony Orchestra Cities
Latest Columbus Symphony Orchestra Events
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra: Changes - A Symphonic Tribute to The Music of David Bowie, Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons tickets for 06/17 08:00 PM Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons
- Fri Jun 17 2016
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra: Indigo Girls, Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons tickets for 06/18 08:00 PM Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons
- Sat Jun 18 2016
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra: Melissa Etheridge, Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons tickets for 06/25 08:00 PM Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons
- Sat Jun 25 2016
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra: Patriotic Pops and Fireworks, Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons tickets for 07/02 08:00 PM Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons
- Sat Jul 02 2016
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra: Nelly - A Night of Symphonic Hip Hop, Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons tickets for 07/09 08:00 PM Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons
- Sat Jul 09 2016
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra: The Police Experience, Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons tickets for 07/16 08:00 PM Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons
- Sat Jul 16 2016
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra: Landslide - A Tribute to The Music of Fleetwood Mac, Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons tickets for 07/23 08:00 PM Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons
- Sat Jul 23 2016
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra & Ohio State Marching Band, Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons tickets for 07/29 08:00 PM Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons
- Fri Jul 29 2016
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra & Ohio State Marching Band, Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons tickets for 07/30 08:00 PM Bicentennial Pavilion At Columbus Commons
- Sat Jul 30 2016
Great music reaching out to hearts of millions in the USA and across international boundaries is what CSO is famous for. So don't miss out on the live act as Columbus Symphony Orchestra tickets bring an exclusive showcase of the in-house and young orchestra educational program; in collaboration with numerous pop, rock and blues outfits. As a part of its upcoming events string these innovative acts and collaborations are becoming popular with fans and following. Columbus Symphony Orchestra (CSO) is a music education and entertainment organization who has done justice to the cause of supporting and preserving classic music. Its outreach programming has added more color and dimension to its efforts. These efforts have allowed a wide diverse range of audience to connect with symphonic music.
CSO is an integral part of Columbus' Symphonic music scene. Together Ohio and Columbus have been homes to classic music support and activity for over two centuries. Since the beginning o the nineteenth century the music interest and social life of the locals made orchestra fairly significant. The area experienced classic music boom in the early 1800s and continued for more than hundred and fifty years. From Orchestral music in full glory to closing down of the grand Columbus Philharmonic in 1949 witnessed a downside. In response to this the Women's Association of the Philharmonic piloted the project of creating the areas' very own symphony orchestra. The association's collaboration with the Philharmonic musicians George Hardesty, William Poland and Theron McClure assembled a twenty eight member Columbus Little Symphony. Opening up their debut play in 1951 this orchestra's success depicted the demand and desire for classic music. With Henry Mazer and later Claude Monteux coming to the orchestra one after the other, the old school concerts became Columbus Little Symphony's signature performances. In 1955 the Columbus Little Symphony underwent structural reform and became the Columbus Symphony Orchestra.
Evan Whallon came to the CSO as its first conductor, and under his supervision the Columbus Symphony became a very special music house in the country. Interestingly the CSO was governed completely by women for almost a decade since its initiation. In order to change the image and increase the outreach of the Orchestra men were also made a part of the executive and administrative staff. As the music director Evan Whallon extended his hands to the Columbus Association Performing Arts and initiated the Ohio Theater project. This kind of an effort allowed the orchestra to become more active than before. The next step was to start an opera production funded by the National Endowment for the Arts helped CSO. It was in the seventies that The Barber of Seville CSO's debut opera and three complete staged productions became a part of the CSO's performances. The seventies also won numerous other funds and scholarships, allowing the CSO to hire full time musician. This step enabled superior quality performances an in another ten years, the orchestra became bigger than any other Ohio and Columbus. On CSO's thirtieth anniversary, the organization boasted of exuberant musical performances along with hundreds of educational programs. The Orchestra's collaboration with Roger Sessions was also nominated for a Grammy for Best Contemporary Composition in 1988.
The CSO experienced an incarnation when conductor Alessandro Siciliani joined as the Music Director. He extended out the concert symphonic series and pops concerts to a level never experienced before. The chamber orchestra alongside the ensemble series and outdoor pops concerts became the identity of the CSO. They attracted large audiences from across the United States; the fiftieth anniversary celebration at the Carnegie Hall in 2001 envisaged the fervor of the orchestra growing with time. The Orchestra keeps introducing fresh new concerts and performances becoming more exciting and inciting every time. This season, indulge in Columbus Symphony Orchestra's live magic; relax, rewind and rejuvenate senses like never before.
Q:Is there any special requirement that we have to fulfill to acquire columbus symphony discount tickets?
A:No. You can simply get Columbus Symphony Orchestra Tickets at a discounted price from our website. Just call our help desk to get your discount code.
Q:What are your columbus symphony ticket deals 3 31?
A:We are offering Columbus Symphony Orchestra Tickets on reasonable rates and that too on discounted rates. Check out the directions and place the order right away.