Coldplay Buffalo Tickets
Coldplay’s A Head Full of Dreams world tour is shaping up to be one of the biggest summer treks of 2016. Previously announced stadium-only dates, now also include arena shows and on August 1, the British rock sensation will hit the First Niagara Center stage. Coldplay Buffalo tickets are rising in demand and a full house is being anticipated. In addition to their North American run, Coldplay has also announced shows in Australia and New Zealand. Touring in support of their seventh album “A Head Full of Dreams”, the quintet will be rocking live hit tracks from it, such as “Adventure of a Lifetime”, “Birds” and “Hymn for the Weekend.”
Why Coldplay Buffalo Tickets are a Must-Buy This Summer
If you’re still contemplating attending Coldplay’s A Head Full of Dreams tour, then here’s the push that you need.
- Winners of 7 Grammys, Coldplay is known for their incredible rock performances. Their concerts are packed with pulsating beats and the crowd can’t help but shake a leg and indulge in some serious head banging.
- Coldplay treats the fans to a colorful spectacle, and A Head Full of Dreams tour in particular is all about the colors. Cannons filled with rainbow butterflies to the yellow colored balls falling on the audience during the track “Yellow”, all create some stunning effects.
- The front man Chris Martin makes each and every concert a wonderful experience for the fans. He constantly engages with the crowd through his mid-song talking. His in-between shouts of “I can’t hear you, is there anybody out there?” keeps the fans on their toes, and they are ready to oblige their favorite singer with loud cheers.
- All of Coldplay tours feature stellar supporting acts and A Head Full of Dreams tour is no exception. Alessia Cara, the R&B and pop sensation has been warming up the stage for the rockers in all of their shows and is slated to continue for the rest of the dates. Some special guests are also expected to make appearances on various shows.
- Coldplay has a plethora of hits in their repertoire and they will be belting them out one after the other. Get ready to enjoy the live rendition of “Viva la Vida”, “Heroes” (David Bowie cover), “Birds” and “Hymn for the Weekend.”