Colin Hay Tickets
Colin Hay is an actor and musician of Scottish ethnicity. He is mainly known for being part of the platinum-selling “Men at Work” Australian band as the lead vocalist. When he left the band, he made his mark as a solo artist as well. Ever since then, he has been developing a reputation as a solo singer through touring. The way people attend his concert, like it and then tell it to their friends, steadily increasing the fan following, is all very organic. To attend one of his live concerts, make sure you book your Colin Hay tickets in advance.
Colin Hay Venues
- Colin Hay Amaturo Theater - Broward Ctr For The Perf Arts
- Colin Hay Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Colin Hay Birchmere Music Hall
- Colin Hay City Winery - Atlanta
- Colin Hay City Winery - Nashville
- Colin Hay Concert Hall at The New York Society For Ethical Culture
- Colin Hay Keswick Theatre
- Colin Hay Plaza Theatre - FL
- Colin Hay Ponte Vedra Concert Hall
- Colin Hay Thalia Hall
- Colin Hay Wilbur Theatre - MA
Colin Hay Cities
Latest Colin Hay Events
- Colin Hay, Bergen Performing Arts Center tickets for 01/19 08:00 PM at Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ
- Thu Jan 19 2017
- Colin Hay, Amaturo Theater - Broward Ctr For The Perf Arts tickets for 02/18 08:00 PM at Amaturo Theater Broward Ctr For The Perf Arts, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Sat Feb 18 2017
- Colin Hay, Plaza Theatre - FL tickets for 02/20 08:00 PM at Plaza Theatre FL, Orlando, FL
- Mon Feb 20 2017
- Colin Hay, Ponte Vedra Concert Hall tickets for 02/22 08:00 PM at Ponte Vedra Concert Hall, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- Wed Feb 22 2017
- Colin Hay, City Winery - Atlanta tickets for 02/23 08:00 PM at City Winery Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Thu Feb 23 2017
- Colin Hay, City Winery - Atlanta tickets for 02/24 08:00 PM at City Winery Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
- Fri Feb 24 2017
- Colin Hay, City Winery - Nashville tickets for 03/07 08:00 PM at City Winery Nashville, Nashville, TN
- Tue Mar 07 2017
- Colin Hay, Birchmere Music Hall tickets for 03/12 07:30 PM at Birchmere Music Hall, Alexandria, VA
- Sun Mar 12 2017
- Colin Hay, Keswick Theatre tickets for 03/15 08:00 PM at Keswick Theatre, Glenside, PA
- Wed Mar 15 2017
- Colin Hay, Wilbur Theatre - MA tickets for 03/17 08:00 PM at Wilbur Theatre MA, Boston, MA
- Fri Mar 17 2017
Colin Hay met Ron Skrykert in 1978 when they started to play acoustic and perform as a duo. Later they named their band "Men at Work" and hired more members. These were John Rees, Jerry Speiser and Greg Ham. Together in 1981, the band released its first studio album by the name of "Business as Usual." In 1985, Hay joined The Incredible Penguins as a guest vocalist for the cover of Happy Xmas (War is Over). It was a charity-based project and managed to make it to number ten on Kent Music Report, Australia in December that same year.
From 1996 to 2002, Colin Hay along with Greg Ham toured heavily under the name of Men at Work. They played to a television audience of about two billion at the closing ceremony of the Sydney 2000 Summer Olympics.
Colin Hay embarked on a solo career after the breakup of the band. He released several studio albums, including Wayfaring Sons and Looking for Jack. He experienced fluctuating mainstream success in the years that followed. He himself stated in one of his interviews that he had no specific aim when he embarked on a solo career, and was just touring so that he could get more fans because Men at Work had not gained what you may call a "foundational" audience. Men at Work was more of a radio success band, and once such a band dissolves, there isn’t much of live concert-worthy interest left.
Colin Hay started off by touring and singing to audiences numbering less than hundred. However his fan base started increasing gradually in number. In 2004, Hay contributed his song "I Just Don’t Think I’ll Ever Get Over You" to the movie Garden State. Apart from recording, Hay came up with his very own record label by the name of Lazy Eye Records. Apart from that he also started to appear in films and television shows such as Cosi, The Mick Molloy Show and The Larry Sanders Show.
Colin Hay also collaborated with Heather Mills and released a charity and tribute song My Brilliant Feat. It was dedicated to George Best, the late football player. He also provided the voice for a character in the animated movie named "The Wild." After he appeared in the All Star Band’s eighth album, Hay started to perform more regularly and also started to play at folk venues. He also contributed several tracks to the "Scrubs" television series. He also performed his track Overkill in the first episode of season two. Later, he made an appearance in "My Hard Labor."
Colin Hay released his tenth album titled "American Sunshine" in the August of 2009 with Compass Records. Alongside Fee Waybill, Curt Smith and Venice, Hay performed at the Artist for the Arts Foundation benefit at the Barnum Hall in the May of 2009. Through this event, funding was collected to contribute to the music education provided at public schools. The next year, he performed alongside the rock band Patrolled by Radars in a concert in Montana. Now Hay is going to embark on yet another tour to meet his fans live. If you are one of them, make sure you have your Colin Hay tickets secured in advance.
Q:If i buy colin hays boulder theatre tickets from you, will you make sure that the seats are together?
A:All seats are together with Colin Hay Tickets bought from our website unless there is a prior mention of the splits.
Q:How do I avail discount on colin hay tickets 2016?
A:In order to get discount on Colin Hay Tickets use the discount code while placing the order.
Q:Can you inform me when my cheap colin hay are dispatched?
A:Yes, please provide us with your email id and we will inform you as soon as your Colin Hay Tickets are dispatched to your specified address.