Colorado Symphony Orchestra Tickets
Colorado Symphony Orchestra is an American orchestra based in Denver, Colorado. Established back in 1989, on top of the Denver Symphony, this orchestra has been enchanting numerous audiences with their music be it backing up musicians or holding up their own performances, of which there are many. Colorado Symphony Orchestra is perhaps best known for its Masterworks series of classical programs, a twenty-one week series that takes place each season, as well as a number of Family, Pops, Holiday and Summer Park concerts.
Colorado Symphony Orchestra Venues
Latest Colorado Symphony Orchestra Events
- Styx & The Colorado Symphony, Red Rocks Amphitheatre tickets for 08/29 07:30 PM Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Mon Aug 29 2016
- Smokey Robinson & Colorado Symphony Orchestra, Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre tickets for 09/03 07:30 PM Fiddlers Green Amphitheatre
- Sat Sep 03 2016
- Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Christopher Dragon - The Second City Guide to the Symphony, Boettcher Concert Hall tickets for 09/24 07:30 PM Boettcher Concert Hall
- Sat Sep 24 2016
- Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Andrew Litton - La Boheme, Boettcher Concert Hall tickets for 10/22 07:30 PM Boettcher Concert Hall
- Sat Oct 22 2016
- Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Christopher Dragon - Raiders of the Lost Ark, Boettcher Concert Hall tickets for 10/28 07:30 PM Boettcher Concert Hall
- Fri Oct 28 2016
- Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Christopher Dragon - A Colorado Christmas, Boettcher Concert Hall tickets for 12/09 07:30 PM Boettcher Concert Hall
- Fri Dec 09 2016
- Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Christopher Dragon - Tribute to Leroy Anderson, Boettcher Concert Hall tickets for 01/14 07:30 PM Boettcher Concert Hall
- Sat Jan 14 2017
- Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Mark Wigglesworth - Symphonic Firsts, Boettcher Concert Hall tickets for 01/21 07:30 PM Boettcher Concert Hall
- Sat Jan 21 2017
- Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Christopher Dragon - Time For Three, Boettcher Concert Hall tickets for 03/11 07:30 PM Boettcher Concert Hall
- Sat Mar 11 2017
- Colorado Symphony Orchestra: Dianne Reeves, Boettcher Concert Hall tickets for 05/13 07:30 PM Boettcher Concert Hall
- Sat May 13 2017
Colorado Symphony Orchestra events are usually performed to jam-packed audiences number two hundred thousand, a number to rival and even surpass any pop concert. Performances usually take place at the Denver Performing Arts Complex, situated in the Boettcher Concert Hall and sometimes performances take place at the Pit Orchestra for the Opera Colorado performances Colorado Symphony Orchestra organizes. Colorado Symphony Orchestra owes much of its success and recognition to former music director and present conductor laureate, Marin Alsop, who acted as Colorado Symphony Orchestra’s music director for twelve years. It was during her stint as music director that this orchestra saw increased popularity not only at a regional level but also at a national level. The orchestra has also composed various recordings for the label, Naxos. She was succeeded by Jeffrey Kahane, who also brought about an era of popularity as well as a ‘stronger’ with the musicians making up the heart and soul of the orchestra.
Colorado Symphony Orchestra is presently playing Wagner's Die Walkure as part of its Masterworks series. This particular performance breathtakingly gives life to the majestic Ring Cycle by Wagner and it is this season’s finale. It is being offered by Christian Arming, a world renowned Viennese conductor, in particular Act One of Wagner’s epic Die Walkure. It will be performed by three of the world’s greatest Wagnerian singers and will feature Colorado Symphony Orchestra choruses such as the Bridal Chorus and the Spinning Chorus. So if Wagner is the name of your game, be sure to get hold of Colorado Symphony Orchestra tickets.
Colorado Symphony Orchestra will also be performing Pink Martini this season, a performance that captures the truly sensational and glamorous side of Hollywood. This particular personification of Hollywood has captured hearts all over the US of A, and is definitely worth listening to live. But, for an American, the event most worthy of Colorado Symphony Orchestra tickets is Celebrate America, a hilarious, family friendly concert that is a tribute to the greatest in American music, which has made the US a better place to live in. This orchestra will also be covering for the highly popular R&B outfit, Boyz II Men, an outfit that has won Grammy Awards.
Later on, Colorado Symphony Orchestra will be performing with the revivers of contemporary swing, the group Big Bad VooDoo Daddy as well as with world renowned Violinist, Joshua Bell, who has captivated audiences all over the world with his fresh, enchanting and breathtaking music that is truly a work of art. Similarly, the Masterworks series will feature a number of performances, later on after the Wagner performance, that will include Opening Night, Kahane & The Planets, Beethoven 7, Faure Requiem, All Dvorak, Brahms, Wagner & John Williams and Romeo & Juliet Dance. The Pops series will even feature a Bugs Bunny at the Symphony performance, a performance that definitely must be seen with your family, particular by children.
All in all, the Colorado Symphony Orchestra is clearly a group more than worthy of the title of one of the best orchestra groups in the US, if not the world, and with the leadership of such musical talents as Douglas Boyd, as the principal guest conductor, Marin Alsop, as the Conductor Laureate, Marvin Hamslich as the Principal Pops Conductor, Scott O’Neil as the resident conductor and Duain Wolfe as the chorus director. The Colorado Symphony Orchestra is definitely a group behind enthralling performances and you can be a part of one such performance by booking your Colorado Symphony Orchestra tickets right away!
Q:What is the policy of getting discount codes of Tickets For Colorado Symphony Orchestra Concert?
A:There is no specific policy of getting discount codes of Colorado Symphony Orchestra Tickets. Anybody can get them by following the instructions online.
Q:Can i make cash payment for Colorado Symphony Orchestra Tickets?
A:No, Colorado Symphony Orchestra Tickets can only be bought by American Express, Visa, Master Card and Visa.